Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
God…I can just see the stories tomorrow….a post with writing, saying we got back really late last night so I couldn’t update you (even though you could, because you’re followers would all see it as as when they wake up/check their phones, but that’s not good enough for your engagement) but there’s someone we want you to meet…….followed by a 12 hour wait…..followed by Rex running around the garden with Peanut and a puppy, Rose perfectly placed on a blanket near by (probably with no coat or hat). In the distance you will see the annexe boys faces squished up against the glass windows of their lodgings as they look out longingly, wishing they could be part of Stacey’s perfect family 🙈😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Hello everyone. I’m usually on the hinch thread.
But I had to come here for a rant.
Stacey has REALLY annoyed me regarding this fucking dog. You don’t just go and pick up a dog on the same day. You certainly can’t do that at shelters and I’m sure a breeder wouldn’t just have someone turn up and leave with a dog. Which means this whole thing was planned, and before when she was asking when it’s ok to move on from the other dog she was just setting the scene so that she didn’t get backlash. It’s so obvious to me she didn’t want her inbox full of people saying your dog’s only been gone two mins. She knew fine they were getting that dog and on what day. I hate when people seek approval like that it’s infuriating. Like just go and get the fucking dog if that’s what you want to do, but don’t bait people into sending you messages saying ‘it’s ok to move on’, ‘don’t feel guilty’ etc and then repost them all as if it’s proof that it’s ok to do what you’re doing.

Fuck me 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Summernights

VIP Member
On tomorrows stories …
“We have someone we’d like you all to meet…”
70 hour gap
Next story
“We met him yesterday and we just fell in love and knew he was meant to be a part of our family, everyone meet pickle”
Of course the older two boys will be let out of the annexe for a photo

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
A dog that needed a family? Yeah because I’m sure that dog would have been exceptionally hard to adopt.

Weird how it wasn’t a 10 year old dog that wasn’t quite as Instagramable.

Whoever eat this shit up must have minus braincells.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Congratulations to @Rhiality on winning thread title referencing Stacey allegedly doing the school run with wine gums attached to her behind.

So it's been a strange one these last couple of weeks. Stacey went unusually quiet over Christmas, Tattlers thought it was initially due to her working on her grand Christmas montage, and then posted to say Theo had passed away on Boxing Day. Showing our ability to be empathetic as well as pointing out general twattery, Tattlers were in the main genuinely sad about the passing of Theo. (For anyone new around here Theo was her dog of 11 years not one of the now forgotten annex boys).

Other highlights of the thread include:

- Still no sign of the apparently unfinished kitchen (despite Stacey hosting a nine course dinner party for the Sort Your Life Out team in mid December) although we were treated to an outdoors shot of where they're having some kind of glass extension being built
- Her hair remains bright red whilst sporting a good inch or so of grey roots. It seems likely her hair has not seen water since it was dyed.
- Rose the first ever girl to exist celebrated her first ever Christmas 🥀😢🥀
- Rex is still around but the annex boys remain MIA
- Stacey, Joe and Rose celebrated a quiet NYE at Pickle Cottage although her sisters stories showed otherwise. The only person who actually had a quiet NYE was Rex who was ignored by everyone ☹
- Hinch bought a "farm" putting Stacey's nose out at her mere "cottage" so is now on every possible occasion reminding us of just how big her grounds are AND she has a pool
- Joe is in the process of being moved out to the annex also via the Cluedo room mancave meaning Stacey is able to ensure the actual house is a girls only zone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
She’s acting like when her so called maternity leave ends that she will be off on 12 hour shifts every day with a 2 hour commute each way. Joker 🃏

• Haha
  • Sad
No dog "breader" would just give up a dog to a rescue centre because it wasn't good enough to sell. They'd knock off a few ££ and find someone desperate for a dog. How is she acting so heartfelt over something so obviously planned?!

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Now it’s probably completely unrelated (as if! 😬) but Hinch has been hinting that she’s getting some new animals at the farm and getting the stables/housing ready. She’s also been sharing videos of llamas/alpacas and she’s always saying how much she loves them so possibly they’re going to be her latest additions. This of course would have nothing to do whatsoever with Stacey’s latest emotional revelation of her deer chums though, perish the thought! 🤦‍♀️😉

You just wait if Hinch actually does get llamas, Stacey won’t allow herself to be beaten! Within a week there’ll be a couple of rhinos trotting around the Pickle Cottage grounds with Stace filming herself trying to feed them on half a banana and some stale Ryvitas! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Picklelily

VIP Member
Absolutely fuck off have they found her a dog in less than 24 hours!!!!
We've been on all our rescue centre lists for 2 years and absolutely nothing. Our youngest is 9 and that's still too young for most places

Absolute mockery. She's either had this dog for ages, has gone through a breeder or they've been scummy and put her application before every one else's

• Sad
Reactions: 48

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
How old is Leighton? Perhaps Joe and The Annexe Lads rescued the puppy at their address to meet requirements rather than Pickle Cottage where the chosen ones live 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47