Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here! Has anyone noticed on label lady's stories she is printing out labels and has all the kids names with 'page boy' and 'flower girl', David's name is there too and it's hard to make out but could be 'father of the bride '? The date is 20th of April so possibly Stacey's wedding date? 🤔

Wonder what Roess will be..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Perhaps the kitchen had been finished, but because we have seen it and know what it looks like, she’s having it completely re done again to prove us wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here! Has anyone noticed on label lady's stories she is printing out labels and has all the kids names with 'page boy' and 'flower girl', David's name is there too and it's hard to make out but could be 'father of the bride '? The date is 20th of April so possibly Stacey's wedding date? 🤔

It says Abbey & Mark 20th April under the names

Reactions: 7

Good spot. I wouldn't be surprised if the undead sister goofed up again

Also Dan and john

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw that but there's two sets of names written, both with the date for the 20th so was thinking maybe table names or something (strange choice I know!)

Reactions: 1

It says Abbey & Mark, a brother or stepsisters wedding maybe?

Reactions: 3
Good spot. I wouldn't be surprised if the undead sister goofed up again

Also Dan and john
I think the sister is just playing around making random ones trialling to see what works but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 11
Stacey ramping up the house stories now that Hinch has "Hinch Farm"......it must be exhausting trying to keep up with the Joneses all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps the kitchen had been finished, but because we have seen it and know what it looks like, she’s having it completely re done again to prove us wrong.
You know, anyone else I’d say ‘no, don’t be so ridiculous’ but you know with Stacey, I don’t think I’d put anything past her! 😬

After that stunt with Theo’s spirit and the Halloween dog skeleton I now don’t think there’s anything she wouldn’t do to get attention or a reaction and she’s only got worse since Hinch has bought her farm that isn’t a farm. It really does seem to have lit a fire under her, if she gets any more jealous and determined to outshine her so called friend, she’ll turn green and explode! 🤯

I can imagine her now as she obsessively checks Hinch’s ‘gram for updates:

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think this would be too long but still:

Hinch has bought herself a farm whilst Stacey’s just a cottage,
Whilst Hinch’s farm is very clean, Stace doesn’t know what wash is!
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think in all honesty it is what she says, prepping for her next collection. She uses the kids names on a lot of her products for the advert photos so I think that’s what she’s done here and they will be used in the pics to promote her products

That would be some dedication to trying to prove us wrong. I hope that’s what’s she’s doing 😂😂

Trying to compete with Mrs H. We’ve not had house/pool updates since Roess arrived. Mrs H starts showing her new pad and suddenly Stace is off again on house reno. So funny
I’m embarrassed for her lol! Yesterday Hinch showed her knocked down wall to utility room which is a tidy size now and probably will have a pantry in it. Then to today Stacey showing off her tiny pantry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m embarrassed for her lol! Yesterday Hinch showed her knocked down wall to utility room which is a tidy size now and probably will have a pantry in it. Then to today Stacey showing off her tiny pantry lol
But then Stacey’s utility is massive and it could be a kitchen for the size of it. She could easily have a pantry in there too. Also why can’t she use one of her million sheds like the gym or the santas grotto to store things.
Wonder if the annexe lads have their own utility as I am sure they was a laundry room in the annexe. It would be too much to lug all their washing across.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.