Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say how much it really bleeping grates on my that the chairs are white when the tables are wooden. They don’t match and it annoys me so much.
I'm really not a fan of the table styling tbh, I guess she's going for a casual, informal kind of look but I really don't like tables without tablecloths in a formal setting, it just feels a bit incomplete, and like you're in the beer garden of a pub.

Guessing Ikea didn't stump up for any #gifted table linens...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel so bad for them! We knew this would happen but this obviously meant a lot to them and they want to enjoy this moment for their business…how did they miss the memo that they couldn’t post yet? They will be feeling awful, what a way to end their excitement
Ok, I understand it’s their wedding and all but it’s getting all a bit much when that means the end of free speech and she (as I don’t for one minute think Joe gets much of a say in anything!) gets to dictate who posts what and when! They're Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash ffs, they’re not royalty or A list Hollywood types, I mean really, who the duck do they think they are?! 😳🤬

I can only think this absolute silence and no one must post anything on the pain of, well something painful, has to be do with a magazine deal with severe penalties if anything is leaked before their ‘exclusive’. If it wasn’t I can’t believe she wouldn’t have posted at least something by now, even if it was to drip feed the sheep and for sure sticker sister would have loved to drop her in it as she usually does. I think Jemma keeping quiet must be because she faces more than Stacey’s wrath for her indiscretion should she post; let’s face it we’ve seen her show Stacey up on several occasions with little remorse, so I reckon it’ll be the threat of legal action that’s keeping her gob closed! 🤭😆

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Emma Lou flowers has now posted how long before this is removed 🤣
Not everyone has obviously received the ridiculous keeping it secret even though it’s not secret bullshit memo 🤣

8CFCFD77-B1D8-44C0-823E-5A65088229D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Reckon they will have signed an NDA not to post anything online until after the mag the've done a ££££££ deal with have published. It's all about the money! Wonder if guests were asked to hand in their phones :unsure:

Reactions: 16
I've seen on instagram that there was an festival for that awful Caroline Flack, so loads of z listers were there, spouting #bekind, so a few that wouldn't have been at her wedding. I thought Joe was supposed to be great friends with her, if he was and didn't jump in the bandwagon of her death, then surely he'd have friends in common that were there.

Reactions: 7
From the DM
I always giggle when I see her referred to as ‘Loose Woman Stacey’

I'm really not a fan of the table styling tbh, I guess she's going for a casual, informal kind of look but I really don't like tables without tablecloths in a formal setting, it just feels a bit incomplete, and like you're in the beer garden of a pub.

Guessing Ikea didn't stump up for any #gifted table linens...
I like it but they took a huge gamble with tables right out to the edge of that covered area. If the weather had taken a turn it would have been a disaster and there’s no way it was set up too far in advance. Those chairs would have been ruined with any kind of rain left sitting on them, as we discovered with a couple of small spillages here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen on instagram that there was an festival for that awful Caroline Flack, so loads of z listers were there, spouting #bekind, so a few that wouldn't have been at her wedding. I thought Joe was supposed to be great friends with her, if he was and didn't jump in the bandwagon of her death, then surely he'd have friends in common that were there.
The festival was yest and the wedding was Sunday so people could have done both - don’t know about Joe though, depends what Stacey’s plans for him were!

That was 24 hours later tho, I saw Louise Redknapp singing live on the 6pm news last night

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Emma Lou flowers has now posted how long before this is removed 🤣
Not everyone has obviously received the ridiculous keeping it secret even though it’s not secret bullshit memo 🤣

View attachment 1447034
Imagine spending the first few days of married life on tattle and having every business what was involved with your wedding have pics taken down 🤣🤣🤣

I can't cope with this, I'm still ROARING from earlier 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Don't know if anyone follows Georgia Jones (McFly Danny Jones wife). She's a great one for #ads but always pops up disclaimer if it's a pre record.. its clear and not trying to bs you about her doing it at that moment
Could never see Stacey doing it

Attachments

The festival was yest and the wedding was Sunday so people could have done both - don’t know about Joe though, depends what Stacey’s plans for him were!
He would have been tidying and looking after the kids. While she drinks tea and has a fag

• Haha
Was it, I just saw who it was about, so didn't read any further, even in death that woman irritates me

Don't know if anyone follows Georgia Jones (McFly Danny Jones wife). She's a great one for #ads but always pops up disclaimer if it's a pre record.. its clear and not trying to bs you about her doing it at that moment
Could never see Stacey doing it
I've seen a couple of others openly mentioning pre records, agree definitely not something Stacey would ever do!

Imagine spending the first few days of married life on tattle and having every business what was involved with your wedding have pics taken down 🤣🤣🤣

I can't cope with this, I'm still ROARING from earlier 🤣🤣🤣
It's tragic, she really believes she's so important. I can't wait for the day when it all falls down around her. I can't understand why she's so untouchable, she's teflon.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Zoe ball on radio 2 was just giving them a big shout out and congratulations, talking about the wedding and what music was played and stuff 😂😂 can’t delete that one

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's tragic, she really believes she's so important. I can't wait for the day when it all falls down around her. I can't understand why she's so untouchable, she's teflon.
It’s just so bloody narcissistic… imagine thinking you’re that much of a big deal 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Props to the hairdresser for crediting herself!
She's deleted her comment now, and turned off commenting on her post. It's a proper cunty thing not to credit someone who helped you.

Illusion of insta and the pretence you're so amazing you do everything yourself, bet Stace could probably lick her own arse too.

Reactions: 16
Omg what did the wedding dress business say only the date of the wedding. Fancy everyone who worked with her unable to share their work because she's dictating. For the secrecy there must be a magazine or she is dragging it on and on. Not long before the flowers post is also deleted. I understand a little bit of privacy but it's nearly 48 hours and the news is out

Reactions: 18
She's deleted her comment now, and turned off commenting on her post. It's a proper cunty thing not to credit someone who helped you.

Illusion of insta and the pretence you're so amazing you do everything yourself, bet Stace could probably lick her own arse too.
I thought that was Joes job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.