Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do know you could have seen these "amazing" women during the last 7 months? You didn't need to hide away from the world.
Hasn’t she posted pics of most of them visiting her home?

I’m sorry but Rex needs a hair cut he looked ridiculous with his hat on !
Also I reckon that the garden will be covered in dog tit no way does that lazy pair pick up any of it !
I imagine Tango Joe is like my neighbour….. Leave it all week and go out on a Saturday and fill a bin liner with it… 🤮

I had to say something.. its an accident waiting to happen. No fault of his own, but Rex is too rough with those dogs. How Stacey or Joe haven't taught him about being gentle etc. What happens when Peanut snaps? Guarantee Stacey will say "oh Peanut will never hurt a fly, he loves rex etc" but if a little pest kept trying to pull me, squeeze me and hold me down while his mother did nothing except film it for sheep to aww at, I'd snap 😂. This is why most dog rescue places say no to puppies and small children... HOW she managed to duck that with Teddy I still don't know
[/QUOTE]
On Pro Dogs Direct website there is still no dogs suitable for children under 12. There was none before Stace got Teddy, even his siblings couldn’t be rehomed with children. I still don’t get how she got him….. Maybe a massive ‘donation’ ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Maybe Rex discovering the daffodils would have put a smile on my face if it wasn't for her stupid fake voice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now I’m more than happy to be proved wrong but dodgy Dave’s latest post looks suspiciously like he’s on the prowl for dogging spots! 🤔😳😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.