Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There needs to be a guard round that fire! My youngest is 7 and I still have it because he runs around and could trip.

she’s an idiot

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been said but the photos with no filter show how orange her hair is (similar to how it was a couple of months ago) compared to when she filters the hell out of her picture. Then hey presto it’s redder than Mars 🔴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just needs rex to wobble on that hoover and he's into the fire.
So irresponsible and I would be blaming Joe for doing it there.
The two of them are reckless

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel like that’s some sort of insert in the stove in that clip with Rex & Joe, I know there are LED inserts you can buy that give off a glow without any heat but regardless it is also used for heat as we’ve seen them cleaning it out, that table is far too close, there’s barely room to walk between both & if Rex or anyone were to loose their footing they could automatically grab the stove to stop themselves falling, you could boil a kettle on top of those they get so hot

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just noticed our Stace has been nominated for the Glo Mama awards ... as Mum of the Year! Clearly whoever nominated her either doesn't follow her insta, or doesn't have children 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t joe look at any photos before buying the tracksuits? Surely he would have seen the pants? Also if they were only 8 and he got 5 that’s only £40. Not like he can’t afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
8930EAB5-608E-490E-94CE-FC96E936D3C6.jpeg

Nice soot mark on the ceiling too. So she has candles in a room with her baby, on a mantelpiece surrounded by plastic flammable tat, that must be burning furiously to leave a mark like that. Also assume they’re scented to leave such a mark, again absolute no no with a baby in a bedroom.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What was mick saying when he was playing dinosaurs? Sounded like fkn hell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Stace, Rex is saying volcano is he? That’s what I’d say too if my child was shouting that… 😆😆😆

As for the fire/Dyson situation, WTAF! For a start that Dyson is not a toy in itself and I’m sure a toddler could cause himself some damage if left unattended with it. That’s obviously if he hasn’t managed to hurt himself in any of the myriad of other ways that are lined up in the that scene! 🤷‍♀️🤯

Maybe her and Joe have gone into the Health and Safety Training video business? That’s the only reason I can imagine for having so many potential hazards and accidents in one setting. How can she not see how dangerous these things are, let alone in the position she’s in and the influence she has, go and post them on Instagram? It’s irresponsible in so many ways it really is. Utter twats, the pair of them. 🤬

And now, breathe… 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She keeps referencing ‘the boys’ without showing them on camera.
Wonder if she’s not allowed to show them or they have chosen not to be filmed?
Or they’re banished to the annexe 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel like that’s some sort of insert in the stove in that clip with Rex & Joe, I know there are LED inserts you can buy that give off a glow without any heat but regardless it is also used for heat as we’ve seen them cleaning it out, that table is far too close, there’s barely room to walk between both & if Rex or anyone were to loose their footing they could automatically grab the stove to stop themselves falling, you could boil a kettle on top of those they get so hot
weve cooked a stew on ours 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
View attachment 986887

Nice soot mark on the ceiling too. So she has candles in a room with her baby, on a mantelpiece surrounded by plastic flammable tat, that must be burning furiously to leave a mark like that. Also assume they’re scented to leave such a mark, again absolute no no with a baby in a bedroom.
Why are the Christmas decorations still round the fireplace? Thought she tidied them up weeks ago???

• Haha
Just noticed our Stace has been nominated for the Glo Mama awards ... as Mum of the Year! Clearly whoever nominated her either doesn't follow her insta, or doesn't have children 🤣
That awards thing is a joke. They just choose high profile mums to boost their own profile

Reactions: 7
So Stace, Rex is saying volcano is he? That’s what I’d say too if my child was shouting that… 😆😆😆

As for the fire/Dyson situation, WTAF! For a start that Dyson is not a toy in itself and I’m sure a toddler could cause himself some damage if left unattended with it. That’s obviously if he hasn’t managed to hurt himself in any of the myriad of other ways that are lined up in the that scene! 🤷‍♀️🤯

Maybe her and Joe have gone into the Health and Safety Training video business? That’s the only reason I can imagine for having so many potential hazards and accidents in one setting. How can she not see how dangerous these things are, let alone in the position she’s in and the influence she has, go and post them on Instagram? It’s irresponsible in so many ways it really is. Utter twats, the pair of them. 🤬

And now, breathe… 😑
It reminds me of the video I have to watch once a year at work where u have to click on the hazards in each picture 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Said it before & will say it again, log burners get so hot, I have mine on & I can feel the heat from the other end of my living room, that lad must be roasting, one false move & he will be badly burnt, they are absolute imbeciles the pair of them, no common sense between them but as long as they get views & comments from even more imbeciles then what does it matter?! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wondered that but if you focus hard on it you can see the flames flickering and there is a black sooty smudge on the glass. We have an LEF fire and it looks nothing like that. That is a roaring hot wood burner

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.