Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it’s been in storage for years and has that weird dirty tinge.

Can’t say I’m surprised 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has Hinch commented yet? Waiting to see what bumlicking comment she comes up with 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't like the dress it looks dirty against the white veil and white thing in her hair, her hair doesn't go with the dress either imo - very meh after the long wait expected more princess
Joe scrubbed up well with his new hair but the nails let him down majorly
Wonder what the golden child wore and if mick had a second outfit for his performance with the Annex Lads 🤣

Dying for Hinch trying to outdo Greedys comment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn't that the mum of harlow white? Had an affair with a footballer had 2 children by him? Has a pretty pony :) looks like she photographed rochelle humes renewal of vows. She been busy.

The dress is nicer than I thought it would be I must admit. But Joe do something with your bloody nails it's gross

Reactions: 3
The only reason she is releasing the photos & asking for the publications to donate to charity are that they’ve been trying all week to negotiate a special deal! Otherwise she could have done this post on Monday at 7pm 😜
I suspect this is correct, I can't see her pass up an opportunity to earn money! Clearly no one wanted their photos...

I'm glad the dress isn't brilliant white (thank god), and like the colour (although it doesn't match the veil). Style is a bit meh, and the fit is terrible, does nothing for her even though she is (for once) standing up straight.
The whole thing looks a bit sepia tinted, that's probably the filters :)

Definitely could have been much worse though!

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised none of those photos have the kids in. I know the wedding day is about them, but it’s also about blending a family together. For someone who is apparently ‘all about their pickles’ it just strikes me as a strange choice not to have one family photo in there.
No doubt the next batch will be focusing on the two R’s though I’m sure.

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised none of those photos have the kids in. I know the wedding day is about them, but it’s also about blending a family together. For someone who is apparently ‘all about their pickles’ it just strikes me as a strange choice not to have one family photo in there.
she said she can’t wait to share more so I am guessing she will release more pics and other things over the coming days and probably a lot with the golden children.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah I think next batch will be all the kids. Rightfully so these first ones are just them, it is their day.
Love the dress but not with the veil - like everyone else has said, it makes it look stained

Not a fan of the dress. The shoes don't match and why make her wedding announcement about money. She also talks about Joe's loss alot more than he does himself which isn't right. Hopefully people do donate though. Although I hope she asked for donations instead of presents from her guests aswell.
The shoes are awful, they should’ve been open toed with this dress - it actually looks like she’s wearing trainers when you look quick.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah sometimes photographers take forever so unless they have some unofficial it can be another week or so

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.