Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Tamij for winning thread title.

As we head towards Christmas, the Solomon Swashs have created their own grotto and had a visit from the big man himself.
Who knows what tomorrow will bring but many of us think a completed new kitchen is on the cards ready for the big day.

Highlights of the past thread include:
- Opal Fruit has finally emerged from the bedsit and engaged in all sorts of activities that small babies enjoy including visiting elderly relatives as Omicron soars, the pantomime and ice skating.
- The eagle eyed ones amongst us have spotted that she is being breastfed. Stacey keeps this very much on the down low.
- The annex boys have pretty much entirely disappeared from view now that Stacey has her perfect family with Joe of a boy and a girl.
- There continues to be a lack of exposure to water and the concept of cleaning. Rex seems to be particularly suffering as a consequence of this including been photographed when he had wet himself, left in bulging nappies and his hair frequently looks knotted and matted. Whilst not the best behaved child out there he does deserve to be kept clean and treated with dignity.

Let's see what Christmas treats Stacey's got in store for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I know I posted it on the last thread.. have lots of questions.
fml are they possessed? Have I been dreaming and its the 31st of October? What happened to Mick's face? Did he meet a clown with a red balloon maybe?

Hideous. I've seen horror films, I know how it ends.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know I posted it on the last thread.. have lots of questions.
fml are they possessed? Have I been dreaming and its the 31st of October? What happened to Mick's face? Did he meet a clown with a red balloon maybe?

Hideous. I've seen horror films, I know how it ends.
It’s the glow from Stacey’s hair 🤭

11.20pm and “Santa” just putting Mick to bed 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hope he's taking that suit of for bed and that's not part of the 'service' 😂😂😂😂😂😂 we may have a baby rose the 2nd in September 👶

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How do you guys know that the older boys are in an annex? I thought they were in the main house!
she posted photos of their bedroom and it is obvious they are the annex. There is also floor plans somewhere which make it obvious. I will see if i can get some screenshots

How do you guys know that the older boys are in an annex? I thought they were in the main house!
Attached a screen shot of the annex. If you watch picklecottage highlight you can see she shows where the boys rooms will be, she shows that small kitchen area and as she steps out the door to the left you can see the pool through the conservatory window that she shows.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
she posted photos of their bedroom and it is obvious they are the annex. There is also floor plans somewhere which make it obvious. I will see if i can get some screenshots

Attached a screen shot of the annex. If you watch picklecottage highlight you can see she shows where the boys rooms will be, she shows that small kitchen area and as she steps out the door to the left you can see the pool through the conservatory window that she shows.
I got a warning for sharing too much 🤣 it wasn't any more then what she shares!!
They (Z and L) live in what was known as the 'pool house' aka the annexe. There is some daily snail articles about how she done up a cool kitchen for them.. thats in the pool house.
It's not attached to the house either.
And the only place to wash before stacey plonked a bathtub in her bedroom is Mick's ensuite 😑🙄 or the swimming pool showers 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For someone who’s been in bed since ROESS was born she’s managed to decorate a shed lol. So fake

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What I find bemusing is that whilst she can’t seem to spend ten minutes running a brush through Mick’s hair or giving him a good wash she has plenty of time to spend tarting up an old shed to make into a grotto! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Admittedly she is spending time with a filthy Mick whilst doing it (older boys, what older boys, Rex is her oldest son isn’t he? Oh wait, Zach and Leighton yeah, they don’t count y’know, this is her new family! 🤨), although once again there he is with the power tools! 😱

Also whilst she may have cleared the shed, the woodland area around it seems to have been ignored; why the hell are there a random pair of loafers just lying abandoned?! The mind boggles! 🤯😂

Tbh I hope Rex slept alright; I’ve not been the same since seeing Joe as Santa! 😳 Proper ruined Christmas for me that has, I’ve been plagued with nightmares of him chasing me through the woods before finally thinking I’ve escaped only to run into dodgy Dave and his zoom lens and looking down find all I’m wearing is a badly positioned sheet! 😱

😆😆😆

B9DAC5E9-7D6D-4C54-A635-A532B9566EA6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you look at her highlights you can see when she shows the bedrooms upstairs one is Rex’s room,one is roses room one is their room and a small spare room that is just not big enough for the boys ! She brought a house which didn’t have enough bedrooms for her older boys !
So the boys bedrooms are part of the old pool house you can see the bedrooms are downstairs and Harry is upstairs in the pool house She’s been very careful not to show that they are in a completely separate building.
I wonder where people think the boys huge bedrooms are 🤔🤔
I’m not allowed to share the house obviously but I have seen the floor plans they are easily found online after she shared so much of the house

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I still can’t get my head around the fact that she bought a house too small to house eceryone and is happy to have two young boys (Leighton especially) sleep in an outbuilding. If they’re sick or wake in the night how does she surgically detach herself from Roess to travel to the annexe and look after them? If Chantelle from the local estate was housing her kids in an outhouse in the garden I’m pretty sure someone would report her. Why is it ok for Stace? 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

Reactions: 67
I still can’t get my head around the fact that she bought a house too small to house eceryone and is happy to have two young boys (Leighton especially) sleep in an outbuilding. If they’re sick or wake in the night how does she surgically detach herself from Roess to travel to the annexe and look after them? If Chantelle from the local estate was housing her kids in an outhouse in the garden I’m pretty sure someone would report her. Why is it ok for Stace? 🤷🏻‍♀️😬
Don’t worry Rose has perfected her latch so she just hops on the shuttle bus to the annex if she us needed, Rosey Posey just clings on. Without a hat or coat obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If you have a look at her videos on Instagram (I don’t know what you call it; they’re at the top and it’s labelled ‘boys rooms’) it shows you Leighton and Zach’s individual spaces (as you do, show however million people around the bedrooms of your pre-teen sons 😱🤨).

They're all kitted out with everything a young man would want or need, well apart from being anywhere near their mother of course. I’m not even sure if she mentions where the boys rooms are in that but even if she was asked I’m sure she would come up with some blether about ‘oh they’re so grown up’ but let’s face it, even if they are what if they don’t feel well or have a bad dream in the middle of the night? However ‘grown up’ she thinks they are they’ll want their mum at some point and she’s just not even in the same building! 😖

Materially I’m sure they have all they could ever want or need, probably more than, but psychologically how bad must they feel; their mum keeps describing Pickle Cottage as her perfect and dream home yet there isn’t even room for them in the house! Nice one Stace! Still, least she’s got her ‘proper family’ with that permatanned grinning scruffy mockney halfwit in the main building; got to get your priorities straight eh?!🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😳

Reactions: 27
Stace, Joe and Rose (obviously) on Loose Women now (not live)
Planning to get married in July
Also mentioned Rex carrying Rose around

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Stace, Joe and Rose (obviously) on Loose Women now (not live)
when she said about following Rex incase he drops her and laughed and no one else laughed so she was just left with an awkward😅 waiting for someone to say something

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she encouraging a 2 year old to touch a fire place. Even if it is cleaning. Is she actually stupid. This tops anything she has done this year in utter utter stupidity!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.