Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ‘cluedo room’ didn’t look great before but it had character - now it just looks like a terrible bland influencers home… how fitting.
It’s soulless!

Reactions: 28
I’m not really one for decorating or understanding colours but I hate that room. It’s so cold now! I’m not sure what I would have done instead as I’m also not keen on the before, but the before was definitely better than what she has done, I feel chilly just looking at it (yes I know the colours don’t affect the temperature it just looks cold now. And probably is actually cold seeing as they’ve no heating)

Reactions: 12
Nice of her to pick a colour that really brightens the room 😐
I’ve heard the Royal Navy have just reported the theft of a whole load of paint; apparently it’s the stuff they use to paint the battleships. It’s just damn odd really, I mean who on earth would want to paint anything that colour…?! 🤷‍♀️🤔🤦‍♀️

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So she has done all of that in less than 24 hours a 24 hour period that includes sleeping and having a walk in a field ?

Reactions: 17
I understand modernising a bit and wanting to make a new house feel like your own home but she’s taking all the warmth and character out of it…😭😶

Reactions: 13
Exactly why would a professional paint sprayer give her tips when she can pay him to do it for her. Otherwise everyone would go get a paint sprayer and he’d be out of a job. Also what is her obsession with helping all these trade people. Just let them get on with the job they’re paid to do.
It really irritates me, she did it with the pool guys too and when they did the conservatory floor. If I was hired to do that job I’d feel like telling her to piss off so that I can just finish and move on to my next job.

It’s like Hinch when she had so much fun playing a cashier at B&M. Both silly cows having “fun” doing a real job for all of 5 minutes (degrading much?) when an actual days work would probably have them both ending up in a coma.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It really irritates me, she did it with the pool guys too and when they did the conservatory floor. If I was hired to do that job I’d feel like telling her to piss off so that I can just finish and move on to my next job.

It’s like Hinch when she had so much fun playing a cashier at B&M. Both silly cows having “fun” doing a real job for all of 5 minutes (degrading much?) when an actual days work would probably have them both ending up in a coma.
it’s so insulting to all these trades that people spend years training to do. She makes out like it’s so easy to lay a floor, clean a pool or paint spray units, like you can just have a go and ta-da! A whole room prepped, primed and sprayed in less than 24 hours. These companies should be pissed off but maybe that’s the price you pay for a tag from Stacey.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
White would've been better.

Or just leave the cupboards as they were, new flooring, curtains/ blinds etc would have modernised it a bit anyway.

Anything other than what she's done, really!

Those shelves need filling with books too, although not much chance in that house. I'd be surprised if either of those idiots had ever read a book.

Reactions: 17
White would've been better.

Or just leave the cupboards as they were, new flooring, curtains/ blinds etc would have modernised it a bit anyway.

Anything other than what she's done, really!

Those shelves need filling with books too, although not much chance in that house. I'd be surprised if either of those idiots had ever read a book.
I’ll get their book collection started…
FC81754B-2744-40F0-A5B9-DEA4219AA849.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Stacey really is great. She decided to do the cluedo room last night and today a spray painter has done all the cabinets 😜
And laid a complete new floor too,wow this decorator must have a time machine or something !!! Wowww what a handy guy to have around !!! 😆😆😆

Reactions: 19
The more I think about it the more I think Stacey rushed into her house move to beat Hinch, hinch looks like it was being planned for a while, found a house that doesn’t need huge amounts of work & will do what is needed before moving in. The right way to do things.
Stacey rushed into a home that is unsuitable for the size of her family, no central heating, with bucket loads of work that really needed doing before moving in. She left a perfectly good house lying empty & moved her family in while pregnant & then ended up stuck in her bedroom with a newborn for weeks as the rest of the house wasn’t safe for a new baby & toddler, now why would she do that when they could have been safe & warm in the old house while the work was carried out? The only reason I can think and makes sense knowing what goes on in her Crazy little head is she knew if Hinch did it first then Stacey would been seen to have copied her if she moved in after & wouldn’t get half the publicity.
i can’t stand either of them but always get the impression Stacey has to have one up on her all the time. It’s not a healthy friendship, reminds me more of schoolyard behaviour. Serious case of the Green Eyed monster.
Yup this is so spot on!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.