Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flabulous

Thread title suggestionl #the sheep think I'm just off for a wash but actually I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash! #

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Ok so I decided to give you all a sneak peak of the Solomon swash wedding pictures my mate knows the photographer and sent me this 😊
E5020282-E84E-4663-B4F9-CFAC8AAFB983.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Stacey made out that she changed her hair using a L’Oréal box dye. We know she said her hairdresser helped her, but there’s no way my hair would look like this if I did this at home using the products she used. And now she’s a paid ambassador. These brands love partnering up with fraudsters don’t they? Is nothing honest and transparent anymore?

• Sad
Reactions: 83
Stacey is such a Liar! A bad one at that! The way she tries to cover it up makes it worse. She’s lied about Joe being at home when she had the wedding dress ladies over, she’s lied about her hair being dyed using a box dye, she’s now lying about being in the bath when clearly the wedding is happening as Ricky R has just filmed himself standing outside her Pickle Cottage gate! So many lies about the stupidest of things. To any of Stacey’s followers who may read here, you really need to understand that this woman is a major manipulator, who needs you as a number in her sales figures, for you to think she’s trustworthy and honest, and that she really is like a long distant friend who keeps in touch. She tells you nothing. What she tells you is strategic and tactical so that you buy from her, so that her engagement and follower numbers increase, which in turn appeals to lots of brands. She should never be ‘borrowing’ furniture from ikea for her wedding. She has more than enough money to buy them herself. She still owns her old house which is up for sale. She hasn’t needed to rent it out, nor has she offered it to house a family in need. She is rich! She has the audacity to tell people to try and save energy, yet fills and heats up a swimming pool. She works for companies with little integrity and fast fashion. Talks about supporting small businesses but only if they gift her. She much prefers partnering up with the likes of Primark and ITS. She gets so much free stuff including food from Hello Fresh, which is disgusting when you think that this country is going through an economic crisis. Influencers are just take, take, take and it should stop! Stacey is a complete and utter fraud, and the people she hangs around with are too.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

realityfan

Chatty Member
OMG, have calculated the cost (to you & me if we bought them) of the tables & chairs.
There’s 14 tables in the video, 14 x £699 = £9,786
The chairs are £50 each & the tables seat 8 so that’s another £5,600
A grand total of £15,386 FOR FREE! 😮
7FBA1574-2993-4B5B-9D29-9D93ECF615DE.jpeg
for FREE! 😮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
I watched a TikTok last night about a woman who was given a flat, she had come out of a refuge after domestic violence & basically had nothing not even a bed, she was sobbing, then the comments started with people saying she should be grateful she has somewhere to live etc….this is who IKEA should be giving their furniture to not a millionaire, beggy cunt for her over the top wedding day! Makes me so angry 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I wish she wouldn’t lie about the box colour!!!! In the story where she had her hair flipped over the sink/bath/basin whatever it was washing it, if you looked to side there was a whole heap of foils, I didn’t bother screenshotting as I never dreamed she’d lie about this!!! Silly bitch!! Is there any way of reviewing old stories? I’m not great at insta.
This one
20FFC4DE-F74E-498C-AEA2-EE5F37A2B0FE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Patrick Star

The wedding is tomorrow.
She didn't use a box dye.
Sticker sister already has her shoes.
That is a new ring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

kayl1986

VIP Member
The reactions are priceless, some of them are so angry!
I won't be staying around in that group . What is wrong with them. Someone is like it's not Stacey's dress. I thought the giveaway would be the size of the heads and how I quickly cut around them on piccollage app 🤣 sure Joe lost a ear in the process

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Lalla

VIP Member
Also, those grazing tables give me the absolute boak...the whole thing of all the different foods touching each other, meats sweating onto cheese etc, then the fact they seem to get left out for hours, how do you not get flies everywhere? Or the food just gets warm and yuck? Not to mention people's dirty hands touching it all!

Give me some nice clingfilm-covered sandwich platters, bowls of crisps and a cheese & pineapple hedgehog any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 62