Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really surprised she has only done one story and not done a big thing of the whole be kind thing because of Caroline. I know in the style have got t-shirts. Apparently Stacey chose their old design they always had of "In a world where you can anything ... be kind". I think really she wasn't apart of this year and they just said that and added it as her design last minute. She hasn't been shown in the t-shirts on their social media and she's not even mentioned it on hers. She used to mention their campaign before she worked with them. I know she likes to talk about Samaritans and mental health a lot so I am surprised that up to now she's not mentioned anything.
Also wasn't Joe close with Caroline I thought he would have put something on.
She seems to run Joe's, he's said before he doesn't know what he's doing, she posted everything yesterday you could just tell

Reactions: 11
Didn’t Joe say her arm pits smelt like a steak pie or something? Or am I really going bleeping mad and making that up 🤣
Yeah he did hahahah I forgot all about that

One of the Loose Women, Linda if I remember rightly, also openly said about Stacey being a bit pongy once too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s so disgusting 🤮
Part of my anxiety is worrying that I’m smelly and then I worry when my depression is too bad and I don’t have the mental power to have a bath. But I still don’t ever smell. I would be devastated if people told me I did, she thinks it’s funny 🤮 and she’s teaching her kids the same lack of hygiene too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Parking myself here to follow the thread. I liked Stacey back in the day, but she's become a parody of herself. There are still so many people out there who don't see her game. I have friends who love her and think everything she does is sweet and funny. I think I need new friends....
Snap a few of my friends love her new think she’s great, even when I’ve pointed out all the bad parenting to them, and everything else 🙄

Reactions: 8
Please correct me if I’m wrong, dodgy memory.... but when Caroline died, didnt Stacey either not acknowledge or at least took ages too?
And now, on the anniversary she’s making a tiny tiny mention followed by a great big ad :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s so disgusting 🤮
Part of my anxiety is worrying that I’m smelly and then I worry when my depression is too bad and I don’t have the mental power to have a bath. But I still don’t ever smell. I would be devastated if people told me I did, she thinks it’s funny 🤮 and she’s teaching her kids the same lack of hygiene too.
I have that same anxiety, it makes my skin crawl looking at her.

Reactions: 9
Please correct me if I’m wrong, dodgy memory.... but when Caroline died, didnt Stacey either not acknowledge or at least took ages too?
And now, on the anniversary she’s making a tiny tiny mention followed by a great big ad :rolleyes:
Makes me so angry. ITS is shite clothing anyway. They are jumping on the "Be Kind" narrative to direct people to their website. SHAMEFUL.

Reactions: 21
The be kind campaign irritates me and clothing with the saying on is so tacky. Which is probably why its are doing them, they’re a tit company

I might be imagining this, but I'm sure Joe was quite good friends with Caroline and at the time of her death there was quite a lot of discussion on here about how Stacey took ages to even acknowledge her death, considering how close her and Joe were?

Odd how she's making such a show of it today.

Sorry to anyone who may them but those throwovers on SS latest story just took me right back to nana and grandad's bungalow circa 1980. Brown carpet,brown wallpaper and fitted cream fleecy sofa covers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she thinks being stinky is a personality trait, when in actual fact its just disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
God those teddy fleece bed sheets always make me feel sweaty and gross just looking at them. Imagine how gross that bed stinks with that lot all In and out of it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I hate this fake #BeKind Bullshit.
What's kind about exploiting your kids?
What's kind about pretending to love your fans?
Potential customers and money making views is what you love.
By the way posting your fake perfect life makes people feel failures because they can't
do what you do, they're living in fear of how they are going to keep their kids warm and fed seeing you throwing money about on terrible decor and doing up your very expensive home, if they are jealous who could blame them when they know that this lifestyle is not achievablefor them, minimum wages and cost of living increases keep them awake worrying, you don't have a clue people like you bleating on about kindness.
The Samaritans should be ashamed using any influencer who earns money from exploitation.
Look at me I am so kind no Stacey your not, what you are is a very priveleged and wealthy with no idea how so many struggle to just to survive its insulting to pretend you care so you look like you care and earn more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just seen on Facebook that Studio are about to enter administration. Hope they paid Hoe for all the adverts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I might be imagining this, but I'm sure Joe was quite good friends with Caroline and at the time of her death there was quite a lot of discussion on here about how Stacey took ages to even acknowledge her death, considering how close her and Joe were?

Odd how she's making such a show of it today.
She couldn't capitalise on it then. Now it's part of her ITS deal..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.