Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Rhiality on winning thread title referencing Stacey allegedly doing the school run with wine gums attached to her behind.

So it's been a strange one these last couple of weeks. Stacey went unusually quiet over Christmas, Tattlers thought it was initially due to her working on her grand Christmas montage, and then posted to say Theo had passed away on Boxing Day. Showing our ability to be empathetic as well as pointing out general twattery, Tattlers were in the main genuinely sad about the passing of Theo. (For anyone new around here Theo was her dog of 11 years not one of the now forgotten annex boys).

Other highlights of the thread include:

- Still no sign of the apparently unfinished kitchen (despite Stacey hosting a nine course dinner party for the Sort Your Life Out team in mid December) although we were treated to an outdoors shot of where they're having some kind of glass extension being built
- Her hair remains bright red whilst sporting a good inch or so of grey roots. It seems likely her hair has not seen water since it was dyed.
- Rose the first ever girl to exist celebrated her first ever Christmas 🥀😢🥀
- Rex is still around but the annex boys remain MIA
- Stacey, Joe and Rose celebrated a quiet NYE at Pickle Cottage although her sisters stories showed otherwise. The only person who actually had a quiet NYE was Rex who was ignored by everyone ☹
- Hinch bought a "farm" putting Stacey's nose out at her mere "cottage" so is now on every possible occasion reminding us of just how big her grounds are AND she has a pool
- Joe is in the process of being moved out to the annex also via the Cluedo room mancave meaning Stacey is able to ensure the actual house is a girls only zone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Excellent thread recap!

Just watching the stories of her in the (clearly unheated) Cluedo room. Wearing massive jumper and a coat on because it is clearly bloody freezing in there! 🥶❄

Waiting for a story from Hinch Farm HQ in response about how warm their central heating is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Congratulations to @Rhiality on winning thread title referencing Stacey allegedly doing the school run with wine gums attached to her behind.

So it's been a strange one these last couple of weeks. Stacey went unusually quiet over Christmas, Tattlers thought it was initially due to her working on her grand Christmas montage, and then posted to say Theo had passed away on Boxing Day. Showing our ability to be empathetic as well as pointing out general twattery, Tattlers were in the main genuinely sad about the passing of Theo. (For anyone new around here Theo was her dog of 11 years not one of the now forgotten annex boys).

Other highlights of the thread include:

- Still no sign of the apparently unfinished kitchen (despite Stacey hosting a nine course dinner party for the Sort Your Life Out team in mid December) although we were treated to an outdoors shot of where they're having some kind of glass extension being built
- Her hair remains bright red whilst sporting a good inch or so of grey roots. It seems likely her hair has not seen water since it was dyed.
- Rose the first ever girl to exist celebrated her first ever Christmas 🥀😢🥀
- Rex is still around but the annex boys remain MIA
- Stacey, Joe and Rose celebrated a quiet NYE at Pickle Cottage although her sisters stories showed otherwise. The only person who actually had a quiet NYE was Rex who was ignored by everyone ☹
- Hinch bought a "farm" putting Stacey's nose out at her mere "cottage" so is now on every possible occasion reminding us of just how big her grounds are AND she has a pool
- Joe is in the process of being moved out to the annex also via the Cluedo room mancave meaning Stacey is able to ensure the actual house is a girls only zone.
You forget to mention her planting the skeleton dog at the end of the long archway in the garden & her poor followers thinking her recently deceased dog was was haunting them!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Doesn’t she release a MAN cave is somewhere a man has all of his manly things and can totally relax, she’s going to stuff it with memories of her 😂 can’t wait to see all the tack that goes in tjere

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that's a new low even for her!! Couldn't believe it when I saw that. We all knew Rose was the favourite but posting that is a right slap in the face to the boys.

And she's a nomination for Mum of the year. Ffs. Disgrace of the year is more like it

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Do you think she is baiting us. Even she wouldn’t be that daft to put that on social media. Big story in papers saying how trolls picked it up wrong it was her favourite time of the day or something like that.‘she wouldn’t risk the backlash or maybe she’s as daft as she lets on. Watch this space

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think she is baiting us. Even she wouldn’t be that daft to put that on social media. Big story in papers saying how trolls picked it up wrong it was her favourite time of the day or something like that.‘she wouldn’t risk the backlash or maybe she’s as daft as she lets on. Watch this space
But surely baiting people to comment is trolling in itself? When these Insta people post cryptic things to get their followers commenting I can’t see they can then complain when people or the media do. We all know of course Roess is her favourite, the constant posts of Stacey and her daughter with the exclusion of her other kids shows this. It could be of course the older boys don’t want to be constantly filmed/photographed which is fine (& sensible parenting) but little Rex was always the centre of attention and he quite obviously no longer is.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
But surely baiting people to comment is trolling in itself? When these Insta people post cryptic things to get their followers commenting I can’t see they can then complain when people or the media do. We all know of course Roess is her favourite, the constant posts of Stacey and her daughter with the exclusion of her other kids shows this. It could be of course the older boys don’t want to be constantly filmed/photographed which is fine (& sensible parenting) but little Rex was always the centre of attention and he quite obviously no longer is.
Would you honestly know what these insta queens would do for a bit of publicity. Yes definitely Roess is her favourite no doubt about it ….but saying that for all to see seems a bit off to me

Reactions: 4
I don’t doubt she probably is her favourite, but with the song choice I think maybe she means holding baby’s hand is her favourite, or baby hands?

Still I do think she’s said it in such a way to provide a response, it gets people talking about her then.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Don’t hate me but my toddler is my favourite, my 17&18 years olds are a close 2nd, but it’s only because he needs me more and the older two are adults now,
1 doesn’t even live at home. But I’d still DIE for any of them, I’d lay down my life for any of them and there’s no way i would tell them or a few million people that their brother is my favourite! And Jesus, I feel so bad for poor Rex, he’s only 2, he shouldn’t be pushed out 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes as hinch is getting a lot of attention

Reactions: 8
Not sure if there is a label lady thread but has anyone noticed her daughters have tested positive? Weren't they with Stacey on NYE?
Screenshot_20220108-102406_Instagram.jpg

Also...just me that thinks if my children had covid I wouldn't then ask my Dad to look after them so I can decorate?
Screenshot_20220108-102409_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.