Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of the dress. The shoes don't match and why make her wedding announcement about money. She also talks about Joe's loss alot more than he does himself which isn't right. Hopefully people do donate though. Although I hope she asked for donations instead of presents from her guests aswell.

Reactions: 23
OK I'm going to say it is think the dress is nice bit it's doesn't fit her correctly unfortunately and that's down to the bridal boutique! The shoes form go either but I don't think she looks nice
Yes it doesn’t fit round her boobs. It’s waaay too long so would have been absolutely foul by the end of the blessing least not the day.
had it been fitted better it could have looked nicer. A well fitted dress makes a huge difference

Reactions: 13
The only reason she is releasing the photos & asking for the publications to donate to charity are that they’ve been trying all week to negotiate a special deal! Otherwise she could have done this post on Monday at 7pm 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I meant to say I do think she looks nice, but sorry Joe your nails are disgusting you could have and a manicure

Reactions: 10
Was Joe's hair knitted? Crocheted? Woven from badger bristles? It looks like it's a solid piece of headgear clipped on,like a legoman

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The dress doesn’t go with the shoes or flowers at all. It looks like you’ve accidentally put it in the wash with the football teams kits after a muddy game.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Now I’ve said before I’m no fashionista and that obviously stills stands but that dress! She looks like she’s forgotten to put the top part of it on! 🤷‍♀️

Bless Joe eh, appears to scrub up well and then you catch a glimpse of his hands and nope, he’s the same grubby minger he’s always been albeit in a posh suit and shoes. 😖

I’ll tell you something for nowt mind, I’m not even going to begin to look at the comments… I can feel myself cringing for the sheep already! 😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes it doesn’t fit round her boobs. It’s waaay too long so would have been absolutely foul by the end of the blessing least not the day.
had it been fitted better it could have looked nicer. A well fitted dress makes a huge difference
Yeah if fit correctly it would have looked amazing, yes I don't like her but I can admit when she looks nice lol apart from the shoes

Reactions: 6
The dress is nice and suits her hair, just the material is a bit weird but I seldom think brides get a dress that fits them right for their wedding day anyway.
Hope they get a lot of money for charity, no magazine deal as it turns out!
She really made a mountain out of a molehill with this wedding though, no need for it at all!!

Reactions: 9
OK I'm going to say it is think the dress is nice but it's doesn't fit her correctly unfortunately and that's down to the bridal boutique! The shoes don't go either but I don't think she looks nice
Edit meant to say do think she looks nice
I agree with this. I think she looks nice and I like the dress but the shoes don't match at all.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.