Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe SS didn’t film the bit when her and the sister had to trek the sofa from one end of the garden to the other to get it into the annexe which is not attached to the house and where the boys sleep !!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
They
I can’t believe SS didn’t film the bit when her and the sister had to trek the sofa from one end of the garden to the other to get it into the annexe which is not attached to the house and where the boys sleep !!!!
they had to put it down to stick there hand out for the bus to stop so would have been a logistical nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why on earth would you also put a white sofa in a man cave !!! The room looks nothing like a man cave,its so cold looking and echoing,,what a complete waste!!!😒
Think it’s safe to say that it is Stacey’s house so she gets to make all the decisions re decor/ refurbs etc everything will be done to her taste 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 6
she had to call Pickfords to move it, it’s that far away

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they actually joking with this right in front of a fire?!
I feel like fires look like that in cartoons but not real life! How is it so orange and flame filled (if that’s the correct description)?! It doesn’t look real to me.

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure she still smokes as she has nicotine fingers in some of her stories. I’m not sure what else would cause that yellow/brown stain right in the exact fingers and place a cigarette would sit but there could be another explanation, doubtful though.

Reactions: 10
Are they both for real, playing like that in front of a fire and fireplace, yes seems like fun, away for that area! Absolutely idiots I tell you!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Are they both for real, playing like that in front of a fire and fireplace, yes seems like fun, away for that area! Absolutely idiots I tell you!
I can’t believe these 2 have been allowed to breed!!!
Do you think they do it expecting loads of “Susan’s” and “Wilmas” to message her and then up her engagement.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was just coming on to say the same if that boy slipped off that hoover he would stick to that hot
Glass. Never before have I seen such idiotic behaviour. Honestly that’s dangerous. That boy should have been made to play with that table
At least he would have been safe

GET A bleeping FIREGUARD. Even if it doesn’t suit your insta photos

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe these 2 have been allowed to breed!!!
Do you think they do it expecting loads of “Susan’s” and “Wilmas” to message her and then up her engagement.
Honestly I'm surprised her Health visitor hadn't seen the stuff on insta and payed an unexpected visit! Rose asleep on the table, asleep fully clothed with hat and jumpers by a fire, Rex playing next to it on more than one occasion! It's really ridiculous and they are both as bad as each other!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Anyone seen that SS has been accused of refusing to work with Coleen Nolan when she back from maternity leave? She only seems to do one day a week, surely she could just suck it up for that and not get involved in all the back stage bitchiness. Especially as she always does days with Nadia who has already apparently refused to work with Coleen?
I feel like you don’t often see SS associated with their back stage fights.
I wouldn't want to work with Nolan for 5 minutes. She is beyond vile.

Reactions: 8
Ok I’m going to hell for this comment but I just don’t find Rose cute at all.

I’m sure she’ll get cuter as she grows but I think Rex was much more an Instagram looking baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As a paediatric a&e nurse I cannot believe they are so stupid. Get a fire guard!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Eeeek that story gives me massive anxiety !!! What on earth?! We have one for our 1 year old why can't they? It's not like they're expensive or thats a concern for them 🙈🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow so much food waste, wouldn’t kinetic sand be better? And then you can just leave it there without farting about setting it up and cleaning it all up, she’s doesn’t live on the planet, so many people are struggling to put food on the table and this absolute head let’s her kid play with broken up biscuits!!!! bleeping bleep

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.