Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's such good friends with Mrs Hinch then how come she hasn't wished her mate a happy birthday yet? I mean she will now cos its been mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can't even keep her Facetimes private. Does Joe actually work, or does he lounge about in his hat all day?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She said what she is doing is completely different, has she ever presented a documentary or acted in a drama?

Reactions: 6
Always such a big deal when she's away for a few days or hoe is. The f*cking arriving home set up videos after 2 days 'work'. Try having a spouse in the military. See how much your kids actually miss a parent then. See how exhausted you are after that kind of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If she's such good friends with Mrs Hinch then how come she hasn't wished her mate a happy birthday yet? I mean she will now cos its been mentioned.
Ohh you've just reminded her now, she will have the soppy post up later about how much she loves her BFF !!😆😆😆

Reactions: 7
Always such a big deal when she's away for a few days or hoe is. The f*cking arriving home set up videos after 2 days 'work'. Try having a spouse in the military. See how much your kids actually miss a parent then. See how exhausted you are after that kind of work.
I was just about to say the same thing. It is hard work having a partner in the forces especially when they're away for months at a time and you're bringing the kids up as a single parent. 3 bleeping days is a peice of piss. Stupid bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is such a money grabbing witch.
Pimp out the kids, pimp out the dogs, and now pimp out the workshyster in a cap just for content.

She said she had to learn something. I am guessing it’s a tv show or game show of some kind. Maybe it’s a new series.
Hope it’s not too taxing for her level of intelligence. She’s thick as custard that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t be doing that much work if she is arsing around on the gram & FaceTiming Hoe, try having a proper job with set breaks or no break at all & putting your child into nursery or a childminder, commuting to the workplace, rushing to collect your child then getting home & preparing a meal, cleaning up & taking child to bed, she has got it so easy & is probably being paid a fortune for it too not NMW that’s for sure!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yea could be, isnt the great British bake off tent in a huge field with ducks around !!! Would fit in with having to go back a few days later too as its filmed over 2 different days !!! So could be that,wonder if it says anywhere where its filmed 🤔🤔
Red Nose Day is coming up, they could be filming a celebrity bake off for that. Must admit bake off was my thought when I saw the setting.

Reactions: 9
Bake off is filmed in Essex so would that be classed as ‘working away down south’ ?

Reactions: 4
Argh it's the stupid fake 'holding the tears back', 'talking through her horse teeth' and 'shaky voice' really grinds my gears. She does the same acting when advertising the (not so small) business that makes her mugs, that keep her tea warmer than usual 🙄 So who can actual believe her when she does the same fake ass-ness when talking about the Samaritans?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
On the Katie Price thread they’re comparing her latest post surgery look to Stacey!
Oh my god the state of her. Every time she has something done it looks worse and worse. At least the eyebrows are a bit better. They reminded me of Spock beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.