Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rescues followers has just jumped from 6k to 13k in seconds. They've got what they wanted so they won't give a tit what happens now.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm all for animal rescues having rules , but Jesus wept they need to stick to them and not just break them for "celebs"

Poor dog is just home and Rex has it in a choke hold..tomorrow he will have it in the bloody dolls pram!

There's definitely way more to the story ,Theo only died last week right? So in that time she's got over the immediate greif,got in touch with Donna , then matched and taken a dog home!?

I SMELL SHITE

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm all for animal rescues having rules , but Jesus wept they need to stick to them and not just break them for "celebs"

Poor dog is just home and Rex has it in a choke hold..tomorrow he will have it in the bloody dolls pram!

There's definitely way more to the story ,Theo only died last week right? So in that time she's got over the immediate greif,got in touch with Donna , then matched and taken a dog home!?

I SMELL SHITE
Was boxing day I think

Reactions: 2
That's not rescuing a dog. It's more lies. She tried to say peanut was a rescue and he wasn't he was bought from a breeder! His original owners couldn't pick him up so Stacey bought him. No rescue involved.

Reactions: 20
One way or the other shes been proved to be a liar. She's admitting she's been talking to them for a while, so what was with all the 'should we, shouldn't we get a dog' when the wheels were in motion already.

Wonder how many of the rescues new followers are just following to see how this unfolds. I cant imagine many are genuinely interested in them

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this so called rescue are aware she left her cat at her old house. Great family home for a pet!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Apparently insta videos are replacing home visits now.. this poor love ain’t the brightest spark if she had watched Stacey’s videos she would see that mad mick swings them dogs round in choke holds..
I was gonna say… they’re watching some different videos to what I’ve seen! At times I’m sat chewing my knuckles as Mick is carting a dog round by its neck or aggressively ‘cuddling’ it (if that’s even possible! You know what I mean!) 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Apparently insta videos are replacing home visits now.. this poor love ain’t the brightest spark if she had watched Stacey’s videos she would see that mad mick swings them dogs round in choke holds..
Is this person for real? HAS SHE ACTUALLY LIVED IN AN ACTUAL real world with real humans? She’s talking about celebrities like none of them have been exposed for actually doing horrible things that we, members of the public didn’t know about for years? How does Stacey’s account prove anything? For all we know she could be swigging vodka from the bottle at night and having swinger parties in the annexe! bleeping moron woman

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.