Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dart board looks tit. A proper one is coloured for a reason, it makes it easier to see
šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† you cant even see the thing!! Why is she putting this tit in there,I'd be embarrassed asking any mates round to that!!!! Gunna be funny to see what friends he has round ,if he has any atall šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† you cant even see the thing!! Why is she putting this tit in there,I'd be embarrassed asking any mates round to that!!!! Gunna be funny to see what friends he has round ,if he has any atall šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Not that I for one second think it was a genuine surprise but imagine being all buzzing for the big reveal of your special room and you bound in all excited to seeā€¦.that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does everything have to be monogrammed/personalised/labelled?! A normal dartboard would have looked good but no she has to get one from what she will break her neck to tell us was 'A SmOl BiZnEzz'

I know they're thick as pig tit but surely they can remember who they are

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just looking at the house pics online from when it was on the market & thereā€™s 2 large rooms downstairs that we never see. I wonder whatā€™s going on with those

Reactions: 7
just came on to say, Staceā€¦ for it to be a ā€œdream feedā€ your baby should be asleep. Roess is awake my darling, so itā€™s just a normal feed that to be quite honest isnā€™t something you need to celebrate every 5 mins ffs. Sometimes I think itā€™s insensitive. The infertile community of followers know you breastfeed, donā€™t need it shoved in the face every time your baby is hungry. Well done, you feed your baby šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Every day I watch their stories and I feel like Iā€™m watching the beginning of ā€˜Casualtyā€™ and waiting for the moment of the horrific accident to happen. Itā€™s not great for my blood pressure, I tell theeā€¦
The coffee table is far too big for the space. Itā€™s also close enough to the stove to be a fire risk, anything that could possibly ignite should be at least 5 ft from one that size. I know a family that lost their home as the firewoodwood that was a couple of feet from their stove went on fire. The heat radiating from the sides ignited it

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
just came on to say, Staceā€¦ for it to be a ā€œdream feedā€ your baby should be asleep. Roess is awake my darling, so itā€™s just a normal feed that to be quite honest isnā€™t something you need to celebrate every 5 mins ffs. Sometimes I think itā€™s insensitive. The infertile community of followers know you breastfeed, donā€™t need it shoved in the face every time your baby is hungry. Well done, you feed your baby šŸ‘šŸ¼
Yeah, she really doesnā€™t need to keep harping on about feeding the kid. She doesnā€™t inform her sheep when the other members of the swamp eat so why the duck does anyone care when the youngest one dines.
She is insufferable.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Thoughts on ā€˜swash-solomonā€™ family on the dart board? If the older boys have their fathers last name then that is awful in my opinion. Iā€™d feel so left out
I think one is a Solomon & one isnā€™t, thatā€™s going to be tough for him to see. Heā€™s not much younger than my son & heā€™d spot something like that straight away & question it

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just looking at the house pics online from when it was on the market & thereā€™s 2 large rooms downstairs that we never see. I wonder whatā€™s going on with those
Is that ā€œstudyā€ and ā€œlibraryā€ youā€™re looking at on the plans?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she really doesnā€™t need to keep harping on about feeding the kid. She doesnā€™t inform her sheep when the other members of the swamp eat so why the duck does anyone care when the youngest one dines.
She is insufferable.
ā€˜Other members of the swamp!ā€™ I am howling here! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

As for the panelling, wellā€¦ I have to be honest I was intrigued when she first started to see how it was going to go, but thatā€™s not panelling is it? Thatā€™s just strips of wood stuck on a wall which looks bloody daft. šŸ˜³

Iā€™m hardly surprised though, I mean I should imagine proper panelling would take a) some time and effort and b) some skill, two attributes that Stacey doesnā€™t have in bucketloads itā€™s fair to say! Still, the dartboard blends in rather well as all the light wood just makes the light dartboard even harder to see, marvellous. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m also no dart player so I could be wrong but Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s not the way to store darts correctly? šŸ¤”

I know Iā€™m just being pedantic now but:

19169DC4-201A-4493-8CDD-10025A663BC9.jpeg

Tsk, panelling, as if?! Iā€™m now going to take myself off and have a word with myself for actually bothering to search for the definition of panelling! What can I say, itā€™s Stacey, she brings out the worst in me!šŸ˜¬šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she worn any other colour than beige or cream recently? Itā€™s not very forgiving for a grubby mare like her. Even Hinch got the dress code memo when she came over.

Wonder what the colour palette will be for the new In The tit collection?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s got a strange body shape. Like a very tall old lady in a nursing home with those spangly shapeless legs!

And put a flippinā€™ blanket on that poor baby!!!! Itā€™s January FFS!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s got a strange body shape. Like a very tall old lady in a nursing home with those spangly shapeless legs!

I felt cold looking at that poor baby šŸ„¶šŸ„¶
Mine always had those sleeping bags on in winter šŸ„¶

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Yes wonder she wakes up early she'll be cold

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on wearing those bloody cream cheap looking leggings?! They actually offend my eyes, I donā€™t know if itā€™s cos sheā€™s no arse but my god she looks a state! The baby sleeping on that tray thing on a coffee table never looks comfy lay her down in her comfy cot, put a monitor on & let the baby get some quality sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Those two don't have a brain cell between them. The hoover in front of the fire with Rex on it. I have no words.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on wearing those bloody cream cheap looking leggings?! They actually offend my eyes, I donā€™t know if itā€™s cos sheā€™s no arse but my god she looks a state! The baby sleeping on that tray thing on a coffee table never looks comfy lay her down in her comfy cot, put a monitor on & let the baby get some quality sleep.
You have to remember though if Stacey doesnā€™t have her staged in almost every post we might all forget sheā€™s got a daughter? Thatā€™s probably the reason she doesnā€™t cover her up with a blanket too, we have to be able to see Roess clearly at all times! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†

Of course the fact we barely see her other children says a lot too, but then again we all know Opal Fruit is her favourite, I mean sheā€™s put that in black and white, so what else should we expect? Itā€™s crappy but at least sheā€™s consistent! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.