Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cups on that dress are tiny! I don't understand how they could have got that so wrong

Reactions: 18
Joe's nails. Her shoes. Veil is so very wrong. Dress not fitted properly. With so much money she could have looked really lovely!

Kudos for donations to charity, I'm not saying there were more important people with things going on that weekend so her pictures just weren't wanted by any newspaper or gossip magazine... 😈

Reactions: 14
The dress isn't to my taste, each to their own except those shoes 🤢 they are awful. She actually looks nice though, as does Joe - ignoring the nails!! I don't like her but she cant win with the donation. If she'd sold to a magazine, there'd be uproar. If just posted - uproar. I actually think that was a sound way of doing it. She's still a skanky little slob though

Reactions: 15
Joe's nails. Her shoes. Veil is so very wrong. Dress not fitted properly. With so much money she could have looked really lovely!

Kudos for donations to charity, I'm not saying there were more important people with things going on that weekend so her pictures just weren't wanted by any newspaper or gossip magazine... 😈
I have already seen well known gossip sights just provide a link to her Instagram page rather than pay the fee to use the pics 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's completely the wrong style bodice for her boobs. Those cups are meant to be small and cute which doesn't work for big boobs. So many better styles for a bigger bust.

Reactions: 12
I kind of like the dress. But it is sad to see that the bridal shop and Lorraine who helped with alterations let her down so badly on the big day 🙈🙈 all the money in the world and she couldn’t even have a properly fitted dress.

Shoes are bleeping awful!
What are those shoes 😂😂😂😂 something a child would walk about the house with bought from the pound shop 😂😂😂

Look where the cup is and where her boob is 😩😩 and the nails 💅🏻
😬 that dress oops someone didn’t get the right fit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are those shoes 😂😂😂😂 something a child would walk about the house with bought from the pound shop 😂😂😂

😬 that dress oops someone didn’t get the right fit 😂😂😂
Its a shame because it's a beautiful dress but it didn't fit right at all,she must have been very uncomfortable in it..I wouldn't blame the Bridal store though,they wouldn't let her out like that if they had a choice knowing it would be everywhere,I'm sure she said she was very happy with the way it looked

Reactions: 9
Gives me the ick big time. I wouldn't let them anywhere near my vag 🤢 just as well that's never likely to happen
You think he’d make use of their two gaping vagina sinks in the “mermaid bathroom” 😂😂😂 also they look more like bumhole fingers 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ll say she looks lovely as she was a bride and that’s what you do. Don’t want to be unkind. However, the bridal company have done themselves no favours and it’s not a good advertisement. The styling is all wrong. She had them flown in and at her beck and call. She should have been better co ordinated and fitted

Reactions: 19
Agree 100%. My best friend got married earlier in the year and she had 5 dress fittings to get it to fit like a glove. No gaping floppy tits. For someone with all her money she could’ve had one literally tailor made to her exact measurements etc. I think it’s a really poorly fitting dress and the style doesn’t suit her body at all..

Maybe they’re blind
Mine was adjusted several times by the shop I bought it from and fitted perfectly. Was £800 so quite a lot but not millionaire territory!!

Reactions: 6
I just came over from the greedy thread to say

I mean on your wedding day, why the duck would you have a skanky scamming lying fake cow that you've only met ONCE...at your wedding!!!!....this 'garden ceremony ' was basically a loose women / instagram / bake off / sort your life out works party basically then.
Weird as hell, I mean at my wedding I had family and close friends there, I didn't invite the lady I talked to in a bus stop once 😬😬
Cringefest
BIB - yes, and I'm still a bit annoyed with you about that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a few dress fittings my dress was a corset style so it had to be tightened and had to have chicken things to plunge my boobs 😂

but I don’t like the see through of her dress at all you can see the under cup of it. I’m glad she didn’t go bright white like her teeth but it’s just not a flattering colour for her! And what I happening with her veil? It’s like half way down her head in one of the pics? Did no one help her get ready or do her hair half way through the day to stop it from falling so far down?

Reactions: 5
I think they look genuinely happy in those photos. Let’s be honest she could be in the most gorgeous dress and shoes and everyone on here would still say she looks horrid 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think they look genuinely happy in those photos. Let’s be honest she could be in the most gorgeous dress and shoes and everyone on here would still say she looks horrid 😂
Nah I think she looks but she could have looked nicer

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.