Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was also a Rex - Page Boy sticker
Yeah she uses Stacey's name alot too

Absolutely wouldn’t put it past her to be having the kitchen entirely redone! 🤣 Remember, this is the woman who has falsified her daughters date of birth! Nothing is beyond the realms of possibility.

Anyone else think pickle cottage just has a feeling of cold and damp to it? I imagine a real fusty smell. Hope she’s only storing tin cans in that pantry of hers, the food will be rotten! I get pantries should be cool, but not damp
Yes I think it would feel like that too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was also a Rex - Page Boy sticker
Yes but I remember her using Zachary and Leighton’s name on promotional bits before. I clearly remember seeing their names on hand sanitizer bottles used as an advert. It’s done to link her back to Stacey so she gets more orders from fans

Reactions: 9
joes playroom is in the annexe I believe
Mrs H’s will be done nicer though. She takes time to plan and gets the experts in instead of doing crap crafts herself like Stacey. Already her ideas are far superior and at least her children are all sleeping under the same roof.
There’s no room in the main house. The room for Joe is in the annexe with the 3 older boys bedrooms. That’s how she ended up outside to show us the kitchen on her way to the Playroom
Oh right as I say I don't watch her update I assumed it was part of the main house still seems crazy to me to have kids sleeping in a separate building why not when you have money to buy big houses why buy one without enough rooms to all sleep in the same building..

• Sad
You lot do realise Mrs Grinch is worst then stacey! Mrs Grinch doesn’t have a farm lol it’s a big house with a large garden nothing special 😂 at least Stacey has more realistic time frames then sofa thinking she can take a wall down in a day

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's most amusing watching the two of them playing my house is bigger/better than yours
I would not be surprised if they are actually working together on this and are having a laugh at all the comments re their supposed ‘rivalry’.

Who knows they may also have a TV show in the pipeline about their county homes 🤔

You do realise Stacey bought a lovely house before Mrs grinch but her house 😂 it’s more like what Stacey does sofa has to copy
Frantically trying to get another room decorated to keep up with Mrs H doing her whole (much nicer in my opinion) house. And it looks like Mrs H and her Dad are doing a much more upmarket revamp than our Stace and her manky glue gun could ever attempt.

Toasting his chestnuts 😲 Perhaps tonight is the night Roess gets another sibling??? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really wouldn’t say weaping al is a talented craftsmen and it’s no really keeping up with Mrs Hinch more like sofa needs to keep up with SS considering she bought her cottage first and sofa hasn’t bought a farm 😂 I think you need to read the Mrs hinch tread - All the vest
Well the last few days have been most entertaining if nothing else I have to say! I tell you what, Hinch buying a farm may have been the best thing that have happened to us Tattlers on the Swollomon front, it doesn’t half seem to have got our Stace riled! 😆

There have been some utter corkers, all of which just prove what we already know, namely Stacey is a lazy (change your child into something appropriate to sleep in women, it’s not hard), grubby (from Joe drying his piss riddled pants in front of the fire to her walking around with gummy bears stuck to her arse of her trousers), lying (there’s too many examples here to even start!🤦‍♀️), not overly bright (fancy planting the Christmas tree you literally watched your other half saw down so you can use it again next year people? Go right ahead, Stacey says it’s fine!! 🤔😆) utter grot bag with scant regard for the health and safety of her children (apparently log burners and straight out of the oven volcanically hot pasta bakes are completely child friendly! 100% safe, for sure!)

So with all that just to start I feel we should settle down, pass the popcorn round and get ready for what the future holds! This keeping up with the Hinches is just going to run and run I’m sure and we also have the reveals of the kitchen (ta Wren, I’m sure Stace loved ‘working’ with you!) and now Joe’s man cave, although bless him, I hope he’s not getting his hopes up too high as apparently Stacey plans to ‘make’ or upcycle some things for him, lucky, lucky man he is! 😉🤦‍♀️😬

It’s a good job Stacey’s such a talented craftswoman really, oh no, I’ve got confused again haven’t I?! I remember now, she isn’t is she? 😖 Oh dear, what would only make that worse is if Hinch had a family member who was a really talented craftsman and was making loads of new things for the farm (eee-aye-eee-aye-oh)… oh wait… 😳

Hey ho, let the fun and games begin, never a dull (or clean) moment in the Swollomon household for long! 😆😆😆

Reactions: 6
Someone said it😂😂
They are two cheeks of the same skinny arse and its inevitable there will be crossover in the threads especially when they have engineered a business based friendship and the real life rivalry between the two of them is outstanding to watch.

Reactions: 12
You lot do realise Mrs Grinch is worst then stacey! Mrs Grinch doesn’t have a farm lol it’s a big house with a large garden nothing special 😂 at least Stacey has more realistic time frames then sofa thinking she can take a wall down in a day
Sure she said it herself during the big reveal that it wasn’t a farm but if Stacey can slap a few fake signs on her house then so can she 😂

• Haha
I would not be surprised if they are actually working together on this and are having a laugh at all the comments re their supposed ‘rivalry’.

Who knows they may also have a TV show in the pipeline about their county homes 🤔
‘Cunty homes’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they are as bad as each other, both liars both fake, both exploiting their kids and their followers,though it's hard to feel much sympathy how can so many be so easily fooled by this fake instagram shite. I detest the influencer business as much as the advertising agencies love them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stacey's house is almost 2000sq foot bigger than Sophies and she has an acre more land. There is no keeping up with the Jones there but she is most definitely pissed off with hinch saying she has a farm and she's making sure to show hers is huge compared to hinches.

It's most amusing watching the two of them playing my house is bigger/better than yours
Except hers is two separate buildings 😂

• Haha
I follow both threads and never know which im on now tbh. Literally dont know now 🤣🤣 anywho liked both once then saw the light on grinch first then stinky. Still slightly prefer stinky but not alot. Im enjoying their game of anything u can do its so passive aggressive and one day one will explode

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know we haven’t heard about the pool in ages and I know the weathers cold etc. she prob already had that done way before the cluedo she’s just not done her prerecords yet. Either that or sue will wait to throw it out another time when hinch shows something of hers. They is also Stacey’s renovated kitchen which I’m sure she has helped install 😜
Low and behold there she was today going on about it, she definetly reads these threads 😂

Came to say this too, the clothes are ina neat tidy pile 😆😆😆,wish my washing would do that !!
They really have to be magicians in that house you know,so much of what the do is impossible for us meer mortals, even the kids seam to be in 2 places at once,😲😲😲
I thought the exact same thing and the dishes in the sink, come on Stacey we aren’t daft

Good shout

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.