Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she looks really lovely. Nails aside, Joe scrubbed up pretty well too. I don’t love that she lied about box dying her hair, but she looks nice!

Reactions: 20
So Stacey’s wedding post is about money 🤔🤔🤔🤔 isn’t she a millionaire????? Could she not just pay the photographer then donate money to the charity 🤔🤔🤔 absolute weirdo of a women.
Exactly. She won't give her own money to charity, but looks good by saying that the media have to donate, it's the IKEA tables all over again.

I don't like her dress and her hair looks awful, makes her teeth stand out more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the competition is on with pretend bestie come on ffs posting a flat pack after wedding pics looool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her hair and veil look beautiful but the dress?? It is a really poor fit doesn’t do anything for her.. I thought she would go with a more boho kind of dress.. does look like it was a lovely day though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dress is underwhelming. Looks like net curtains. Pity it didn’t fit her properly. Veil doesn’t go and needed to be placed higher. Shoes hideous.

Reactions: 9
Was anyone else expecting a pure white gown based on the shoes? I certainly was.
Also, has Joe been at the ‘Just For Men’?
He’s a ginge but looks very dark now!
Anyway, overall I think she looks lovely & both look so happy which is the main thing!

Reactions: 10
I am not a fan of the dress. They made out she was wearing a Disney style dress. But what Disney Princess wears a slit netted dress. It does nothing for her! And joes hair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I actually think she looks really nice - they’re lovely photos 🙈 Sorry all! 🤣
Also like that she’s giving places the opportunity to publish the photos in return for a charity donation rather than doing a OK/Hello mag spread. (Surprised though!)

Reactions: 31
So sad inviting someone she’s only met once to her wedding! Wouldn’t be surprised if Greedy begged…she is a known scammer after all 🙄
She invited that girl who owns the company making all the wooden stuff and she's only know her merely a year

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Was anyone else expecting a pure white gown based on the shoes? I certainly was.
Also, has Joe been at the ‘Just For Men’?
He’s a ginge but looks very dark now!
Anyway, overall I think she looks lovely & both look so happy which is the main thing!
Yes the shoes don't go, I've not noticed the veil being out of place but she does look nice but if the dress fit correct she would have looked amazing! The bridal boutique made a big deal about dressing her but they didn't don't very well and have let her down in my opinion

Reactions: 10
Oh I actually think she looks really nice - they’re lovely photos 🙈 Sorry all! 🤣
Also like that she’s giving places the opportunity to publish the photos in return for a charity donation rather than doing a OK/Hello mag spread. (Surprised though!)
She's really doing that out of the goodness of her own heart and not for publicity 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.