Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is vile, the way she references normal stuff to make it so disgusting really irritates me. As with the majority of people (excluding her weird fans) NO ONE wants to picture another woman's boobs in that way. It's not funny, we know it happens etc. I just dislike her. She does it with everything from periods, to post birth vaginas, foreskin's 🤢🤢🤢 Her and the families poor hygiene is enough to make you sick without the rest.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
When a woman who is well known for lying through her back teeth about anything and everything says ‘I’m not hiding it I promise’ do you:

a) believe her! Of course she’s not hiding it, it just mustn’t be done yet.

b) assume she must think you came down with the last shower and of course she’s hiding it!

If your answer is a) I’m sure you’re a lovely person and all but I just don’t think we’re going to get on!!

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why buy a house like that to do what she's done, you obviously wanted a new build style so why not buy one, or are the rumors true hinch mentioned the 'County' house so Stacey then had to get one but did it quicker! Hm the kitchen might be finished just not the glass bit haha

• Haha
I was wondering what Hinch was up to today as Stacey hasn’t seemed so bad with her oneupmanship. Then it all became clear; when I had a peep she’s cleaning the house on the ‘gram today, so there’ll be no keeping up with the Hinches by the Swollomon’s on that score! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still convinced the kitchen is done or at least part finished, even if there is other building work going on elsewhere.

The kitchen units are white with grey worktop, flecked with silver/glitter, and she’s got her fave pale grey herringbone floor.

if it’s not the above when it’s revealed then I take it all back! But still waiting the be convinced. This is the thing when you are such a deceitful cow, people get suspicious of everything you say or do.

Reactions: 9
Are people really that dumb? She's on her way to what she leads people to believe is another room in her house but she is now outside to update on the kitchen...makes sense...not!
She is such a liar. "I'm not hiding it" yes you are because you don't want people to see what lifestyle they give you through the rubbish clothing collections and other tat.
She said it's the only part of the house thats getting proper work, erm ok so now her and Joe are flooring fitters, utility room fitters, fireplace and bath fitters...the list goes on...the lies can't contain themselves sorta like Mick's nappies

Now you've all opened my eyes too, I think has she done that story on purpose? Right after the cleaning woman says walls down, tidy in 1 day utility magic...she comes on to call bull💩 so discreetly as hers has taken months and months 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She is doing a hinch showing the rooms but instead of asking she's telling you what she's going to do 😂😂 this is so oooo entertaining, not much from hinch today though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Making a point of calling the pool guy 👏 AMAZING 👏 to try and cover up the suspected beef there was a while ago 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m still convinced the kitchen is done or at least part finished, even if there is other building work going on elsewhere.

The kitchen units are white with grey worktop, flecked with silver/glitter, and she’s got her fave pale grey herringbone floor.

if it’s not the above when it’s revealed then I take it all back! But still waiting the be convinced. This is the thing when you are such a deceitful cow, people get suspicious of everything you say or do.
The area boarded up is to the side of the kitchen so away from the cupboards & big stove so I think you’re right about it already done. There’s no way she got through Christmas without it.

I think she originally said they wanted to extend the kitchen out and make it square so they might be doing that bit now while all the new cabinets are in the original part of the building. Would make sense to do it the other way round but you can’t really go months without a kitchen and there receipts on previous threads of what we expect it to look like when it is revealed.

Reactions: 7
She’s loaded, she could easily find someone to do the pool if she was willing to pay 💩

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Even the clothes In the machine look staged.
Came to say this too, the clothes are ina neat tidy pile 😆😆😆,wish my washing would do that !!
They really have to be magicians in that house you know,so much of what the do is impossible for us meer mortals, even the kids seam to be in 2 places at once,😲😲😲

Reactions: 10
The shameless beg for the pool to be sorted 🤢
I wonder what happened with the last people & why did she lead people to believe it was issues with The Pool Guy up to now. This is the first I’ve seen any mention of someone being there after The pool guy cleaned it out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.