Stacey Solomon #59 Send in SuperNanny Jo those slippy steps have to go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who must feel worse; Stacey for being compared to Katie, or Katie for being likened to Stacey! It’s a tough call! 🤷‍♀️

They’ve gotta be up there alongside the most offensive names you could be called right; ‘oh you’re such a Katie Price you are!’ or ‘for crying out like stop acting like Stacey Solomon!’ and that’s without even starting to comment on their mothering abilities! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Stacey actually doing anything yet?, I’ve started eating my own feet as it seemed more entertaining than her stories lately. I’ve actually given up on her (and her pal grinch) have they both taken a pledge of absolute boringness?…..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an ugly fake fucker she is. Won't be watching anything she is in anyway. Money grabbing bint....

Reactions: 12
So it’s been what two, three days? S’pose we should be bracing ourselves for the video of her with Roess in arms in the doorway whilst Mick slow mo runs at them with suitably dramatic music to accompany it. Following the latest pattern it’ll more than likely be in black and white too. 🤦‍♀️

Then there’s of course the obligatory ‘I’ve missed you/it’s so good to be home/I’ve been so busy but Roess has been so good yadda, yadda, yadda’ gumph and presumably a shot with her, cuppa in hand and either a child or a dog within arms length… oh God I’m bored with it all already! 🙄

You would think she was doing twelve hours shifts hard grafting the way she carries on. Not a couple of days away with only a few hours actually ‘working’, presumably waited on hand and foot in a swanky hotel with her baby whilst her other half who also doesn’t have to work (I’m sorry but appearing on the odd ‘celebrity’ version of a show isn’t work!) looks after whoever of her other children that are at home. Nice work if you can get it and let’s face that life is a luxury that many of us will never experience. Still, I’m being a little harsh here aren’t I? She’s really quite relatable really, I’m sure she is, I’ll just need a bit longer to think to work out how! 😖😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So it’s been what two, three days? S’pose we should be bracing ourselves for the video of her with Roess in arms in the doorway whilst Mick slow mo runs at them with suitably dramatic music to accompany it. Following the latest pattern it’ll more than likely be in black and white too. 🤦‍♀️

Then there’s of course the obligatory ‘I’ve missed you/it’s so good to be home/I’ve been so busy but Roess has been so good yadda, yadda, yadda’ gumph and presumably a shot with her, cuppa in hand and either a child or a dog within arms length… oh God I’m bored with it all already! 🙄

You would think she was doing twelve hours shifts hard grafting the way she carries on. Not a couple of days away with only a few hours actually ‘working’, presumably waited on hand and foot in a swanky hotel with her baby whilst her other half who also doesn’t have to work (I’m sorry but appearing on the odd ‘celebrity’ version of a show isn’t work!) looks after whoever of her other children that are at home. Nice work if you can get it and let’s face that life is a luxury that many of us will never experience. Still, I’m being a little harsh here aren’t I? She’s really quite relatable really, I’m sure she is, I’ll just need a bit longer to think to work out how! 😖😉😆
Don't forget we haven't seen the kitchen in awhile. I know stacey painted it but I bet she had the professionals in again. Saying that it's probably all finished and we will get the prerecords dripped over the coming weeks.

Reactions: 11
I am actually looking forward to seeing the kitchen....I will get my coat :ROFLMAO: . It will be interesting to see if it is the same one we saw in December. I am having my own kitchen done at the moment. It was ripped out on Friday and I expect it to be finished by the end of Feb!! I will be painting it myself but sadly after it has been installed on fresh plaster too and I am a rubbish painter :(

Reactions: 14
I am actually looking forward to seeing the kitchen....I will get my coat :ROFLMAO: . It will be interesting to see if it is the same one we saw in December. I am having my own kitchen done at the moment. It was ripped out on Friday and I expect it to be finished by the end of Feb!! I will be painting it myself but sadly after it has been installed on fresh plaster too and I am a rubbish painter :(
I feel like I’m running a Solomon/hinch house competition all on my own here, I just want to see their rooms finished so I can score one against the other 😂
The plans hinch showed so far for her kitchen are lovely & in keeping with the style of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Painting’s one of those jobs that looks really easy and you think ‘oh that won’t take long, I’ll have that done in an hour or two’ then if you’re anything like me you paint for about ten minutes and are contemplating drinking emulsion just to have to go to A&E and get away from it, it takes fooorreveeeeeer and when I’m finished I have more paint on me and everything that shouldn’t have paint on it than the walls themselves! 🤦‍♀️

Fair to say I feel your pain(t) (😉😆) @tinatina0604, may the painting Gods be kind to you! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Always such a big deal when she's away for a few days or hoe is. The f*cking arriving home set up videos after 2 days 'work'. Try having a spouse in the military. See how much your kids actually miss a parent then. See how exhausted you are after that kind of work.
This 🙌🏼
She’s a bellend!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just looking at her most recent grid post, the one where the dogs are "cuddling" Rose. She must have someone managing her social media, because I cannot see any negative comments. Surely there are more people out there who think it's absurdly dangerous to have two dogs that close to a sleeping baby?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just looking at her most recent grid post, the one where the dogs are "cuddling" Rose. She must have someone managing her social media, because I cannot see any negative comments. Surely there are more people out there who think it's absurdly dangerous to have two dogs that close to a sleeping baby?
Totally agree with you, unless of course they are as thick as she is !!!

Reactions: 9
Painting’s one of those jobs that looks really easy and you think ‘oh that won’t take long, I’ll have that done in an hour or two’ then if you’re anything like me you paint for about ten minutes and are contemplating drinking emulsion just to have to go to A&E and get away from it, it takes fooorreveeeeeer and when I’m finished I have more paint on me and everything that shouldn’t have paint on it than the walls themselves! 🤦‍♀️
Nobody has ever put into words quite so well how much I loathe painting... Until that. Last time I did it I was contemplating a well timed fall from the top of the step ladder because I regretted my choices so much. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.