Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a woman, she’s absolutely ruining that house. Why not just get a bog standard house instead of taking all the character out of a lovely old home? She’s a bleeping div

Reactions: 13
They are both trying to outdo the other and always have been.

Hinch was probably looking first (someone on the Hinch thread said she'd been looking at houses 18m ago, though not the one she's now bought) which then forced Stacey's hand to try and get in first.

They're both fools - although of the two I'd say Piccalilli Cottage is the worse deal - £1.3m for a house where half your kids have to sleep in a separate building. Stacey probably thinks she got a bargain because the house was up for £1.75m. But they had it up for sale for 4 years - the fact no one else bought it in that time should tell you something!

If it's true that Hinch paid £300k over the asking price for 'Hinch Farm' (which isn't a farm just a house with a big garden) then she's as much of an idiot. Albeit she has at least bought a house that's less of a wreck and has enough bedrooms for her kids (and her dog).

And honestly for £1.3-1.5m there are loads of better houses in Essex (or other parts of the country for that matter!) either of them could have bought.

Reactions: 26
They are both trying to outdo the other and always have been.

Hinch was probably looking first (someone on the Hinch thread said she'd been looking at houses 18m ago, though not the one she's now bought) which then forced Stacey's hand to try and get in first.

They're both fools - although of the two I'd say Piccalilli Cottage is the worse deal - £1.3m for a house where half your kids have to sleep in a separate building. Stacey probably thinks she got a bargain because the house was up for £1.75m. But they had it up for sale for 4 years - the fact no one else bought it in that time should tell you something!

If it's true that Hinch paid £300k over the asking price for 'Hinch Farm' (which isn't a farm just a house with a big garden) then she's as much of an idiot. Albeit she has at least bought a house that's less of a wreck and has enough bedrooms for her kids (and her dog).

And honestly for £1.3-1.5m there are loads of better houses in Essex (or other parts of the country for that matter!) either of them could have bought.
How much is Hinch supposed to have spent on hers? Are they near each other? Where the hell are they earning all this money from, does Instagram really pay that well?

Reactions: 5
Jjjaaaawwwwww I’m gonna get Steve to paint tha cluedo ram battleship graaayyyy
K?
Yeah stace, I’m soure it’ll b beltin….
We’ll get the flaar done an all whilst they’re doin tha rest of the hause , but ya can’t show it on ya story as it’s only August an we’ll have ta have sommat ta show the huns after Christmas tho…..

oh yeahhh good finkin babe….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I get tradespeople in all I want is the job done, I don’t ask the electrician if I can arse about with the electrics or the plumber if I can service the boiler then upload it to the gram, I’m surprised Mad Mick wasn’t there to spray paint the cupboards as well, we all know he likes getting involved.

And wow the flooring is done as well or will she make out she found it underneath the carpet?

‘Wow guys I know some people find Minton tiles under their carpets but I found brand new flooring!’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn’t someone say earlier that they think stinky is lying about still breastfeeding? Well she’s just posted a pic of her breastfeeding.

HEY THERE STACEY 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can’t help but think Stacey slightly exaggerated and bigged her part up a bit with the backing music she chose to accompany her latest DIY monstrosity, sorry, masterpiece; ‘A Whole New World’ eh Stace? 😂

Well, it’s all relative and depends on what your ambitions are I suppose! I mean we’ve had the COVID vaccine whipped up and shipped out to millions of people globally in a matter of months, something that really is ‘world changing’ you could argue, but then let’s not downplay Stacey’s contribution to this bright new future we’re working towards, she now knows how to spray paint! 😬

We also mustn’t forget of course how she managed to conjure up a decorator at the drop of a hat and as yet the floor hasn’t even been mentioned! No doubt some lovely ‘small little business’ will have nipped in and ‘done a wonderful job’, even more wonderful of course should she have not had to pay!

