Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has your friend been blocked now 😂

I think her sheep would, after being in that group for less than 24 hours, I can believe it.
I have asked I don't know . Trying to get the rest of the conversation 🤣 I've told her to join here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah but surely the game Stacey is playing involves lies and manipulation. Is that ethical? We should know exactly what she is advertising.., if she is being paid… if she is being gifted etc… instead followers are told she is a brand partner. Wtf is a brand partner? With this latest ikea stunt it isn’t clear if she is being paid as well as being gifted furniture. And as for letting it bother us I don’t think it’s right that influencers seem to get away with misleading followers with ads whereas there seems to be a more stringent process with tv ads.
I'm totally with you. It's disgusting how she says my Instagram family and best friend. Then not give information about wedding etc. And as for the hair don't get me started.

Reactions: 16
Stacey manipulates and lies to these people to suit whichever agenda she is running that day, and it works, she's a millionaire.

She exploits her life, home, children for money and she deceives these people to line her pockets.

She's brainwashed these people into thinking they are her "friends" because she "loves them to the moon and back".

She's deceitful and the sheep are brainwashed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Of course rational people shouldn’t be turning up to her house to take pics but what does she expect when she makes the sheep believe she truly cares about them and they are her ‘insta family’. Sorry but she’s crossed the weird line into blending fans and her private life and people are obsessed with her to the point it’s creepy. If she was that bothered about it being private she wouldn’t have posted anything at all. Not even told people that it was at her home. But of course she couldn’t keep her big toothy gob shut. You reap what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There are plenty of actual celebs who've got married in secret. As they've not done the build up and the teasing to the sheep they've just got on with it and posted a photo after. Nobody gives a tit but it is the way they've gone about it. To make maximum money and attention as possible. We all knew when it was anyway as they're tit liars but the sheep believed the lies

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She replied to my friend on Instagram yesterday said it was Sunday yesterday.
She only asked her why did she lie and it makes her question buying from a business that is not honest.
Be kind always. Reminds me of the fundamental Mormons and there saying KEEP SWEET. Patronising old hag. She needs to label her head as skeletor 🤯

I can’t believe people were trying to get into her driveway to take photos of her wedding. What possesses people to think they can just rock up like that?!
Was they though 🤔 hasn't her driveway got a big gate in the way. Now people could go down the lane but that's not private. Also if you wanted private surely you have your wedding at a non disclosed location. Not at your home that everyone and there Nan has seen every inch off because Stacey loves her pickle cottage and all her Instagram family best friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Privacy my absolute arse, both seeestas have tried their hardest to drum up interest in this stupid party. I’m sure hired security would be more effective than the pair of them trying to trick everyone. We all know they’d all be sorely disappointed if nobody gave a duck about it.

Reactions: 20
I mean Jemma is defo lying none of the fans believed it was Sunday as she was having a bath so why would they show up. Also if they decided to try and show up they would have a hard job finding pickle cottage since that’s not its name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s actually bizarre. I actually don’t blame her sister for sending that message and totally agree. Stacey doesn’t need to tell anyone when her wedding is or if it’s happened or not. The bath was clearly to throw potential people showing up or paps and it worked because no one seems to have boycotted her day.
I’m not her biggest fan but can’t see how she’s done wrong here. It’s her fans who are absolutely mental that we should be worried about.
She is to blame for it all. She has made them feel like they are her friend/family and a fair few of them genuinely believe that she loves them to the moon and back. She has manipulated them into filling for her bs, just so they line her and her sisters pockets. I know they are adults, but I think some of them need professional help, they are obsessed and she's the one to blame.
I never used to feel sorry for them and well I still believe some of them still deserve to be ripped off. However, after less than 24 hours on that group I feel sorry for some of them, they really are deluded and are scarily obsessed. I wouldn't put it past one of them trying to abduct Mick or Roeses, it would be easy for them to do, with how much she puts them out there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She doesn't live on a normal residential street so you wouldn't have people just passing by, neighbours looking over the fence etc. If - and it's a big if - she was concerned about security, then just put a couple of blokes on the gate, job done. And if someone leans over the hedge from the public road and gets a picture so what?

I honestly think there were no concerns other than of someone getting a sneaky pic when she's sold the rights to Hello or similar. And even then, she could easily have put her hand in her pocket and paid for security. Really this is all about engagement - by making out it's not happened she's going to get loads of views, messages etc which is exactly what she wants.

And where was her concern about security when her kids sleep every night in a different building? Is she saying her property is so insecure people can get in at any time, why is she not worried about her children?!

Reactions: 26
The problem with getting security is that she would have to pay for it, I could be wrong but I wouldn’t see them offering their services for free 🤷🏻‍♀️ And we all know SS doesn’t like to pay for things if she can help it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because she's got no friends. She has her makeup artist and hair stylist at the hen and wedding and all Jemma’s friends. Surprised even she has any saying that. Everyone is work acquaintances and people who are under the same management team
You're not wrong there.
Greedy is so embarrassed and is the common sort of alcoholic "trailor trash".
I would die with embarrassment and be in total fear of her ruining my big day.

Label lady is so fame hungry she looks so desperate 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Were there duck people trying to get in to the driveway to take pics 🤣

any lack of privacy that woman has is down to her, and her only.

if you sell your life on line then guess what?! Privacy is lost!
I don’t know where any other ‘celeb’ lives. I don’t know the details of where anyone else’s kid sleep. Maybe, just maybe, if she held back from sharing what she does on line (although granted, it’s all bullshit and prerecords) then people wouldn’t get so invested.

tit, if she stopped posting tomorrow she’d be able to have all the privacy she wants. What she does comes at a cost. Don’t like the cost? Don’t do it.

she probably got plenty of privacy before she ‘befriended’ Hinch, started ripping off her content and selling her soul for a few followers

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Where I live, it's fairly common, even if you aren't invited to the wedding, to wait outside the church and see a bride coming out? Not like in a stalkers way, but oh there's a wedding happening, I'm gonna have a gander at the bride. Just me, no?? People stopped at my wedding reception hotel doorway when they saw my car arrive, everyone was super sweet congratulating me (like other hotel guests, not my wedding guests) Its fairly normal to want to share in other people's happiness, why do celebs demand this strict privacy?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Put your house all over social media, expect there will be lunatics who will find it, you and your children.
When she bought that property she plastered it all over Instagram, the papers got hold of it, people googled it and found it.
Her eldest children are holed up in an annex not connected to the main property, are not even in the immediate vicinity of the main house. God forbid any number of things that could happen to them and the mother would be completely unaware.
Privacy? It’s not something on your terms if you court the publics attention.

Reactions: 20
Even Jemma herself has used the day as a source of self promotion. If there was actually anyone taking photos on the drive (🤥) I bet she for one would have loved it. She’d be making sure her cold cups got in the shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.