Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
Just seen Stacey on LW talking about how Rose and Rex are Irish twins because they look so alike. No Stacey, Irish twins is another term for two children born within 12 months of each other 🙄 surprised no one corrected her
No they look alike because they have the same parents, she's not used to that, so maybe it's come as a shock to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 79

redstraw16

VIP Member
There’s been loads of stories today in the red tops saying Rose has life changing condition. Turns out Stacey was talking about tongue tie on LW yesterday and it’s been taken out of context.

Actually came on to say it’s probably the first time I have a bit of respect for Stacey for calling them out and saying it’s not actually life changing when compared to what some other parents have to contend with.
Her saying it’s disrespectful to the parents of children with actual life-changing conditions is the first sensible and note-worthy thing I’ve heard her say in a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 62

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Parking myself here to follow the thread. I liked Stacey back in the day, but she's become a parody of herself. There are still so many people out there who don't see her game. I have friends who love her and think everything she does is sweet and funny. I think I need new friends....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Totally confused by her story, does anyone kmow what she said on lose woman that people aren’t happy about?
There’s been loads of stories today in the red tops saying Rose has life changing condition. Turns out Stacey was talking about tongue tie on LW yesterday and it’s been taken out of context.

Actually came on to say it’s probably the first time I have a bit of respect for Stacey for calling them out and saying it’s not actually life changing when compared to what some other parents have to contend with.

Reactions: 46

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I find her “finally home with my boys” post quite insensitive directly after her post about Jamal Edwards.

Post it tonight, tomorrow, not at all…? Your co-workers son has just died at a young age fgs, don’t go rubbing it in everyone’s face how happy you are to be back with your sons when she doesn’t get that opportunity ever again.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

bananabutter

VIP Member
Just seen Stacey on LW talking about how Rose and Rex are Irish twins because they look so alike. No Stacey, Irish twins is another term for two children born within 12 months of each other 🙄 surprised no one corrected her

• Haha
Reactions: 43

123tak

Always such a big deal when she's away for a few days or hoe is. The f*cking arriving home set up videos after 2 days 'work'. Try having a spouse in the military. See how much your kids actually miss a parent then. See how exhausted you are after that kind of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Everything about this post is just wrong.

The stone cold, premade pancake made before Rex got up & served to him hours later.

But more, the fact it’s been served to him upside down to make it more gram-worthy and so facing the right way for the adoring followers to admire.
Whereas it should’ve been a fun activity, making & eating pancakes with her kiddy, not all for show & likes.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

crunkysnackzzzz

Didn’t her dad go swimming the other day for his birthday?! & said he went with all the kids etc?! Seems abit coincidental she goes swimming a couple of days later… Got to be a pre record from then as she spent the day with loose women co workers.

Reactions: 40

Shelby69

The thought of Micketta sucking on Stacey’s steak bake scented armpit, makes me heave 🤢
Anyone noticed that Dirty Dave is low profile these days too. The only visitors they get are the label family.
He’s posted photos of himself in Miami leering over a Hooters Girl tonight 🤢

Lecherous old git.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Shazblag

VIP Member
She looks like a ford KA the new young drivers buy circa 1998 when they pass their test and stick the eyelashes on the headlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

IamIncog

Imagine thinking it’s funny for a hair stylist to have to plait your greasy hair because you couldn’t take a few extra minutes to shampoo it. Dirty cow.

Also the bouncer 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I despair.

• Sick
  • Sad

BSBuster

Chatty Member
I hate this fake #BeKind Bullshit.
What's kind about exploiting your kids?
What's kind about pretending to love your fans?
Potential customers and money making views is what you love.
By the way posting your fake perfect life makes people feel failures because they can't
do what you do, they're living in fear of how they are going to keep their kids warm and fed seeing you throwing money about on terrible decor and doing up your very expensive home, if they are jealous who could blame them when they know that this lifestyle is not achievablefor them, minimum wages and cost of living increases keep them awake worrying, you don't have a clue people like you bleating on about kindness.
The Samaritans should be ashamed using any influencer who earns money from exploitation.
Look at me I am so kind no Stacey your not, what you are is a very priveleged and wealthy with no idea how so many struggle to just to survive its insulting to pretend you care so you look like you care and earn more money.

