Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depressed!
He's definitely stressed the poor thing. My Jack Russell was like that when we moved into our new house, she was miserable, so quite and barely moved around the house, tended to find a spot and stay their all day. That's what this pup reminds me off but I doubt Stacey is insightful enough to realise that.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Eugh he is the creepiest man EVER
I was just thinking if that was my Dad posting pictures of himself in Hooters leching over a girl younger than his daughters I’d be having words with him! *shudder* 😳 And on Instagram too, oh the shame! 😆

We already think he’s a strange ‘un as it is, he’s not doing himself any favours, pervy old git! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I hate this fake #BeKind Bullshit.
What's kind about exploiting your kids?
What's kind about pretending to love your fans?
Potential customers and money making views is what you love.
By the way posting your fake perfect life makes people feel failures because they can't
do what you do, they're living in fear of how they are going to keep their kids warm and fed seeing you throwing money about on terrible decor and doing up your very expensive home, if they are jealous who could blame them when they know that this lifestyle is not achievablefor them, minimum wages and cost of living increases keep them awake worrying, you don't have a clue people like you bleating on about kindness.
The Samaritans should be ashamed using any influencer who earns money from exploitation.
Look at me I am so kind no Stacey your not, what you are is a very priveleged and wealthy with no idea how so many struggle to just to survive its insulting to pretend you care so you look like you care and earn more money.
So so true, and it just winds me up the amount of freebies these influencers get when it could go to somone who genuinely needed it and would appreciate it more !! It's all just so wrong and turning people into entitled brats!!!

Reactions: 15
She's not on some bake off series is she? Just the setting 🤔
Yea could be, isnt the great British bake off tent in a huge field with ducks around !!! Would fit in with having to go back a few days later too as its filmed over 2 different days !!! So could be that,wonder if it says anywhere where its filmed 🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
I know we don’t talk about her but it really is lovely to see L’s personality on his step mums instagram. He is a total different boy, when do we ever see anything of the elder boys personalities except fake staged tit on Staceys gram. Thinking about it is really sad that they are used as props, imagine waking up every morning and thinking what the duck is my mam going to make me perform today?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wonder how Stacey feels about this approach.
This was in response to someone asking why the influencer doesn’t show her kids faces.
This used to be Rochelle Humes approach, then she realised she could monetise content with her kids and she shows them all the time, including in the bath.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Nice to see she stopped using Rex's dolls pram and is now using the chav pram instead 😂.
Oh don’t, I’ll start laughing again! When someone called it ‘the big fat gypsy pram’ I laughed so hard I almost forget to breathe! 😆

It is utterly horrific though, it’s one of those things where I think ‘surely someone can’t think that’s nice or desirable’ but clearly she does! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😆

With regards to the Bake Off thing, that makes sense. I get the feeling there’s always one-up-man-ship between her and Joe so she’ll have been spoiling for something since he was on Masterchef. Still, the thought of eating anything that has been in her sweaty, mucky hands fair turns my stomach. 🤢😖

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think celebrity bake off is two days though, only multiple if you are doing the normal version where they film episodes back to back with only a couple of days off in between.
Maybe it is taskmaster?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.