Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah my brother and sister asked for no phones or cameras while they were walking down the aisle and doing the vows as they didn’t want any cameras or phones in the official photos.
Yeah it makes sense. Nowadays all you see in crowd photos is everyone with they arm reached up and a phone in their hand looking at their screen.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can't remember the name of the magazine but she was meant to be on the front cover of one leading up to Christmas but when it was published she had been replaced with a Christmas Pudding!! She was BITTER!!! came onto her stories giving out pretending she wasn't bothered but was obviously seething and all her sheep spammed the poor magazines social media being like "why have a Christmas pud when you could have had Stacey's beautiful smile" and "I'm never buying your magazine again" 🤣🤣🤣.
Something definitely went down for her not to to be featured not that she would ever admit to it.
It was “You“ magazine which is part of the Sunday Times I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't remember the name of the magazine but she was meant to be on the front cover of one leading up to Christmas but when it was published she had been replaced with a Christmas Pudding!! She was BITTER!!! came onto her stories giving out pretending she wasn't bothered but was obviously seething and all her sheep spammed the poor magazines social media being like "why have a Christmas pud when you could have had Stacey's beautiful smile" and "I'm never buying your magazine again" 🤣🤣🤣.
Something definitely went down for her not to to be featured not that she would ever admit to it.

Ohhhh yes!!! I do remember that now 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ignoring the arse licker…

I had a quick nose at Stacey’s Instagram thi afternoon which just annoyed me tbh, so many of my friends follow and like her tit… I thought they were better than that 😂
Isn’t is frustrating? I met with a friend recently and she said ‘fejka’ with the J, when questioned she told me it was because she loved SS and that’s the way she says it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Isn’t is frustrating? I met with a friend recently and she said ‘fejka’ with the J, when questioned she told me it was because she loved SS and that’s the way she says it 🤢
I would tell her to Jah Jog on!! Who the fur duck are these idiots!??!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh the best part of it all was surely a cracking quote from of one of the sheep full of righteous indignation that Stacey had been replaced by the festive favourite. I can’t remember it verbatim but it went something along the lines of;

‘… and I don’t even like Christmas Pudding!’ 😳

How very dare they, eh?! It was went she came on with a stack of newspapers next to her and through gritted teeth pretended to giggle her way through saying how hysterical she found it all. Now I thought Joe was the poor actor of the family, how wrong I was! 🤭😖

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh the best part of it all was surely a cracking quote from of one of the sheep full of righteous indignation that Stacey had been replaced by the festive favourite. I can’t remember it verbatim but it went something along the lines of;

‘… and I don’t even like Christmas Pudding!’ 😳

How very dare they, eh?! It was went she came on with a stack of newspapers next to her and through gritted teeth pretended to giggle her way through saying how hysterical she found it all. Now I thought Joe was the poor actor of the family, how wrong I was! 🤭😖
I'm gutted I missed all this, I stopped looking at her stories for a while after she had the second coming of Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm gutted I missed all this, I stopped looking at her stories for a while after she had the second coming of Christ.
She was seething, you could see it, absolutely bleeping fuming but then had to pretend she found it hilarious. Shame she forget to tell her mug that like; there was lots of fake giggling but a face like thunder! 😳😬

I’m sure she’d sent Joe out for a stack of papers too. It wasn’t that she wasn’t in the magazine, the article was still featured but she’d specifically come on earlier to brag (and obviously prime the sheep to go buy, mind if it was the Times it’ll be the first and only time they’d bought it! 🤦‍♀️) about being on the front cover of YOU magazine, oh the heady heights… and then she wasn’t! Waitrose (I think) had paid for a wrap around whole two page ad which went on top of her front cover and so she became the page under the front cover! 😳 I suppose you can understand her being a bit miffed; specially after coming on just to show off, she looked a right tit! Couldn’t happen to a nicer woman! 🤭😬

Mind, ‘I don’t even like Christmas pudding’, still makes me giggle now; what a corker! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was seething, you could see it, absolutely bleeping fuming but then had to pretend she found it hilarious. Shame she forget to tell her mug that like; there was lots of fake giggling but a face like thunder! 😳😬

I’m sure she’d sent Joe out for a stack of papers too. It wasn’t that she wasn’t in the magazine, the article was still featured but she’d specifically come on earlier to brag (and obviously prime the sheep to go buy, mind if it was the Times it’ll be the first and only time they’d bought it! 🤦‍♀️) about being on the front cover of YOU magazine, oh the heady heights… and then she wasn’t! Waitrose (I think) had paid for a wrap around whole two page ad which went on top of her front cover and so she became the page under the front cover! 😳 I suppose you can understand her being a bit miffed; specially after coming on just to show off, she looked a right tit! Couldn’t happen to a nicer woman! 🤭😬

Mind, ‘I don’t even like Christmas pudding’, still makes me giggle now; what a corker! 😆
I would rather look at a Christmas pudding quite honestly 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Linda Robsons comments about the speeches 😂😂
All his sons ?! makes him sound like the old lady who lived in a shoe

was just about to comment and say I don’t even like Christmas pudding makes me smile when ever I’m sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That’s brilliant, I can just see her face now. The sheep would have been enraged as well.

Reactions: 7
I've never said Fejka outloud until I read your post. I don't own any Fejkas. But now I cant stop saying Fejka because I dont know how to say Fejka properly. Fejka. Feka. Feshka. Fega. I'm going to have to google it...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never said Fejka outloud until I read your post. I don't own any Fejkas. But now I cant stop saying Fejka because I dont know how to say Fejka properly. Fejka. Feka. Feshka. Fega. I'm going to have to google it...
Just like ‘faker’ 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know why, but I expected better from him, he seemed like an alright guy, but being friends with those two Muppets, makes me reconsider.
View attachment 1453773
If they could have sold them for a fortune then they/she would have. Come on Mr Your not a silly man 🤔

🤢🤢
Christ what a mess, you'd have thought she'd have made him get them sorted. I couldn't have these mingers touching me.
How is it done up at the back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh but this is quite normal for weddings right? It’s something I’ve seen often for the ceremonial part.
I’ve been to quite a few wedding ceremonies where people have politely been asked to enjoy the ceremony with their eyes and not through their camera. It just spoils it for other guests when some people are holding up their phones.

Reactions: 10
“Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?” … absolutely I would 😂
Definitely I would to a friend or sister. Which she must have lack of considering you got married in a ill fitting dress. As for a magazine deal nobody wanted it. Because everyone knows every inch of the pickle 🥒 cottage. Don't even get me started on the shoe's. Just because someone has a different opinion to the one who is putting it on display doesn't mean they are wrong.

Reactions: 2
All this talk of fejka's reminds me of my old profile pic on here. Has anyone actually seen anyone wear this? I'd piss myself laughing if I ever saw a sad act wearing this.
Screenshot_20220730-230001~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
All this talk of fejka's reminds me of my old profile pic on here. Has anyone actually seen anyone wear this,? I'd piss myself laughing if I ever saw a sad act wearing this.
View attachment 1459200
Gawd she looks simple as dressed in that monstrosity and grinning away with her nasty gnashers 😂 ITS don’t care what tit they market with her do they

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.