Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other half of her boobs look like they have dropped out of the cups down inside the bodice
That’s exactly what I thought. The dress is so ill fitting on the bust. The cups are empty and you can literally see her boobs through the dress under the cups. It would have been a lovely dress had it fitted properly

Reactions: 15
Agree 100%. My best friend got married earlier in the year and she had 5 dress fittings to get it to fit like a glove. No gaping floppy tits. For someone with all her money she could’ve had one literally tailor made to her exact measurements etc. I think it’s a really poorly fitting dress and the style doesn’t suit her body at all..

Maybe they’re blind
The bridal shop has let her down big style with the fitting and should have advised better shoes also

Reactions: 14
I don't know why, but I expected better from him, he seemed like an alright guy, but being friends with those two Muppets, makes me reconsider.
Screenshot_20220728-200607.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Credit where it’s due asking for donations to charity re the pics. I know she’s hugely manipulative but on this occasion they will probably get more as some of the smaller media outlets will publish them when ordinarily they couldn’t have afforded to. Don’t like the dress, funny choice, funny colour, funny style. Veil is nice, hair much better, Joe looks smart minus the nails. She’ll sleep better tonight now I’ve given my opinion lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly. She won't give her own money to charity, but looks good by saying that the media have to donate, it's the IKEA tables all over again.

I don't like her dress and her hair looks awful, makes her teeth stand out more.
The photo looks like she’s going to eat joes face hahahahah

The charity will get more if every website, paper and magazine has to pay for them. I’m sure Gemma Atkinson did similar when her daughter was born for a children’s charity. Any money going to charity is a good idea no matter who is comes from.
It is shame Stacey can put her hand in her pocket

Reactions: 8
I have to say her dress is beautiful!

But christ almighty all I can see in every photo are those ridiculous, over sized, fake horse teeth 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I kind of like the dress. But it is sad to see that the bridal shop and Lorraine who helped with alterations let her down so badly on the big day 🙈🙈 all the money in the world and she couldn’t even have a properly fitted dress.

Shoes are bleeping awful!

Reactions: 20
I just came over from the greedy thread to say

I mean on your wedding day, why the duck would you have a skanky scamming lying fake cow that you've only met ONCE...at your wedding!!!!....this 'garden ceremony ' was basically a loose women / instagram / bake off / sort your life out works party basically then.
Weird as hell, I mean at my wedding I had family and close friends there, I didn't invite the lady I talked to in a bus stop once 😬😬
Cringefest

• Haha
I just came over from the greedy thread to say

I mean on your wedding day, why the duck would you have a skanky scamming lying fake cow that you've only met ONCE...at your wedding!!!!....this 'garden ceremony ' was basically a loose women / instagram / bake off / sort your life out works party basically then.
Weird as hell, I mean at my wedding I had family and close friends there, I didn't invite the lady I talked to in a bus stop once 😬😬
Cringefest
The biggest scammer there was the one getting married 😂

Skanky has no friends, that's why she had all those random people there.

Not a fan of the whole get up. Think Joe looks really smart and not too tanned for once. But the dress is ill fitting (disagree with the above poster who said wedding dresses rarely fit well, I beg to differ, I had several adjustments made to my dress which ensures a perfect fit). The shoes look terrible with the style of dress. If she was going for flats I wouldn't have had a thigh split. And the shoes are too white in contrast to the dress. For her wedding day, she looks less than stunning 🤷‍♀️
I'm just going from my experience from the countless wedding I have been to in the last 10 years since meeting my husband (big family). Most wedding dresses never seem to fit the bride right, glad you were able to manage it though!

Reactions: 5
Can someone point me to the direction of which thread MissGreedy was born pleaseeeee
Missgreedyshome

Can someone point me to the direction of which thread MissGreedy was born pleaseeeee

Reactions: 1
You would have at least thought they would advice her to get veil and shoes the same colour as the dress. Also a better fitting bodice.

Reactions: 10
The biggest scammer there was the one getting married 😂

Skanky has no friends, that's why she had all those random people there.
Crazy isn't it, wonder how all her sheep that were throwing tantrums on the media posts adamant she hadn't got married yet, feel now it's on a grid post on their queen's insta 🤭🤭

Reactions: 9
The dress pretty, but ill fitted. I am asking where is the other half of her boobs?
Shoes and the veil don't match.
Her boobs aren’t even in the cup! You can see them under the cups like Spaniels ears! I would be devastated

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Hinch has left two comments. Did she forget to mention Mr Solomon Swash in the first one. Full of her own importance as usual. Thank you for having me by your side 🙄
Is she implying she was bridesmaid with the by your side comment?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.