Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd she looks simple as dressed in that monstrosity and grinning away with her nasty gnashers 😂 ITS don’t care what tit they market with her do they
They don't seem to care about most of their collections, take a look at what they give Jess on the plus size for truly awful clothing.
I think she picked this slogan, not even knowing that fejka translated means fake, so she's walking around with 'family and fakes forever' written on her jumper. I've got to agree that she does look simple in this photo. She really needs to sort those teeth out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who made that dress for rose it's so tacky and not for a little baby at all! Reminds me of the ridiculous feathery numbers she bought and we've never seen! So.someone did fit her dress, I think they need a new career as they are clearly terrible at it

Reactions: 18
Who made that dress for rose it's so tacky and not for a little baby at all! Reminds me of the ridiculous feathery numbers she bought and we've never seen! So.someone did fit her dress, I think they need a new career as they are clearly terrible at it
She’s such a bloody liar, made from offcuts. As though they made a dress out of a hem. That will have cost a fair whack and it’s bloody awful. Bet it was hanging off the baby’s shoulders.

Reactions: 13
This was never made and released?! Come on, that's an april fools 🤣 I'm not having that was ever sold 😂 Fejka meffs, reveal yourselves!!!!! (Dont think ive ever even written fejka before today and look I can't stop!)

All this talk of fejka's reminds me of my old profile pic on here. Has anyone actually seen anyone wear this? I'd piss myself laughing if I ever saw a sad act wearing this.
View attachment 1459200

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1459514

From the FB group... WTF?!?! 😳🤣
I’m sorry but ‘level of cool’?! Cool?! They’ve got a bag covered with pictures of Stacey bleeping Solomon, that’s not cool, that’s mental! I don’t know about kudos for being ‘cool’, they need bloody sectioning, it’s not normal and it’s certainly not right. 😳🤦‍♀️

I have to say mind, whilst I find this poster an absolute lunatic it appears her friends and all who can see her timeline all have sense and immpecable taste. Whilst I find bullying abhorrent and not appropriate in nearly all situations, in some well, people ask for, and indeed deserve scorn! 😉😬

This has disproportionately upset me, who makes such things? Why do they even exist?! 🤷‍♀️ Sheesh, that’s one item the world would be much better off without! I may go and have a lie down in a darkened room until I calm down. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, those fans of hers are a whole other kind of crazy! *walks off shaking head* 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No phones for anyone only a professional photographer 🤔🤔..I call bullsh1t,they had a deal and something went wrong with it in my opinion, probably the amount the backlash she got from the box dye crap and needed some good press to keep her in favor..great PR work if that was the reason.
100% this! No doubt about it that they had a deal which didn’t work out.

Reactions: 9
How is the dress looking better here?! Didn’t even realise it had sparkles 🤷🏾‍♀️ 😆
8C6DB722-D166-41CC-9C5C-AD83B47794A7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.