Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey Solomon #55 skanky Stace your fakery makes us vom, you have the sheep fooled but we know you're a tit mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stacey's house is almost 2000sq foot bigger than Sophies and she has an acre more land. There is no keeping up with the Jones there but she is most definitely pissed off with hinch saying she has a farm and she's making sure to show hers is huge compared to hinches.

It's most amusing watching the two of them playing my house is bigger/better than yours

Reactions: 14
The pool situation in all honestly I think they left as Rex was annoying them, at the time when she had the utility done she said she was so happy they didn't mind him getting involved and does anyone know of any NICE pool people!

Reactions: 13
Couldn't believe it when she posted about the pool 😂

Shame she doesn't act on other posts on here like changing nappies, having a wash etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Stace made the wrong move to begin with, she wanted to poor mouth and downplay her million dollar mansion with the whole "Pickle Cottage" (🤢🤢) thing in an attempt to be relatable to her sheep. But now she's just jealous of Hinch being able to brag about her farm!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone got a picture of what they think stinkies kitchen looks like?

Sorry if it’s been posted. I don’t post often so I’ve probably missed it, hard keeping up. I unfortunately have a real life job and can’t sit around all day like Stacey or her tens bestie hinch :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure about a year ago Stacey put up a story about how they were giving both of their I’m a Celeb hats away for charity or a fundraiser or something and now she’s got them out to put in the room she’s doing. Am I dreaming this or does anyone else remember?

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure about a year ago Stacey put up a story about how they were giving both of their I’m a Celeb hats away for charity or a fundraiser or something and now she’s got them out to put in the room she’s doing. Am I dreaming this or does anyone else remember?
Hmmm can’t say I remember that to be honest. Just said on the Hinch thread that she is trolling her again by reminding people her and Joe are actual celebs and both won a tv show to prove it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone got a picture of what they think stinkies kitchen looks like?

Sorry if it’s been posted. I don’t post often so I’ve probably missed it, hard keeping up. I unfortunately have a real life job and can’t sit around all day like Stacey or her tens bestie hinch :ROFLMAO:
5FB9E65E-2703-48BB-86F1-3A4AB633D62E.jpeg
E09DF21E-D7CE-4E9D-A80F-B2F33927A4C9.jpeg
B9064A38-335F-4827-A8F6-14481B955C7C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not sure about giving them away but not last year but the year before when they lived in their old house she said that the boys were wearing their old jungle hats while watching the jungle so I don’t know how they ended up at his mums. Unless he put some stuff there when they moved.

Reactions: 3
You know, anyone else I’d say ‘no, don’t be so ridiculous’ but you know with Stacey, I don’t think I’d put anything past her! 😬

After that stunt with Theo’s spirit and the Halloween dog skeleton I now don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t do to get attention or a reaction and she’s only got worse since Hinch has bought her farm that isn’t a farm. It really does seem to have lit a fire under her, if she gets any more jealous and determined to outshine her so called friend, she’ll turn green and explode! 🤯

I can imagine her now as she obsessively checks Hinch’s ‘gram for updates:

😆😆😆
Absolutely wouldn’t put it past her to be having the kitchen entirely redone! 🤣 Remember, this is the woman who has falsified her daughters date of birth! Nothing is beyond the realms of possibility.

Anyone else think pickle cottage just has a feeling of cold and damp to it? I imagine a real fusty smell. Hope she’s only storing tin cans in that pantry of hers, the food will be rotten! I get pantries should be cool, but not damp

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #55. Hinch and Stacey are Instagram bitching, all tattlers want is to see Stacey’s kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just seen Stacey update on the playroom for Joe, why on earth are those boys shoved in the annexe if there's room in the main house. I don't follow as she grates on my nerves I find her fake and unbearable , building kitchen but not bed rooms it's like two separate families 2 in and 2 pushed out if the nest literally i would understand if they were much older

Reactions: 8
Just seen Stacey update on the playroom for Joe, why on earth are those boys shoved in the annexe if there's room in the main house. I don't follow as she grates on my nerves I find her fake and unbearable , building kitchen but not bed rooms it's like two separate families 2 in and 2 pushed out if the nest literally i would understand if they were much older
joes playroom is in the annexe I believe

Reactions: 3
I think in all honesty it is what she says, prepping for her next collection. She uses the kids names on a lot of her products for the advert photos so I think that’s what she’s done here and they will be used in the pics to promote her products
There was also a Rex - Page Boy sticker

Reactions: 2
All of Joe’s achievements 🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell, Stace has turned into a comedian!
Also, Roess doesn’t know you’ve left the room, she knows you’ve left the building.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s no room in the main house. The room for Joe is in the annexe with the 3 older boys bedrooms. That’s how she ended up outside to show us the kitchen on her way to the Playroom

Reactions: 11
There’s no room in the main house. The room for Joe is in the annexe with the 3 older boys bedrooms. That’s how she ended up outside to show us the kitchen on her way to the Playroom
She’s moving all the males out one by one so her and ROESS get the main house to themselves. Rex will be sleeping in the “grotto” before you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stacey's house is almost 2000sq foot bigger than Sophies and she has an acre more land. There is no keeping up with the Jones there but she is most definitely pissed off with hinch saying she has a farm and she's making sure to show hers is huge compared to hinches.

It's most amusing watching the two of them playing my house is bigger/better than yours
Mrs H’s will be done nicer though. She takes time to plan and gets the experts in instead of doing crap crafts herself like Stacey. Already her ideas are far superior and at least her children are all sleeping under the same roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.