• Heart

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
I wish Stacey spoke normally like she just did on her stories. She actually seems smart, relatable, normal. So much better than the manic laughter and silly ditsy persona she has created.

shifttea

"we don't talk about Mandy, no no no! We don't talk about Mandy!“

I need someone more creative to rewrite the Bruno song about Mandy and all the things she does behind the scenes in the house 😂. I actually think this is the expression she had on her face in the background of Joe's video
We don't talk about Mandy, no, no, no!
We don't talk about Mandy... but

It was my resting day
It was our resting day
We were getting sweaty, and there wasn't bubble in the bath
No bubbles allowed in the bath

Mandy walks in here to cook, and to clean-
Bubbles!!
You telling this story, or am I?
I'm sorry, mi vida, go on

Mandy says, "you smell like shit"
Why did she tell us?
In doing so, she floods my brain
Joseph, get the febreze
Resting in a bubble bath
What a joyous day... but anyway

We don't talk about Mandy, no, no, no!
We don't talk about Mandy!

Hey! Grew to live in fear of Mandy polishing and buffing
I could always hear her sort of scrubbing and mopping
I associate her with the sound of falling dirt, ch-ch-ch
It's a heavy lift, with a gift so humbling
Always left dodgy Dave and the kids fumbling
Grappling with cleanliness they couldn't understand
Do you understand?

A five-foot frame
Sweat along her back
When she calls your name
It all fades to black
Yeah, she sees your sweaty sheen
And feasts on your screams (hey!)

We don't talk about Mandy, no, no, no! (We don't talk about Mandy, no, no, no!)
We don't talk about Mandy (we don't talk about Mandy!)

She told me my cat would run
The next day: gone! (No, no!)
She told me she found my fag butts!
And just like she said... (no, no!)
She said that all my hair dye would fade, now look at my roots (no, no! Hey!)
Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read!

She told me that the daughter of my dreams would be promised, and someday be mine
She told me that my following would grow, like the tomatoes that thrive on the vine
Óye, Jemma's on her way

She told me that the farm of my dreams would be just out of reach
Betrothed to a Hinch
It's like I hear her now
Hey sis, I want not a sound out of you (it's like I can hear her now)
I can hear her now

Um, Mandy...
Yeah, about that Mandy...
I really need to know about Mandy...
Gimmie the truth and the whole truth, Mandy
(Stacey, your sisters here)
Time for hello fresh!

A five-foot frame (it was my resting day, it was our resting day)
sweat along her back (we were getting sweaty)
When she calls your name (and there wasn't a bubble in the bath)
It all fades to black (no bubbles allowed in the bath!)

Yeah, she sees your dreams (Mandy walks in, here to cook, and to clean-)
And feasts on your screams (Bubbles!)
You telling this story, or am I?
I'm sorry, mi vida, go on (óye, Jemma's on her way)

Mandy says, "you smell like shit" (a five-foot frame, sweat along her back)
In doing so, she floods my brain
Resting in a bubble bath
Shes here!

Don't talk about Mandy, no! (Why did I talk about Mandy?)
Not a word about Mandy
I never should've brought up Mandy!

• Haha
  • Heart

ScaryMary85

She will sit on her flowery toilet next to her flowery garden archway in a cheap flowery dress, breastfeeding her dogs while her dad merrily snaps away. The dogs will be labelled 'dogs' and the toilet will be labelled 'torlet' and everyone will think she's wonderful.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lurker4321

Next thread title 💯 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯 has to be

The thing is, I really couldn't care less if someone has help around the home. If I could afford it I would too. What gets me so angry is people like Solomon who try and make out they are super mum. I used to be so naive before Tattle. I would sit and think "How do they do it? What am I doing wrong? Why can't I make all these fancy snacks in shapes of animals, why don't I have time to up cycle/decorate/keep house up together/go on fun days out etc etc" Now I realise it's all lies. Solomon is a fake and influencers like her make us feel crap. Why can't they say honestly, "I do have help, don't compare yourself to me." Just so sneaky making out they are little old relatable Mum like you and me. Rubbish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36