Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only getting to look properly at the wedding pics now. She was really poorly advised on the fit, unless she insisted this was the one & wouldn’t listen to what was said. I wonder did she realise her bra/stick on cups would be so visible under the dress & make it more obvious the little cups on the dress were way too small for her. You can see them hanging down way below the dress cups. The dress is too see through

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Isn't that the mum of harlow white? Had an affair with a footballer had 2 children by him? Has a pretty pony :) looks like she photographed rochelle humes renewal of vows. She been busy.

The dress is nicer than I thought it would be I must admit. But Joe do something with your bloody nails it's gross
Ooohhh which footballer??🙊

Reactions: 1
I’m only getting to look properly at the wedding pics now. She was really poorly advised on the fit, unless she insisted this was the one & wouldn’t listen to what was said. I wonder did she realise her bra/stick on cups would be so visible under the dress & make it more obvious the little cups on the dress were way too small for her. You can see them hanging down way below the dress cups. The dress is too see through
If the bodice wasn’t sheer is wouldn’t be a problem! They could’ve put a backing on the bodice to make it opaque so you couldn’t see through it. She is just so tacky I doubt she even noticed how terrible it looked.

Reactions: 10
If the bodice wasn’t sheer is wouldn’t be a problem! They could’ve put a backing on the bodice to make it opaque so you couldn’t see through it. She is just so tacky I doubt she even noticed how terrible it looked.
I don't understand why you would want your boobs behind the cup in the bodice. The only reason I can think of would be she is ashamed of her boob size. The dress should have been made to fit her body correctly IMO. It just looks silly and it's even more silly because you can actually see her boobs through the fabric

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It looks so unbelievably tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks so unbelievably tit 😂
Doesn’t it. I was more drawn to Joes hair when I was looking the other day so went back for a proper look this morning. I wonder was it just not as obvious in the house when trying it on. Maybe the lighting was different outside on the day.

Reactions: 5
Keepsake for the children 😂😂 like it’s an actual valuable piece of memorabilia 😂😂😂😂 have a word with yourself
Ooooh you just wait, give it a couple years it’ll be on ‘Flog it’ or ‘Antiques Roadshow’! 🤦‍♀️

I can just imagine one of the gormless sheep in the future even appearing on ‘The Repair Shop’ in tears as due to overuse the zip or something on her Stacey bag has become broken.

You can hear her now ‘… it’s just it means such a lot to me, Stacey’s been my idol for years, she’s just wonderful and now this bag is broken and I can’t use it I’m struggling to cope…’😳

Of course being experts at fixing fine treasures and heirlooms that tat is never going to fit in and belong on such a show and so when she’s back to collect her precious item they’re going to have to ever so gently break it to her that it ‘accidentally’ fell in the incinerator out back! To be honest it’d be the best thing that could happen to it! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If any relative of mine had a bag like that made I would be organising some sort of intervention WTAF

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would say there was a detachable over skirt on the dress that she took off for the evening

Reactions: 6
Ah somebody has to be having a laugh 🙄🤣.
Why would anyone want a bag like that 🤣... just trying to imagine seeing someone walking into my local shopping centre or boarding a bus carrying that.
I would have to be resuscitated, I would laugh my head off. 🤣
And to hand it down to their children!?? These people are not well!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.