Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pah, if there were sheep angling to get pictures then she can hardly blame them; she’s been teasing them with titbits of wedding stuff for weeks. She can’t have it both ways. 🤨

I don’t disagree some of her fans are unhinged (and quite probably unwell) but she’s helped make them this way and she continually reinforces how she’s their friend and tells them how much they mean to her and how she loves them… then presumably screams and threatens to call the Police if they come within a hundred metres of Pickle (which isn’t called Pickle) Cottage. 🤦‍♀️

A scary thought came to me when I was reading through here the other day. Even though personally I don’t know Stacey from Adam I know more about her, her house and family than I do some of my own friends and family. That’s not that I don’t care or am uninterested about the lives of my loved ones but we're all so busy and these things pass by unintentionally. 🤷‍♀️

I could however literally walk pass Stacey’s children in the street (and to an extent her sister’s too) and I’d not only know their names but what their bedrooms look like too (as well where they are in relation to the main house) and at a push comment on what some of their hobbies and interests are. So if I can gather all that information without really trying then Christ knows what someone with nefarious intentions could find out! 🙀😖

I’m also guessing if the press wanted to do a piece on her kids with an accompanying photo shoot of their rooms etc she’d quite rightly be indigent and tell them where to go. It seems it’s a different matter when she wants to share such details with all and sundry. Funny that eh Stace?! 🤔🤭😆
This is such a good post.

I've not seen any of my friends bedrooms (well actually not entirely true, I saw one after she'd had an extension built so she gave us a full house tour, and I saw another when I was helping her move - and then her new room in her new house), but certainly not regularly, yet I see Stacey's at least weekly. I couldn't tell you what sofas my friends have in their houses, but I could give you a pretty good description of Staceys (dirty white and grubby, covered in dog hair 😂 😂)- and that's not because I'm an avid fan or anything (far from it) - but these influencers are all the same, they're selling that familiarity, that glimpse at their life, like you're their best friend. Glamfairy (who is a horror, she has her own thread on here, and absolutely adores Hunch & Stinky...which says it all) always says this phrase about 'taking you with me on my day' and that's what all these instahuns are doing, creating the illusion you're like their pal travelling round with them, a fly on the wall.

But when it comes back to bite them on the arse, they will be the first to cry about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's shared pretty much every room at NotPickle Cottage:

The loo
Kitchen (old and new)
Utility
Outside pantry (last seen being badly resprayed)
Lounge
Conservatory
Shower room
Mad Mick's bedroom and bathroom
Roess' bedroom with the dust gathering flower wall
Her bedroom and dressing room
Z & L's rooms
The grey games room of doom
the annex kitchen
the other annex kitchen (now a storage room for her pool stuff)
the garage (s)

Any more?

I think the only rooms we've not seen is the annex bathroom (but that's most likely what the tiling co had on their stories the other day) and Harry's room, but that's probably only because H/ his mum has said no. Or because Harry doesn't actually use it, that's where Mandy the live in nanny sleeps so showing it not full of teenage boy paraphernalia would give the game away...wonder if Mandy got an invite to the wedding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's shared pretty much every room at NotPickle Cottage:

The loo
Kitchen (old and new)
Utility
Outside pantry (last seen being badly resprayed)
Lounge
Conservatory
Shower room
Mad Mick's bedroom and bathroom
Roess' bedroom with the dust gathering flower wall
Her bedroom and dressing room
Z & L's rooms
The grey games room of doom
the annex kitchen
the other annex kitchen (now a storage room for her pool stuff)
the garage (s)

Any more?

I think the only rooms we've not seen is the annex bathroom (but that's most likely what the tiling co had on their stories the other day) and Harry's room, but that's probably only because H/ his mum has said no. Or because Harry doesn't actually use it, that's where Mandy the live in nanny sleeps so showing it not full of teenage boy paraphernalia would give the game away...wonder if Mandy got an invite to the wedding?!
She kept quiet about the fully fitted pickles gym in one of the barns that’s the only thing she hasn’t shared but sticker sister did and Joe shared it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dread to think what this Disney style gown is going to be like, although the adjectives tacky and tasteless are the first ones to spring to mind!
Ahh tasteless and tacky are her middle names!!😆😆

Reactions: 10
I don’t feel sorry for the fans who feel let down by secrets and lies of Soloman they deserve to be lied to if they’re daft enough to be invested in the fake life she portrays one day they will understand they were customers consumers of crap and will feel very foolish if no then again they deserve all they get.
Stacey and Hinch are a double act, fake friends, fake everything they exploit their kids, family and the followers to make money anyone that would envy or be inspired by this need a wake up call.
Stacey Dooley should do a programme on the insta curated lifestyle and blow it out of the water!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t feel sorry for the fans who feel let down by secrets and lies of Soloman they deserve to be lied to if they’re daft enough to be invested in the fake life she portrays one day they will understand they were customers consumers of crap and will feel very foolish if no then again they deserve all they get.
Stacey and Hinch are a double act, fake friends, fake everything they exploit their kids, family and the followers to make money anyone that would envy or be inspired by this need a wake up call.
I'm hoping the kids won't be bullied in the future with all this fake fairy story BS. Even private schools can be tough on young kids as we've all heard.

Reactions: 7
Opening the books on today's 7pm teaser post!

Will it be roess petals?
A champagne glass?
Place names out of focus or discreetly arranged so as to not identify the person?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pah, if there were sheep angling to get pictures then she can hardly blame them; she’s been teasing them with titbits of wedding stuff for weeks. She can’t have it both ways. 🤨

I don’t disagree some of her fans are unhinged (and quite probably unwell) but she’s helped make them this way and she continually reinforces how she’s their friend and tells them how much they mean to her and how she loves them… then presumably screams and threatens to call the Police if they come within a hundred metres of Pickle (which isn’t called Pickle) Cottage. 🤦‍♀️

A scary thought came to me when I was reading through here the other day. Even though personally I don’t know Stacey from Adam I know more about her, her house and family than I do some of my own friends and family. That’s not that I don’t care or am uninterested about the lives of my loved ones but we're all so busy and these things pass by unintentionally. 🤷‍♀️

I could however literally walk pass Stacey’s children in the street (and to an extent her sister’s too) and I’d not only know their names but what their bedrooms look like too (as well where they are in relation to the main house) and at a push comment on what some of their hobbies and interests are. So if I can gather all that information without really trying then Christ knows what someone with nefarious intentions could find out! 🙀😖

I’m also guessing if the press wanted to do a piece on her kids with an accompanying photo shoot of their rooms etc she’d quite rightly be indigent and tell them where to go. It seems it’s a different matter when she wants to share such details with all and sundry. Funny that eh Stace?! 🤔🤭😆
Dangerous game these influencers are in, they need to exploit kids to earn money they don't seem overly concerned about the sickos that could be following abd have so much information about their families.
Most famous people don't show their kids they keep them away from cameras for good reason.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.