Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgot that I'd joined her DIY group by mistake when I was trying to find the group full of nutters. Someone on that group shared a photo of the wedding and this was one of the comments 😂
Screenshot_20220801-100603~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wasn’t it him that was outed on SM by a cake company as he wanted it for free and said they would get tags in return and coverage in the media so it would be worth it for them? 😂
Yes it was lol there all beggy to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well Joe and scraggy must have had their first married row. Even though the footie was on i cant believe she didnt do an over the top cant believe it's one week already since the most amazing day the start of our forever wish i could go back and do it all again im sitting here looking at my flowers and feeling so emotional (crying emoji) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well Joe and scraggy must have had their first married row. Even though the footie was on i cant believe she didnt do an over the top cant believe it's one week already since the most amazing day the start of our forever wish i could go back and do it all again im sitting here looking at my flowers and feeling so emotional (crying emoji) 🤢
Why they sitting on a table lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That way Joe has got his back to Scraggy definitely a row
I mean I hate SS as much as the next person but he’s watching the tv, be a bit weird if he was sat facing Stacey 🙄🤣 I think this is a bit of a stretch to say they’ve had a row because he’s literally watching the tele - come on now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I mean I hate SS as much as the next person but he’s watching the tv, be a bit weird if he was sat facing Stacey 🙄🤣 I think this is a bit of a stretch to say they’ve had a row because he’s literally watching the tele - come on now!
Exactly, Leighton also has his back towards her as he is watching the football, is Joe turning her son against her or have they also had a row?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder will they just print the photos Stacey has released herself rather than them covering the actual wedding...theres no coverline detail about it like there is for Danny Millers wedding. Plus hers dosent say exclusive

Reactions: 17
What?! How did she get the cover when Danny was the exclusive 🙄🙄
Very few people will know who he is so no-one will just pick up a copy based on him being on the cover. I bet OK don’t have any exclusive but are using her to sell copies as people will assume they do if she’s on the cover.

Reactions: 8
I think the twit ended up selling the photos to them and potentially donated a portion to charity.

Reactions: 17
She will have sold them photos, I said she wouldn't have an exclusive as she wouldn't have been able to share anything at all. Beggy Miller had an exclusive but he told the cake topper lady he was front cover lol suppose he was to an extent but not the front page spread

Reactions: 11
You do know this is tattle right? It was all said very tongue in cheek and as a follow on from the fact that i was shocked she hadnt done a omg one week today gushy post

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I came on here to say I've heard she's releasing more photos online tonight but the OK Mag explains it

Reactions: 5
What?! How did she get the cover when Danny was the exclusive 🙄🙄
I think it’s a separate magazine or maybe an pull out type of thing as it says wedding special. Wonder if she sold the photos or ok bought the photos and are using them for this wedding special magazine.

Reactions: 6
The dress is so similar to Binky Felsted's and although I don't really like that style with the bra cups like that, I think Binky looked beautiful. She has got the figure for the dress and the bloody thing actually fitted her !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.