Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered that but if you focus hard on it you can see the flames flickering and there is a black sooty smudge on the glass. We have an LEF fire and it looks nothing like that. That is a roaring hot wood burner
Agreed. Anyone with a wood burner will know that’s real.
Mother of the year my arse!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s posted videos of her cleaning the fire and it’s definitely real and gets used.

Reactions: 5
I mean my son swore when he really shouldn’t have and tbh I was mortified but I would not have shared it with the world #imabadmumyesiknow

• Sad
Are they actually joking with this right in front of a fire?!
I just replied to her story saying that.
That really shocked me. IDIOTS!!!

Plus Rose asleep on that ‘tray’ again on the coffee table next to a CUP OF TEA!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why are the Christmas decorations still round the fireplace? Thought she tidied them up weeks ago???
She did, she’s been caught with the pre records. Joes man cave was done ages ago. I clocked when she wanted us to believe the guy spray painted the whole place in an afternoon. Even with a spray gun which is quick it would still take a few days with all the prep work of dismantling the cupboards and cleaning them the painting and the drying and then putting them all back together. She’s such a fanny 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She did, she’s been caught with the pre records. Joes man cave was done ages ago. I clocked when she wanted us to believe the guy spray painted the whole place in an afternoon. Even with a spray gun which is quick it would still take a few days with all the prep work of dismantling the cupboards and cleaning them the painting and the drying and then putting them all back together. She’s such a fanny 🤦🏼‍♀️
not even that Fanny’s are useful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come over to the label lady thread 😂😂
Someone on here said the sister makes stickers, and it killed me. It’s all I think of whenever anyone mentions her or SS digs her up for stories. Makes stickers! Honestly. Done.

• Haha
Rose is still wide awake??? No she’s not! She is clearly exhausted and falling asleep while you deny her the chance to be tucked up nicely snoozing away because you insist on having her attached to you at all times for content!! That’s made me really angry 😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So Stace, Rex is saying volcano is he? That’s what I’d say too if my child was shouting that… 😆😆😆

As for the fire/Dyson situation, WTAF! For a start that Dyson is not a toy in itself and I’m sure a toddler could cause himself some damage if left unattended with it. That’s obviously if he hasn’t managed to hurt himself in any of the myriad of other ways that are lined up in the that scene! 🤷‍♀️🤯

Maybe her and Joe have gone into the Health and Safety Training video business? That’s the only reason I can imagine for having so many potential hazards and accidents in one setting. How can she not see how dangerous these things are, let alone in the position she’s in and the influence she has, go and post them on Instagram? It’s irresponsible in so many ways it really is. Utter twats, the pair of them. 🤬

And now, breathe… 😑
In her defence it’s exactly how my toddler says it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That dart board looks tit. A proper one is coloured for a reason, it makes it easier to see

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That dart board looks tit. A proper one is coloured for a reason, it makes it easier to see
And that ‘panelling’! She just can’t decide on what she’s going for so has thrown it all in.
Tacky optics, submarine gray woodwork, natural wood planks, silver fish handles. Wtf?!?

She’s ruined that room.
Could have been a really cool gentleman’s club vibe with traditional decor, but nope. It’s awful.

I had high hopes when she sandblasted all the beams, that looks really nice, but it now looks like she’s decked the rest of the house out on fuckin Frenchchic, B&M and Home Bargains.
It’s looking really cheap.
And what’s with painting furniture with tester pots?! That won’t last! Div.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.