Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only getting to look properly at the wedding pics now. She was really poorly advised on the fit, unless she insisted this was the one & wouldn’t listen to what was said. I wonder did she realise her bra/stick on cups would be so visible under the dress & make it more obvious the little cups on the dress were way too small for her. You can see them hanging down way below the dress cups. The dress is too see through
Why would you have fake tiny cups for your boobs but underneath big cups for your actual dangly big boobs !

Reactions: 21
It’s a different dress it’s not as puffy either.
She’d have had a big underskirt on to puff it out. My dress hung quite straight like this but stuck out like a toilet roll doll with the underskirt 🤣

I do think she’s maybe wore an extra skirt tho as the other pics looks a bit more layered.

How knows tho. It is stinky after all.

Reactions: 9
In the pictures of her dress she has posted there doesn’t look like one bit of sparkle on it at all but last night in the dark it’s twinkling away like a Christmas tree

Reactions: 7
Na, every time I look at her photos, I just get more angry at the bridal shop for allowing her to choose that style. Why thr small cups with the big bra/cover up underneath. Until I saw the photo of it hung I thought maybe they'd sown something into the dress yo cover her boobs....now it's hung u can see the bodice is completely sheer. Why would they do this to her? The cups are gaping away from her chest. The skirt against the sunlight also shows her figure underneath, so its fairly sheer. I just hate everything about it. Awful, just awful. And the shows, I just can't get over the SHOESSSSSS

Reactions: 26
Na, every time I look at her photos, I just get more angry at the bridal shop for allowing her to choose that style. Why thr small cups with the big bra/cover up underneath. Until I saw the photo of it hung I thought maybe they'd sown something into the dress yo cover her boobs....now it's hung u can see the bodice is completely sheer. Why would they do this to her? The cups are gaping away from her chest. The skirt against the sunlight also shows her figure underneath, so its fairly sheer. I just hate everything about it. Awful, just awful. And the shows, I just can't get over the SHOESSSSSS
If you look at their Instagram page a lot of their dresses look slaggy. Call me old fashioned (I’m only 40) but thigh high slits and bare flesh showing on tits is not my idea of a classy wedding dress

Reactions: 38
They’ve posted the photos of Stacey without the photographers watermark - bit odd? Surely if they’re posting the photos on line they should be making a donation to charity - but they’ve listed charities they want people to donate to if they want to use the photos!!

Reactions: 9
I said I liked it to begin with but I didn't realise it was actually see through until last night, now I'm changing my mind! Like you say what bridal shop said yeah that fits you etc because it doesn't unless she didn't take their advice or they thought hold up this is out big break a z lister! But I said from the start those shoes do not go with the dress at all and they should have advised on shoes!

Reactions: 13
They’ve posted the photos of Stacey without the photographers watermark - bit odd? Surely if they’re posting the photos on line they should be making a donation to charity - but they’ve listed charities they want people to donate to if they want to use the photos!!
I’ve found them quiet unprofessional they whole way through. It’s like they lost their mind over some ugly, Z lister. All of their dresses are very expensive, but they go on about the Horse like she is the second bleeping coming. I’d be so pissed off if I were another of their brides

Reactions: 23
The bag woman reminds me of someone in the next town to me. This woman is a massive Johnny Depp fan has two dolls that look real and are named after his kids, they're in a proper buggy. She has tattoos of him, a jacket with his face on, a bag and a book about him attached to the buggy. I can imagine one of her deranged sheep doing the same, walking round with the cash cows and her skanky bag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The bag woman reminds me of someone in the next town to me. This woman is a massive Johnny Depp fan has two dolls that look real and are named after his kids, they're in a proper buggy. She has tattoos of him, a jacket with his face on, a bag and a book about him attached to the buggy. I can imagine one of her deranged sheep doing the same,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The bag woman reminds me of someone in the next town to me. This woman is a massive Johnny Depp fan has two dolls that look real and are named after his kids, they're in a proper buggy. She has tattoos of him, a jacket with his face on, a bag and a book about him attached to the buggy. I can imagine one of her deranged sheep doing the same, walking round with the cash cows and her skanky bag.
Just asking to get mugged or the house be robbed really isn’t it? They’re so crass
Crikey, yes that’s true. Hope they have alarms & security etc!

Reactions: 7
Who is ready for the Sunday 7pm cringefest then? When all of a sudden she has some photos! I get asking people not to film during the ceremony but she has made out that she doesnt have a single photo until the photographer hands them over and i still call bullshit. Reckon it will be the kids for maximum engagement mind you Rex will look a scruff unless she cut his hair and i dont think Rose is a pretty baby either dont come at me every time i see her i just see Joe and the dress is totally inappropriate when Rose doesnt even walk probably why she showed it in the dark last night its probably filthy from crawling around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Who is ready for the Sunday 7pm cringefest then? When all of a sudden she has some photos! I get asking people not to film during the ceremony but she has made out that she doesnt have a single photo until the photographer hands them over and i still call bullshit. Reckon it will be the kids for maximum engagement mind you Rex will look a scruff unless she cut his hair and i dont think Rose is a pretty baby either dont come at me every time i see her i just see Joe and the dress is totally inappropriate when Rose doesnt even walk probably why she showed it in the dark last night its probably filthy from crawling around.
Wonder if she’ll wait until tomorrow seeing as there’s a lot of attention on ladies euro final this evening 👀

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.