Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the girls who helped with her wedding dress, Verona bridal in northern Ireland, I wonder how many sales they'll start getting once the dress pics are released šŸ§
Had to read that twice.
The first time I read it as Vagina Bridals šŸ¤Æ
This Stace story is getting to me big time šŸ˜šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dread to think what this Disney style gown is going to be like, although the adjectives tacky and tasteless are the first ones to spring to mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Given that the photos in that daily Mail piece are old pictures, I would hazard a guess that they're flying a kite and it's all more shite.

Sorry didn't mean to make it rhyme!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she was an actual celeb and not sa z lister, surely the press would have had a drone fly over to get some photos. I think she'd have loved that, it would have fed into her over inflated ego.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ok, I understand itā€™s their wedding and all but itā€™s getting all a bit much when that means the end of free speech and she (as I donā€™t for one minute think Joe gets much of a say in anything!) gets to dictate who posts what and when! They're Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash ffs, theyā€™re not royalty or A list Hollywood types, I mean really, who the duck do they think they are?! šŸ˜³šŸ¤¬

I can only think this absolute silence and no one must post anything on the pain of, well something painful, has to be do with a magazine deal with severe penalties if anything is leaked before their ā€˜exclusiveā€™. If it wasnā€™t I canā€™t believe she wouldnā€™t have posted at least something by now, even if it was to drip feed the sheep and for sure sticker sister would have loved to drop her in it as she usually does. I think Jemma keeping quiet must be because she faces more than Staceyā€™s wrath for her indiscretion should she post; letā€™s face it weā€™ve seen her show Stacey up on several occasions with little remorse, so I reckon itā€™ll be the threat of legal action thatā€™s keeping her gob closed! šŸ¤­šŸ˜†
100 percent this šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 7
Its my own fault I knowā€¦ but I joined the fan page as I wanted to see what everyone was writingā€¦ honestly now wanna vom into my breakfast!
how are there so many people like that out there that hang on her every work. šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
What makes me mad is how they overlook all her liesā€¦.. All the timeā€¦ Do they not realise she is deceiving them?

• Sad
It must be killing her not posting. Course she'll tell the sheep it's because she wanted to enjoy the wedding & then claim some nonsense that they've been in a happy post wedding bubble ever since & she couldn't bear to end it. Rather than sorry sheep couldn't post until the magazine who paid for the wedding posted their photos

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think sheā€™ll be all ā€˜oh, I couldnā€™t not take you guys every step of the way so whilst I was busy I handed my socials over to my managementā€¦.ā€™ And then that way it covers her for the fact that she tried to cover the date, because covering the date and lying about when it was doesnā€™t scream ā€˜relatable bestie if all her followersā€™, does it?

I dread to think what this Disney style gown is going to be like, although the adjectives tacky and tasteless are the first ones to spring to mind!
We know she likes dressing up as the 'Frozen' sisters plaits and all lol

• Haha
Where I live, it's fairly common, even if you aren't invited to the wedding, to wait outside the church and see a bride coming out? Not like in a stalkers way, but oh there's a wedding happening, I'm gonna have a gander at the bride. Just me, no?? People stopped at my wedding reception hotel doorway when they saw my car arrive, everyone was super sweet congratulating me (like other hotel guests, not my wedding guests) Its fairly normal to want to share in other people's happiness, why do celebs demand this strict privacy?
Totally traditional for sure. I remember everyone coming out of their houses in our road when I got married and cheering me on in the same way as they all stood outside their houses again when my mum passed away last year. However SS does not have that. She does live in an odd place where there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be down there and I don't see how anyone could be down there as there would be nowhere to park. I cannot imagine where all the guests parked unless the field in her lane agreed to act as a car park and I don't see how randomers were arrive unnoticed. There is a small road to her house and then a private lane so no clue how anyone would ne nosing around.

Reactions: 11
This reads as extremely unprofessional and she sounds very childish as well. Wouldnā€™t touch her services with a barge pole.

Posting a picture of her trotters next to the ā€œFamous poolā€?!?! duck off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Highlight of her career, poor thing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t feel sorry for the fans who feel let down by secrets and lies of Soloman they deserve to be lied to if theyā€™re daft enough to be invested in the fake life she portrays one day they will understand they were customers consumers of crap and will feel very foolish if no then again they deserve all they get.
Stacey and Hinch are a double act, fake friends, fake everything they exploit their kids, family and the followers to make money anyone that would envy or be inspired by this need a wake up call.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I donā€™t feel sorry for the fans who feel let down by secrets and lies of Soloman they deserve to be lied to if theyā€™re daft enough to be invested in the fake life she portrays one day they will understand they were customers consumers of crap and will feel very foolish if no then again they deserve all they get.
Stacey and Hinch are a double act, fake friends, fake everything they exploit their kids, family and the followers to make money anyone that would envy or be inspired by this need a wake up call.
Totally, this page used to be light hearted outing lies etc its getting way to deep people upset thay havn't got what she has making them depressed etc messaging asking why they are lying etc! That's life Celebs lie, keeps secrets etc it is what it is! Be happy what you have if people are dumb enough to believe she did it on a budget, was in the bath at 3pm that's their daft fault!

Reactions: 15
She replied to my friend on Instagram yesterday said it was Sunday yesterday.
She only asked her why did she lie and it makes her question buying from a business that is not honest.
See that annoys me so much ,they are happy to put there whole life,where they eat what they eat,the layout of there home,there private bedrooms,EVERYTHING! And EVERYTHING about there kids too!! Then kick off that someone is following them,or driving by there home!@ STOP BLODDY SHOWING IT ALL THEN!!!šŸ˜”šŸ˜” You can't have your fame when you pick and choosešŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 18
Pah, if there were sheep angling to get pictures then she can hardly blame them; sheā€™s been teasing them with titbits of wedding stuff for weeks. She canā€™t have it both ways. šŸ¤Ø

I donā€™t disagree some of her fans are unhinged (and quite probably unwell) but sheā€™s helped make them this way and she continually reinforces how sheā€™s their friend and tells them how much they mean to her and how she loves themā€¦ then presumably screams and threatens to call the Police if they come within a hundred metres of Pickle (which isnā€™t called Pickle) Cottage. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

A scary thought came to me when I was reading through here the other day. Even though personally I donā€™t know Stacey from Adam I know more about her, her house and family than I do some of my own friends and family. Thatā€™s not that I donā€™t care or am uninterested about the lives of my loved ones but we're all so busy and these things pass by unintentionally. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I could however literally walk pass Staceyā€™s children in the street (and to an extent her sisterā€™s too) and Iā€™d not only know their names but what their bedrooms look like too (as well where they are in relation to the main house) and at a push comment on what some of their hobbies and interests are. So if I can gather all that information without really trying then Christ knows what someone with nefarious intentions could find out! šŸ™€šŸ˜–

Iā€™m also guessing if the press wanted to do a piece on her kids with an accompanying photo shoot of their rooms etc sheā€™d quite rightly be indigent and tell them where to go. It seems itā€™s a different matter when she wants to share such details with all and sundry. Funny that eh Stace?! šŸ¤”šŸ¤­šŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.