Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they have been told to remove references to the wedding as they had to pay/wasn't gifted. That way they get no promotion from providing Queen Stacy dresses/flowers etc

Reactions: 3
I know insta is how she earns her money and the more posts/followers the better but why does she continually lie???
Why does no one in the press call her out on her bullshit and lies??
Why can’t she just film and post things in the correct time line
stop making out your working class and need to do money saving hacks!
Stop filtering every damn video & photo to death
Stop using your kids as cash cows
Admit you have a nanny / housekeeper
Stop saying you work hard !
JUST FECKIN STOP 🛑
rant over sorry x
This! We all know her and Joe (and Hinch and all the others) are bloody millionnaires now. Yet they still treat their followers like idiots and pretend they aren't.
And while I'm on the subject, all this "I've read your messages and I love you all so much" bullshit. They don't "love" their followers - they love the money they get from fooling the poor sheep who are too dumb to actually realise they are being played!
And "so many of you have asked where I got this from" is bullshit too. NOBODY CARES
(Feeling hormonal today - can you tell!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She replied to my friend on Instagram yesterday said it was Sunday yesterday.
She does not come across well in that AT ALL. She's trying to be clever saying "I never said it was for my bridesmaid dress" but she knew FULL WELL what she was doing by posting that. Snakes, the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She does not come across well in that AT ALL. She's trying to be clever saying "I never said it was for my bridesmaid dress" but she knew FULL WELL what she was doing by posting that. Snakes, the lot of them
She only asked her why did she lie and it makes her question buying from a business that is not honest. If they want privacy then disappear. Simple

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She only asked her why did she lie and it makes her question buying from a business that is not honest
In response to her reply about privacy, it was the WORST kept secret. Only her sheep believed her pre recorded postd. All she needed to say was, please respect our privacy on our wedding day.... simples. But no, went above and beyond to try and pretend the wedding wasn't Sunday....and even her reel last night suggested it hadn't taken place yet. duck my life Labia Lady, quit will the bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe people were trying to get into her driveway to take photos of her wedding. What possesses people to think they can just rock up like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As a z-lister there's certain things that come with getting crap-tonnes of money from selling your children. That's a lack of privacy.

She could have said nothing at all about the wedding, but she chose to keep her sheep feeling like her best mates and as if they know everything so had to tell them.

Some of that crap-tonne of money she had could have been used to pay for security for her wedding. I mean, she paid for absolutely nothing else, not like she didn't have the money. 🙄🙄

Also, the bra thing? Whys she suddenly wearing a bra for a random dress in a few weeks time when she apparently hasn't worn one for 2 years? If you're going to suddenly wear a bra like that, it's going to be for the wedding that you're maid of honour in. Not a random night out...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She only asked her why did she lie and it makes her question buying from a business that is not honest.
Has your friend been blocked now 😂

I can’t believe people were trying to get into her driveway to take photos of her wedding. What possesses people to think they can just rock up like that?!
I think her sheep would, after being in that group for less than 24 hours, I can believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That would be her 'fans' hahaha. How is SSS not worried about how much she posts on IG. That alone should make alarm bells ring. Even if it was the press it should make her realise she shares way too much.

Reactions: 14
It’s actually bizarre. I actually don’t blame her sister for sending that message and totally agree. Stacey doesn’t need to tell anyone when her wedding is or if it’s happened or not. The bath was clearly to throw potential people showing up or paps and it worked because no one seems to have boycotted her day.
I’m not her biggest fan but can’t see how she’s done wrong here. It’s her fans who are absolutely mental that we should be worried about.

Reactions: 8
She only asked her why did she lie and it makes her question buying from a business that is not
I hope more people see this and her for who she is. "I never said.." Sneaky, RUDE and conniving. The sheep actually used the bra lie as a reason the wedding couldn't have happened. Poor soles 😂

Reactions: 16
They should all be more worried about strangers going to the annex and kidnapping the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jemma’s message proves that it’s easy to get on to the property.

I wish some kind of safeguarding team would get involved.

Reactions: 32
It’s actually bizarre. I actually don’t blame her sister for sending that message and totally agree. Stacey doesn’t need to tell anyone when her wedding is or if it’s happened or not. The bath was clearly to throw potential people showing up or paps and it worked because no one seems to have boycotted her day.
I’m not her biggest fan but can’t see how she’s done wrong here. It’s her fans who are absolutely mental that we should be worried about.
No I agree, we all have the right to privacy, absolutely. Aside from the fact she posts, advertises, flogs and MONETISES every single aspect of her life including her children who don't have a say in the matter. So people do have an expectation of her. Don't post every single detail leading up to the wedding, then cry about the lack of privacy. You can't have your cake and eat it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't think they were. I think Jemma just said this. If people realt were trying to get up her private driveway wouldn't some of them post pictures. I mean not of the wedding but of other people arriving etc. Both Stacey and Jemma should have just said they are taking a few days off to enjoy the wedding. They should have had the weekend off and then just came back as normal. Acting like they was paparazzi and people queuing to get in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't believe a word of it. The millionaire couldn't afford security? Didn't one of you say she lives out the way near agriculture down a lane so it's not like anyone spotted could just be Susan popping to the local shop on her road. Why wouldn't you have security stationed along that path BEFORE they even get to the house and why hasn't a single photo or bit of info been leaked. Oh thats right it was another lie 😂

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.