Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boobs don't fit the dress, the bust part looks too big. Glad she got rid of that awful dyed red hair

Reactions: 16
Hello had a Rochelle and Marvin vow renewal exclusive this week - photos from the same photog it seems. (No room for Solomon potentially?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's really doing that out of the goodness of her own heart and not for publicity 🙄
Oh I don’t doubt that for a second - but still surely any donations are better than none, regardless of her intentions.

Reactions: 14
I think she looks lovely but we see her posing like that so often it’s just not very interesting. More interested in the set up and the day.

Reactions: 8
The dress pretty, but ill fitted. I am asking where is the other half of her boobs?
Shoes and the veil don't match.
The other half of her boobs look like they have dropped out of the cups down inside the bodice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Hello/Ok even want there pics ? I think not or she have sold out in a heartbeat
She would have done, unless they didn't offer her enough, but I think she'd have snapped their hand off for any amount. It just annoys me how people think she's great for telling the press to donate to a charity, when she could have donated with her own money. Everything she does is for publicity and to make her look like some Saint, when we all know she's the biggest twit going.

*I'd say its obvious she's not donated to the charity, as she wouldn't miss the opportunity to declare that and keep up the Saint Stacey narrative.

Reactions: 21
Not a fan of the whole get up. Think Joe looks really smart and not too tanned for once. But the dress is ill fitting (disagree with the above poster who said wedding dresses rarely fit well, I beg to differ, I had several adjustments made to my dress which ensures a perfect fit). The shoes look terrible with the style of dress. If she was going for flats I wouldn't have had a thigh split. And the shoes are too white in contrast to the dress. For her wedding day, she looks less than stunning 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Seems an odd way to do the charity thing, there’s no guarantee that the people who use the photos will donate anything.
They could have sold the photos to a magazine and then said they were donating their whole fee. That would have guaranteed a huge amount of money going to charity.

Reactions: 21
Not a fan of the whole get up. Think Joe looks really smart and not too tanned for once. But the dress is ill fitting (disagree with the above poster who said wedding dresses rarely fit well, I beg to differ, I had several adjustments made to my dress which ensures a perfect fit). The shoes look terrible with the style of dress. If she was going for flats I wouldn't have had a thigh split. And the shoes are too white in contrast to the dress. For her wedding day, she looks less than stunning 🤷‍♀️
Didn't she have someone there from the bridle company to do last minute adjustments. I'm sure that was said

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree 100%. My best friend got married earlier in the year and she had 5 dress fittings to get it to fit like a glove. No gaping floppy tits. For someone with all her money she could’ve had one literally tailor made to her exact measurements etc. I think it’s a really poorly fitting dress and the style doesn’t suit her body at all..

Didn't she have someone there from the bridle company to do last minute adjustments. I'm sure that was said
Maybe they’re blind

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They posted that they'd been involved in the days leading up to the wedding (before beinf made to delete their post) But in all honestly if thats the adjusted dress, they haven't really sold themselves too well have they

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.