Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate toes and the fact she keeps showing hers knocks me sick 😂😂

Didn’t Hinch mention a pool table last week, something about she Mr Hinch wanting one? 😂
What's the 'toes up' thing? I've only been following her a couple of weeks and only do so literally so I can see what you guys are on about lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s always good when Stacey shows her cultured side and shares with us a deep and meaningful quote. 🤔

Of course it would be so much more impressive should she spell the name of the person she’s quoting correctly. Stace if you’re reading I think you’ll find that quote was from Henry David Thoreau. 😖🤦‍♀️ What’s it they say? A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing! 😆

View attachment 976931
Sorry but that hair is a god damn mess 😂

Ignoring the teeth, she looks much better without them stupid big eyelashes.

View attachment 981843
She could eat an apple through a letterbox with those teeth !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Stacey on phone….

ok skeleto are doing the sofa shoot tonight. Scene 1 pissing about
Scene 2 flail your legs about whilst moving sofa
Scene 3 pretend to push sofa
Scene 4 sofa on stairs

then we get the lads and dad ‘who’s filming’ to move the sofa 5 acres across the garden.
then scene 6 I pretend to drink tea whilst we look at it HMS annex room.
ok?

*edited typo
HMS Annex Room 😂😂😂 I love this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It when she says ‘I had to have a touch of me in here’ with the swingers grass! Pull the other one Stace! The whole room is about you! 🤦‍♀️

I mean is she seriously trying to convince us that left to his own devices Joe would have picked a cream pool table and optics full of squash amongst other things, I think not! The next thing she’ll be telling us is that she’s over the moon that Hinch has bought a farm (that’s not a farm) that’s far more fit for purpose than Pickle Cottage (that’s not a cottage), and if you believe that, you’ll believe anything!! 🤔😆

Reactions: 21
You know you’re desperate for content when you film yourself moving a sofa. Is this what constitutes as entertainment nowadays? If global warming doesn’t kill us off, the inane BS from these influencers will sap everyone’s brain cells one by one.

Such try hards. The fact they have to set the scene and a camera, and keep moving it, surely just removed all the spontaneity and genuine lols they make out they were having. They make me barf. Get in the bin, both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This has probably been talked about to death on here already so apologies, but i tend to stay away from Staceys insta now a lot of the time. But......has she painted over all the wood in the Cluedo room with grey pain and ruined yet more of that house? Also, has she made into a room for Joe, and therefore relegating him to the annexe as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it all a big secret from Joe, so you think he might miss and wonder where his bedroom sofa has disappeared too?? I know he’s as thick as tit but that’s pushing it 😂
I have visions of on the day it happened (as I don’t believe for one second it was yesterday/last night!) Stacey coming into the bedroom to her ready for bed to find Joe sat on the bed in his pyjamas and baseball cap looking a tad confused. 🤔

SS: ‘What’s up bubs? You don’t look great, is everything ok? You’ve not run out of false tan again have you?’

Joe: ‘Naaa babe, I dunno, it just feels different in here somehow and I don’t know why? It’s like summit is missing but what could be missing? Maybe it’s just that dodgy curry I had for dinner eh?’

SS: *looking over at bloody great sofa spaced hole in the bedroom* ‘Awwww I dunno babe, I don’t know what you mean. Try not to get worked up about it though, remember you’ve got the Cluedo room look forward to and fingers crossed it’ll be new year, new load of celebrity specials so we’ll see how many of them we can get you on!’

Joe: ‘Ok babes, as long as you’re sure, it’s just, I dunno, it looks bigger in here somehow? Anyway celebrity specials eh? Now you’re talking, let’s see what I can win next eh?’

SS: ‘Win?! 😳 Sure, alright Joe… night then!’

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have visions of on the day it happened (as I don’t believe for one second it was yesterday/last night!) Stacey coming into the bedroom to her ready for bed to find Joe sat on the bed in his pyjamas and baseball cap looking a tad confused. 🤔

SS: ‘What’s up bubs? You don’t look great, is everything ok? You’ve not run out of false tan again have you?’

Joe: ‘Naaa babe, I dunno, it just feels different in here somehow and I don’t know why? It’s like summit is missing but what could be missing? Maybe it’s just that dodgy curry I had for dinner eh?’

SS: *looking over at bloody sofa spaced hole in the bedroom* ‘Awwww I dunno babe, I don’t know what you mean. Try not to get worked up about it though, remember you’ve got the Cluedo room look forward to and fingers crossed it’ll be new year, new load of celebrity specials so we’ll see how many of them we can get you on!’

Joe: ‘Ok babes, as long as you’re sure, it’s just, I dunno, it looks bigger in here somehow? Anyway celebrity specials eh? Now you’re talking, let’s see what I can win next eh?’

SS: ‘Win?! 😳 Sure, alright Joe… night then!’

😆😆😆
🤣🤣 Like doesn’t he look on her Instagram at all? Does she actually think people are as thick as she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently she has hidden him from her stories and hes not allowed to look in the papers or online.
She's such a bull💩ter!! OK magazine have already got the story on their insta! With all that's been involved with the makeover of that room there's no way that Joe doesn't know that room has been done!
It's all lies!!!

• Sad
What annoys me the most about all the lies is she is saying she is staying up all night with Roese to do the panelling yet we spotted her Xmas decs were still up so it’s all fake ! But she makes out she’s doing all these things on the same day and other new mums will think why can’t I do all that in one day ! She’s really messed up this timeline !

View attachment 985204View attachment 985206
To be fair the top photo is in her living room and the bottom one is in her bedroom 😬

Reactions: 4
So it all a big secret from Joe, so you think he might miss and wonder where his bedroom sofa has disappeared too?? I know he’s as thick as tit but that’s pushing it 😂
It’s such a big secret yet she’s vlogging it in her stories for him to see anyway 😂

This has probably been talked about to death on here already so apologies, but i tend to stay away from Staceys insta now a lot of the time. But......has she painted over all the wood in the Cluedo room with grey pain and ruined yet more of that house? Also, has she made into a room for Joe, and therefore relegating him to the annexe as well?
The original wood would have matched so well with a classic green pool table as well… 😭 like more of a traditional pub aesthetic. It was only the carpet that was rotten if I remember rightly.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She smoked when she was pregnant with Rex.. sure there's pap pictures of her with a bump and fag in her gob.
her an hinch were in the smoking area when they went to bingo that time. And Stacey waspregnant with Roess. Even if she wasn’t smoking herself still a tit thing to do to be around all that.

• Wow
  • Sick
her an hinch were in the smoking area when they went to bingo that time. And Stacey waspregnant with Roess. Even if she wasn’t smoking herself still a tit thing to do to be around all that.
We're they? Wow.. even to sit there if you're not is gross. Theres so much harm second hand smoke can do to babies too, with our babies we made sure family members waited 2 hours after their last cigarette to hold them.

I joined here when she was pregnant with Rex because I noticed her fingers were orange back then. Gross habit, even more so when you're pregnant or have children.

Reactions: 6
Wtf buys a grey snooker table. It's hideous

That room could look fab. Original wood tarted up a bit, nice natural floors, traditional green blaize table. It could look lovely. But no skanky makes it bland and colourless.

It's supposed to be a room for Joe but as always it's done her way.
Why on earth would you also put a white sofa in a man cave !!! The room looks nothing like a man cave,its so cold looking and echoing,,what a complete waste!!!😒

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.