Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where I live, it's fairly common, even if you aren't invited to the wedding, to wait outside the church and see a bride coming out? Not like in a stalkers way, but oh there's a wedding happening, I'm gonna have a gander at the bride. Just me, no?? People stopped at my wedding reception hotel doorway when they saw my car arrive, everyone was super sweet congratulating me (like other hotel guests, not my wedding guests) Its fairly normal to want to share in other people's happiness, why do celebs demand this strict privacy?
Not just you! We live down the road from a wedding venue and have stood in our driveway before when we’ve noticed a horse and carriage on the way and waved at the bride.
When I was away in April there was a wedding at the hotel and we said congratulations to the bride and told her she looked lovely. It’s what you do isn’t it?!?

Reactions: 25
Do you think Frisby was there? Did she say the bridesmaids dresses were from ITS?

Reactions: 1
Dunno what the huge fuss is about. She’s gonna look like the typical slack jawed yokel like she usually does in a fancy dress with her chav husband who always looks like he needs a wash, her crack head sister and fellow Z list guests like the Loose Women and filtered to duck tend trend Hinch. The piks are gonna be so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't know if anyone follows Georgia Jones (McFly Danny Jones wife). She's a great one for #ads but always pops up disclaimer if it's a pre record.. its clear and not trying to bs you about her doing it at that moment
Could never see Stacey doing it
If the Online harms bill goes through Govt, then this lack of transparency might be able to be reported and action taken against insta and the owner.... Just a thought.

Reactions: 9
This reads as extremely unprofessional and she sounds very childish as well. Wouldn’t touch her services with a barge pole.

Posting a picture of her trotters next to the “Famous pool”?!?! duck off 😂😂😂
The bridal people did the same, it's not like they would have been paid for their services, so they may as well advertise that they were involved, plus the sheep will lap that up.

Reactions: 17
Why do people need to message and ask why they are lying I think that's a bit much and no need lol just as bad as the superfans!

Reactions: 6
There were 32 sear per row of tables and 4 rows of tables which =128 seats plus the top table. I don't call that a massive wedding.

Linda Robson is a close friend away from Loose Women so I guess she was invited, but I very much doubt they'd invite the loose women to a small friends n family wedding as they are just work colleagues. I imagine that's why she had a loose women pre wedding party so she could celebrate with them but not actually at the wedding.

I've been to wedding alot bigger than 128 ppl so it definitely looks like it was close friends and family only.
I actually started following Linda Robson to see if she opened her big fat gob about the wedding (sad I know) but she was away with her grandchildren so don’t reckon she went.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Lorraine didn’t get the memo either 🤣View attachment 1447462View attachment 1447463
Two questions:

How does Stacey even know about this Bridal company, unless her management got in touch with them. They're in Ireland so presumably another client has used them.....

And didn't Stacey invite the "whole village" to use her pool recently? So I loads of people must know locally where she lives and went down there.

Or was that just another lie..... 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Two questions:

How does Stacey even know about this Bridal company, unless her management got in touch with them. They're in Ireland so presumably another client has used them.....

And didn't Stacey invite the "whole village" to use her pool recently? So I loads of people must know locally where she lives and went down there.

The "whole village" thing was bullshit, but made her look like a saint at the time (allegedly). Typical Stacey, changing the narrative to fit her agenda.

Reactions: 12
Two questions:

It was just the boys school mates but she said it was like the whole village then the media obviously made more of a deal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was just the boys school mates but she said it was like the whole village then the media obviously made more of a deal lol
It probably wasn't even them, it was probably family and she made that up, because she's a lying bleep

Reactions: 11
So do we reckon she will release another reel or snippet at 7pm or will she come on earlier and start drip posting stuff before revealing some photos at 7pm?

Reactions: 12
So do we reckon she will release another reel or snippet at 7pm or will she come on earlier and start drip posting stuff before revealing some photos at 7pm?
Yes, I think around 7 and potentially all week until Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she is itching to post. Let’s be honest life will be back to normal by today unless they’ve gone on honeymoon but she hasn’t suggested they were planning on it. She’s probably moping around at home watching Mandy tidy up the after party..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she is itching to post. Let’s be honest life will be back to normal by today unless they’ve gone on honeymoon but she hasn’t suggested they were planning on it. She’s probably moping around at home watching Mandy tidy up the after party..
That's a point, she might post after the honeymoon or 'mini moon'.

Reactions: 3
Honeymoon will be a tent by the pool she don't leave home very often

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And leave all her pickles behind? No chance they'll be going on holiday. Don't think they ever leave the house unless it's for work do they?

Reactions: 7
All jokes aside I don't think it was her who posted last night as she would have done a story and it was straight to grid, they are probably away somewhere and management are feeding the insta

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.