Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's going back down south for filming again, can someone please tell me when Essex moved to the north, she lives in the south 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She said she's going back down south for filming again, can someone please tell me when Essex moved to the north, she lives in the south 🤷🏻‍♀️
She would still be going south to lots of places though, Brighton, Portsmouth etc. Essex isn’t on the south coast!

Reactions: 17
I make no secret of how I dislike Stacey and indeed have many reasons as to why, but to cash in on Caroline Flack’s suicide, well even for her it’s an all time bleeping low. 🤬

I too remember how when the sad event occurred Stacey was conspicuous in her absence, not only due to the sheer volume of people both celebrity, zelebrity or otherwise, expressing their feelings of loss, grief and utter disbelief but also, and possibly even more so, because of the friendship between Caroline and Joe. Given Stacey’s apparent lack of thought at the time of the sad loss then, you’ll have to forgive me for being a little cynical when she’s trying to convince us that now, two years on she’s thinking of Caroline ‘today and always’? Bollocks. 🤨

Still, it does look good on the ‘gram doesn’t it and of course Stacey’s more than happy to take advantage of anyone gullible enough to think what a lovely person she is for sharing such a heartfelt sentiment. Indeed, now she’s got people’s attention and heavily stressing the charity element of the venture, I don’t suppose she can interest anyone in buying one of her cheap and nasty sweatshirts complete with pithy be kind message. Ha, be kind? Pretty rich coming from Stacey. 😳

Mind, you’ve got to admire her ability to spot a bandwagon to jump upon don’t you? Only
last week when the horrible animal cruelty displayed by the footballer was in the news Stacey didn’t miss a trick as within days she was showing off what a wonderful cat owner she is. There are also many other examples before that with Stacey feeling to need to post on issues ranging from the sad loss of miscarriage to the poor, needy and homeless and anything and everything in between. It’s fair to say that no cause can avoid Stacey’s patronage should she think she can get something out of it. 😖

It’s seems she’s got to the stage where there isn’t any situation she won’t exploit for her own ends. Some might say that makes her shrewd but in my opinion it just proves she has no scruples whatsoever and that’s nothing to be proud of. She ought to be bleeping ashamed. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When Teddy jumped up on the chair he looked over to his left and then back at her. It was like someone was telling him what to do. It didn’t look natural and for a pup he didn’t seem to be acting like one - he seemed subdued.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When Teddy jumped up on the chair he looked over to his left and then back at her. It was like someone was telling him what to do. It didn’t look natural and for a pup he didn’t seem to be acting like one - he seemed subdued.
I’ve never seen a calmer both puppy AND Spaniel in my life! 🙁

Reactions: 27
I think he always looks subdued for a puppy?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is a nasty two faced cow take away the fake smile through her teeth and underneath she is a hard faced witch...Celebrity Gogglebox showed her for what she is....

Reactions: 20
Ok so I never breastfed, but it does always seem that when cod roe is feeding she’s not near the breast. I know stacey has quite low slung boobs but no way can it really be that far away 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yea her boobs must be down as low as her waist and slung in her armpit for the way that baby is positioned when feeding

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never normally comment but she’s enraged me. She’s claiming that she designed the hoodie for Caroline etc.. the hoodie was available last year as part of In The Style’s ‘kindness’ range. She had nothing to say about it last year so she’s point blank claiming someone else’s work 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Can someone else confirm that baby was no where near the boob or actually even properly latched? I remember that grunting/sucking sound well, that child was not feeding from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I’m wearing a size 10 but if you like it a bit more baggy I’d size up’ she says… 🙀

What?! No tit Sherlock! 🤦‍♀️ Awww thanks for that Stace, thank God you’re around eh? I’d never have thought of that or worked it out else. 😆

Really?! Talk about stating the bleeding obvious. What. A. twit. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate this fake #BeKind Bullshit.
What's kind about exploiting your kids?
What's kind about pretending to love your fans?
Potential customers and money making views is what you love.
By the way posting your fake perfect life makes people feel failures because they can't
do what you do, they're living in fear of how they are going to keep their kids warm and fed seeing you throwing money about on terrible decor and doing up your very expensive home, if they are jealous who could blame them when they know that this lifestyle is not achievablefor them, minimum wages and cost of living increases keep them awake worrying, you don't have a clue people like you bleating on about kindness.
The Samaritans should be ashamed using any influencer who earns money from exploitation.
Look at me I am so kind no Stacey your not, what you are is a very priveleged and wealthy with no idea how so many struggle to just to survive its insulting to pretend you care so you look like you care and earn more money.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so I never breastfed, but it does always seem that when cod roe is feeding she’s not near the breast. I know stacey has quite low slung boobs but no way can it really be that far away 😂
She’s been sucking her shoulder & arm at various stages. I think she stopped breastfeeding long ago & she’s just keeping up the pretence

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m sure someone mentioned on here how she hadn’t pretended to BF for a while, she’s like our little performing monkey 😂
Stace, next we want you to duck off, for good 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The thought of Micketta sucking on Stacey’s steak bake scented armpit, makes me heave 🤢
Anyone noticed that Dirty Dave is low profile these days too. The only visitors they get are the label family.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The thought of Micketta sucking on Stacey’s steak bake scented armpit, makes me heave 🤢
Anyone noticed that Dirty Dave is low profile these days too. The only visitors they get are the label family.
Hes off on another holiday I think it was Jamaica or somewhere like that

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Even when talking about a charity clothing range, she has to mention the breastfeeding. Nice of her to make it about herself!

Jumping on the bandwagon and using someone’s death to flog clothes is shameful. She loves the Samaritans does she? Well she’s not likely to hate them is she?! What an angel you are Stacey!

But if you care so much, why not use your platform to tell your followers about some of the other support services available. Or is that too much work for you, with no personal gain?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.