Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit cryptic 🤔

Omfg when people said they were in an annex I genuinely thought it was like a granny flat attached to the house and that people were being a bit dramatic 😱 omg that is bad I don’t care what anyone says that’s awful are they really in that pool house thing, if I were their father I would be livid
I’m literally speechless 😳 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Fathers. Plural. They have one Dad each.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stacey’s house is tit I’m sorry 😅 she’s got no imagination has she? The whole house will be off trend for her in about two years and she’ll be redoing it all again. Imagine that house done up by someone with a brain, it has sooo much potential. It’s sad to see her destroy it.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, she’s absolutely not feeding that kid.
Why is Mick lying there?
Why does Mick’s hair look like it’s been smothered in chip fat?
I thought she was master of walking around whilst feeding ginger Jesus?
Is she embarrassed by the pointless lies? Or is she that insane that she believes it?
Those wonky eyes do look the eyes of a lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know we haven’t heard about the pool in ages and I know the weathers cold etc. she prob already had that done way before the cluedo she’s just not done her prerecords yet. Either that or sue will wait to throw it out another time when hinch shows something of hers. They is also Stacey’s renovated kitchen which I’m sure she has helped install 😜

Reactions: 12
They are both trying to outdo the other and always have been.

Hinch was probably looking first (someone on the Hinch thread said she'd been looking at houses 18m ago, though not the one she's now bought) which then forced Stacey's hand to try and get in first.

They're both fools - although of the two I'd say Piccalilli Cottage is the worse deal - £1.3m for a house where half your kids have to sleep in a separate building. Stacey probably thinks she got a bargain because the house was up for £1.75m. But they had it up for sale for 4 years - the fact no one else bought it in that time should tell you something!

If it's true that Hinch paid £300k over the asking price for 'Hinch Farm' (which isn't a farm just a house with a big garden) then she's as much of an idiot. Albeit she has at least bought a house that's less of a wreck and has enough bedrooms for her kids (and her dog).

And honestly for £1.3-1.5m there are loads of better houses in Essex (or other parts of the country for that matter!) either of them could have bought.
Stacey had been absolutely had! That house is a money pit and a half!

Reactions: 17
Stacey had been absolutely had! That house is a money pit and a half!
I agree, surprised it hasn't had to have any beams redone etc but then again she wouldn't show that, but the fact it's got no central heating and she's took most of the electric radiators out is ridiculous first thing in would have don't is her the central heating and double glazing in before I even moved in, it may had DG but if it does its old

Reactions: 9
4303830C-2799-499B-A7BA-5A70264951E9.jpeg
Is this the kitchen have I missed a kitchen reveal? I can’t remember if she has a utility room atleast sits not bleeping pink like the last house

• Haha
Just looking again at the man cave… perhaps she’s taken Joe literally and has painted it the same colour as a cave? A few dead leaves and some moss it’ll be ready! I mean, I can imagine they smell quite dank and musty anyway (you know the damp clothes smell) so soon enough I’m sure they’ll have a couple of bats or the suchlike come to nest in out of the cold, I imagine they’ll feel quite at home! 😉😬

You have to question her logic; it’s a bloody cold house anyway with no radiators or curtains so what colour do you paint it? A warm orange or maybe a sunny yellow, even some Mediterranean hues to remind you of being on holiday? So what does Stacey go for… grey! Yes, that well known warming, comforting colour, grey! I ask you, if she had brains she’d be bloody dangerous! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even the clothes In the machine look staged.
Just went back for a look and they actually do 😂😂

I’ve not been online much for a few days so I’m behind but I kind of like her cluedo room 🙈 I like grey BUT only if there’s colour too. Grey walls, sofas, cushions, rugs etc is too bland. A big room like that definitely needs some bright colour to it.

Reactions: 3
Even the clothes In the machine look staged.
I have to agree, I wonder how long she spent arranging those, probably longer than she actually takes to get herself clean ironically! 😬

When I thought about it well of course they’re staged; how often is it likely she does the washing?! I mean when we see them they’re always in the same mucky clobber, I reckon if she has a load once a fortnight that’s an event! 🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.