I guess once her spray kit has arrived though anything that doesn’t move is more than likely going to be sprayed to within an inch of its life although admirable as that skill is I think its ability to create a ‘whole new world’ might be somewhat questionable! 🤔

Still I suppose she can take solace that Hinch hasn’t got a paint sprayer… or has she?! 😱

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t someone say earlier that they think stinky is lying about still breastfeeding? Well she’s just posted a pic of her breastfeeding.

HEY THERE STACEY 👋🏼
Is she breastfeeding or is rose sleeping next to get boob ?

New windows as well

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Who mentioned that thought she bottle fed now 😂😂😂😂😂 oooo I'm so thirsty 😂😂 Rex should be in bed! Terrible

Is she breastfeeding or is rose sleeping next to get boob ?

New windows as well
She's sleeping but Stacey likes to pretend she feeds all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HEY THERE STACEY 👋🏼
But again it doesn’t look like she’s actually feeding. It’s like she shoved her sleeping face into her chest for a quick photo

It doesn’t really have the ‘man cave’ feel to me…
Joe will get a corner & the rest will be how she wants it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Who mentioned that thought she bottle fed now 😂😂😂😂😂 oooo I'm so thirsty 😂😂 Rex should be in bed! Terrible

She's sleeping but Stacey likes to pretend she feeds all the time
She’s such a bloody drama Queen! 🙄 Next we’ll have;

‘I may not be able to post again as I’m so thirsty through breastfeeding baby Rose and have no way of reaching any water. I can feel myself fading fast… I’m trying to hold on but it’s so hard. I would shout for help but I’m so weak it’s taking all my energy to hold Rose and my phone to record this at the same time… remember I love you all my extended family, it’s been a privilege to know you…’

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hinch and Stacey are quite amusing to watch.
I wonder what time they do their daily facetime or has hinch forgotten about that?
It doesn't seem that long since she was at pickle cottage screaming that she will do anything to have that kind of house and lifestyle. Now she's bought a new house and Stacey seems intent on ensuring everyone knows hers is bigger with twice as much land. She likes to post to show that her projects are bigger and better while poor old hinch is pretending she doesn't live in her new house yet.
Hinch has wheeled out her ma and da to make the hinch family just like the solomans.
Stacey forgets about her two boys and hinch seems to have forgotten she has two also.

Its like watching a comedy show watching them both. Its actually tragic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
How much is Hinch supposed to have spent on hers? Are they near each other? Where the hell are they earning all this money from, does Instagram really pay that well?
Allegedly £1.5m. And I know someone said previously she charges companies £24k for an ad on her Instagram. I imagine Stacey gets similar.

There is a lot of money to be made. The flip side is it's at the expense of their kids privacy 😔

I was hoping it's wet 😳
I hoped it was wet too. But then remembered that it's probably not time for his monthly wash yet!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hinch and Stacey are quite amusing to watch.
I wonder what time they do their daily facetime or has hinch forgotten about that?
It doesn't seem that long since she was at pickle cottage screaming that she will do anything to have that kind of house and lifestyle. Now she's bought a new house and Stacey seems intent on ensuring everyone knows hers is bigger with twice as much land. She likes to post to show that her projects are bigger and better while poor old hinch is pretending she doesn't live in her new house yet.
Hinch has wheeled out her ma and da to make the hinch family just like the solomans.
Stacey forgets about her two boys and hinch seems to have forgotten she has two also.

Its like watching a comedy show watching them both. Its actually tragic
This is a bit cryptic 🤔

she posted photos of their bedroom and it is obvious they are the annex. There is also floor plans somewhere which make it obvious. I will see if i can get some screenshots

Attached a screen shot of the annex. If you watch picklecottage highlight you can see she shows where the boys rooms will be, she shows that small kitchen area and as she steps out the door to the left you can see the pool through the conservatory window that she shows.
Omfg when people said they were in an annex I genuinely thought it was like a granny flat attached to the house and that people were being a bit dramatic 😱 omg that is bad I don’t care what anyone says that’s awful are they really in that pool house thing, if I were their father I would be livid
I’m literally speechless 😳 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.