Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think she pre planned that BAFTA outfit to look ‘bridal’ so it could be used by the papers until her magazine deal is published? Not daft is she our Stace despite what she portrays. In fact she’s rather calculating 🫢
Yes and for everyone to comment at the time they thought she'd got married 🙄

Surely OK mag wouldn't do a write up based on hearsay and info collated from here/other sites if they've actually got the truth recorded?
Loose women confirmed it. It's definitely happened

Reactions: 7
Loose women confirmed it. It's definitely happened
Yes I know, but if they had an exclusive to release in a few days would they bother writing an article full of rumours first? Just seems a bit strange.

Could be another mag with the exclusive or maybe she didn't have one afterall.

Reactions: 7
Yes I know, but if they had an exclusive to release in a few days would they bother writing an article full of rumours first? Just seems a bit strange.

Could be another mag with the exclusive or maybe she didn't have one afterall.
Exclusive or not they all want to get in there first

Reactions: 4
Well tomorrow (Tuesday) is magazine release day. So let's see who (if any) got the deal.

So she will be breaking cover tomorrow if the mags are out.

Reactions: 9
Well tomorrow (Tuesday) is magazine release day. So let's see who (if any) got the deal.

So she will be breaking cover tomorrow if the mags are out.
Tomorrow would be tight would it not? I think it may be an exclusive pic later in the week with the actual article next week (or maybe the following).

Edit to add: I’ve just looked back at Karen Hauers timeline. She got married on 7/6 and it was in Hello on the 13/6. Nt sure if that’s the case for everyone tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't think she has a magazine deal. I think she wants to come across as super relatable to all her sheep. Plus she will end up making an absolute fortune from posting things about the wedding herself. I don't think she would be able to post the tables all set up and things if she had a deal.

I think we will get a photo of something obscure from the wedding day, maybe part of her bouquet with a teeny bit of her wedding dress in the picture on Tuesday. Then we will get a Stacey special montage of the day either Tuesday or Wednesday. Then the next day she will drop another montage because there was just too much to fit into one 🙄. Then we will get pictures/videos of little bits of it for bloody weeks, if not longer. She will have 'forgotten' she took this picture or that video. And she will have just happened to 'find' some pictures on Joe's phone too.

That's my prediction of the bullshit to come. Its worth absolutely nothing, it's just my guess. And it's 2.30am so who knows if it even makes sense 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The post Verona bridal done on Stacey has now been deleted, how bleeping awkward, we all called it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🧐

What absolute balloons the lot of them 🤣🤣

Imagine asking the place you bought your wedding dress from to delete the post they made for you because it would tell your sheep that even you lied to them 🤣🤣🤣 I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROARING 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
It's possible she didn't have a deal. But weddings are a huge pay out for celebs, especially tying up an exclusive with a magazine.

If she has then it'll have been a two year wait as it's been delayed by the pandemic of course. She could get up to 500k and they'd pay for a lot of the wedding too.

Intimate affair? With over 120 guests? OK Stacey...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's possible she didn't have a deal. But weddings are a huge pay out for celebs, especially tying up an exclusive with a magazine.

If she has then it'll have been a two year wait as it's been delayed by the pandemic of course. She could get up to 500k and they'd pay for a lot of the wedding too.

Intimate affair? With over 120 guests? OK Stacey...
Don’t forget IKEA donated lots too 😉 😠
This wedding won’t have cost Stacey much at all - freebies, large discounts plus a paid up magazine deal too.

Reactions: 13
The post Verona bridal done on Stacey has now been deleted, how bleeping awkward, we all called it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🧐

Imagine asking the place you bought your wedding dress from to delete the post they made for you because it would tell your sheep that even you lied to them 🤣🤣🤣 I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ROARING 🤣🤣
I feel so bad for them! We knew this would happen but this obviously meant a lot to them and they want to enjoy this moment for their business…how did they miss the memo that they couldn’t post yet? They will be feeling awful, what a way to end their excitement

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This whole wedding fiasco is over the top and is all for engagement. The likes of missgreedyshome and Hinch are all playing on this by making out they were invited. What I can't understand is why stinky would invite the biggest con artists to her "special day" Given as they aren't real friends and just scabs she has met online.
Because she's the biggest con artist going and like attracts like. I men they can learn a thing or two off her. Horse face is the worst person on instagram, she's truly vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can I just say how much it really bleeping grates on my that the chairs are white when the tables are wooden. They don’t match and it annoys me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can I just say sticker sister is absolutely punching when it comes to her hubby! What are your on Earth he sees in the seeesta! I will never know 🙈
Didn't she say a while back that when he took her out on a date he'd forgotten what she looked like as he'd met her in a club and he actually thought he was going out with Stacey 😂 talk about sticking with her/marrying her for who she's related too. He's not stupid but if I was her I'd be fuming that he wanted to go out with my sister 😤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

ROARING 🤣🤣
Wow can’t believe they had to delete their post luckily I have a screen shot of it still 🤣
F1A692DC-F213-4FA5-A303-C0B5E628E869.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Didn't she say a while back that when he took her out on a date he'd forgotten what she looked like as he'd met her in a club and he actually thought he was going out with Stacey 😂 talk about sticking with her/marrying her for who she's related too. He's not stupid but if I was her I'd be fuming that he wanted to go out with my sister 😤
Yeah but she is a bit of a catfish. When she makes an effort to brush her hair and dress well, do her make up ect she is pretty okay looking. Her general day to day dragged through a hedge backwards crack bleep look is shocking. And I wholeheartedly relate to it as I’m sat here looking quite crack bleep myself 🤷‍♀️
but I wouldn’t stick with anyone who thought I was my fishy sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No he didn’t think he was going out with Stacey. When he came to collect Jemma she sent Stacey out to the car and she got in and Lee drove off to take her to the date as he couldn’t remember what Jemma actually looked like as he’d been drunk. I don’t know when they got together so if Stacey was famous already or not but he knew he was meeting Jemma for a date.

Reactions: 10
No he didn’t think he was going out with Stacey. When he came to collect Jemma she sent Stacey out to the car and she got in and Lee drove off to take her to the date as he couldn’t remember what Jemma actually looked like as he’d been drunk. I don’t know when they got together so if Stacey was famous already or not but he knew he was meeting Jemma for a date.
Ah ok I just remember her saying he didn't remember what she looked like and something about Stacey 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.