Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't done much. Apparently she has finished maternity leave and started a new job. It's long hours away from home but she still took Rose. Apart from that she done some more crap and dangerous DIY. Put Rose in danger about 500 times (from the dogs or Mick) and is also drip feeding little clips of her kitchen that is currently being done up.

Reactions: 18
She’s being a tit parent as usual.

Dangerous steps for Rex.
Letting dogs climb all over Rose.

She’s done maybe 4 days of work since her maternity ended and she took Rose with her every time. She must be exhausted.

She bought Joe some tat for Valentine’s Day and then didn’t record his reaction. Probably because he hated it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dangerous steps for Rex.

She’s done maybe 4 days of work since her maternity ended and she took Rose with her every time. She must be exhausted.

She bought Joe some tat for Valentine’s Day and then didn’t record his reaction. Probably because he hated it 😂
Forgot about all the Valentines crap she bought

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Note to Joe: next Valentine’s Day just pop yourself to Greggs and get four sausage rolls for the price of three. Stacey the ignorant, ungrateful witch that she is probably won’t know the difference and enjoy them just as much meaning you don’t have to spend a lot of money to then faff about pretending you’ve cooked something in the oven in the shed! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Dangerous steps for Rex.

Haha I forgot about that that she bought was hoping to see a big reveal of it 😂

Reactions: 6
Note to Joe: next Valentine’s Day just pop yourself to Greggs and get four sausage rolls for the price of three. Stacey the ignorant, ungrateful witch that she is probably won’t know the difference and enjoy them just as much meaning you don’t have to spend a lot of money to then faff about pretending you’ve cooked something in the oven in the shed! 😆
I was very annoyed at greggs other day they had gone up from £3 quid to £3.15 what's that all about 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oooh talking about greggs I have an iceland delivery this afternoon......bring on the cheese and onion slice and beans for lunch today :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone worked out why Stacey's sister had to take her bottoms off in Stacey's house??????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Parking myself here to follow the thread. I liked Stacey back in the day, but she's become a parody of herself. There are still so many people out there who don't see her game. I have friends who love her and think everything she does is sweet and funny. I think I need new friends....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Following the Greggs theme, I read the other day Primark and Greggs are teaming up to launch a new fashion range; you don’t think that this is something to do with Stacey’s new job do you? 🤔

I can just see her now dressed as a giant steak bake with little Roess as a sausage roll perhaps?! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
How I wish her new job is working in Gregg's and taking Rose with her because they've got a nursery on site 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Following the Greggs theme, I read the other day Primark and Greggs are teaming up to launch a new fashion range; you don’t think that this is something to do with Stacey’s new job do you? 🤔

I can just see her now dressed as a giant steak bake with little Roess as a sausage roll perhaps?! 😆

Is it just me or does anyone else think that's weird??? Would you want a top with GREGGS on it???? No thanks...be like you worked there and its your uniform 😆😆😆
Saying that tho I see lad baby mum just launched a clothes range with Asda , maybe skanky is doing another range with primak modeling the new greggs wear😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Didn’t Joe say her arm pits smelt like a steak pie or something? Or am I really going bleeping mad and making that up 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am really surprised she has only done one story and not done a big thing of the whole be kind thing because of Caroline. I know in the style have got t-shirts. Apparently Stacey chose their old design they always had of "In a world where you can anything ... be kind". I think really she wasn't apart of this year and they just said that and added it as her design last minute. She hasn't been shown in the t-shirts on their social media and she's not even mentioned it on hers. She used to mention their campaign before she worked with them. I know she likes to talk about Samaritans and mental health a lot so I am surprised that up to now she's not mentioned anything.
Also wasn't Joe close with Caroline I thought he would have put something on.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Didn’t Joe say her arm pits smelt like a steak pie or something? Or am I really going bleeping mad and making that up 🤣
You're probably right, her friends also says she smells apparently she has some problem but you would think she would clean herself more in that case! Joe also said she was the smelliest ever to come out of I'm a celeb lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.