Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole bloody family aren’t right I tell you; dodgy Dave (mercifully without his zoom lens but alas he still has the camera on his smart phone) is back posting on the ‘gram!

Thankfully no pregnant women in woodland scenes this time but, for reasons best known to himself, he is first blending vegetables into soup in a blender and then cutting into poached eggs on toast… I mean, eh, why, what?! 🤔🤷‍♀️ How utterly bizarre! I am unsure as to why but he clearly felt the need to share this, still, at least it reinforces what I’ve said many a time; crackers the whole lot of them!! 🤦‍♀️😆😆😆

(BTW: I must warn you it is strangely absorbing to watch, I’m currently hating myself for sitting transfixed!! Another big thing I must highlight if you do feel the need to have a looksee, there is an incredibly creepy, seedy voice moment just before said blending when he announces ‘what do you fancy for lunch? I fancy some soup’ *shudders* there’s something about the way he sounds that goes right through me! Oh and don’t even get me started on when he starts talking about the eggs! 😖🤢😳)
Dirty Dave will be gettin an Onlyfans page soon!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She looked more pregnant in last nights episode of sort your life out than she did at the bloody pumpkin patch. 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
popped on to say how irresponsible she is putting roess in the dolls pram… how many mums to be will see that and think it’s ok? They’ll buy a “bigger dolls” pram because it’s cheaper and it must be ok because Stinky Solomon did it. What sort of example is she setting ?!?!
Are her followers that dumb that they would copy this? 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My baby was 5lb 13 and went down to 5lb 6 and she was so small that people didn’t want to hold her (my first so I didn’t really know any different until my much bigger second was born). She was swamped by her clothes and buggy (not loads of tiny baby clothes back then plus I couldn’t afford to buy them for her to grow out of anyway) and never did I put her in anything that was for a doll. So what if she’s small in the big pram - wedge her in with blankets. This isn’t her first baby and she will know that she will grow quickly and fit stuff very soon.
Is she thick? Going on and on about how she’s 6lb - so bloody what

• Angry
Reactions: 20
No I’m sorry but look at that bleeping baby shaking around in that pram. My mind is absolutely blown.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If you google stacey solomon rose in toy pram… the papers are loving it and saying how adorable it is!!
I googled Stacey Solomon and this came up I know it’s been shared before but it’s still so shocking and shows what a liar she is
E064546C-5A4A-4823-8BE7-C6A75340FAEE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
I've dropped out of ss tattle and insta for a while but came back cos a headline popped up of #dollpramgate

Is she ok?!?!?! I saw the headline and assumed it was just for a photo op then realised it was a full on trip to the dog groomers in a mofo dolly pram for DOLLYS. She is not ok in the head at all and Roess wont be either now after all that brain shaking in the dolly pram.

New borns dont need to sodding see anything outside their pram their eyesight isnt developed properly anyway and also they dont give a rats bum they just wanna be warm and dry and safe. Absolute bellend.

ALSO the name i missed alot, did they purposely choose names to spell roses as the initials and cock up? Why is there a comma is there supposed to be a comma?!?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Stace - a dolls pram will not have suspension as it’s for a DOLL! A pram in particular has that for little babies as opposed to a stroller for an older child.

shes small for her bed too - is she gonna put her in a dolls bed too? Hmmm this is the woman who let her son sleep in a dogs bed or the floor so what did we really expect?!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
What in the social services is she doing??
bleeping dumb bleep putting a living, breathing baby in a toy pram. Why aren't social services involved?! It shouldn't matter how much money a family has, if there is tit parenting happening and there's clear evidence like this dickheads Instagram, then it should be investigated.
Makes me so angry.
I've never known anyone as thick as this dumb witch. I'd love more than anything for her to lose everything. The house, the money all the material things and then be forced to live in rented accommodation, relying on food banks and worrying about money and should she stick the heating on? or should she buy groceries? With social services breathing down her neck.
She needs a bleeping reality check.
She hasn’t got any heating, she took all the rads out!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So that kids toy pram is £300 😳 what the eff. Remember when she used to be making home made decorations and crackers with free samples in? Now shes putting her newborn in a toy that cost more than most people’s actual prams. She lost the relatable card long ago. Reminds me of when I was 7 and my school friend put her hamster in a kids toy shape sorter. That hamster saw some things I tell ya but she was 7 years old, not a 32 year old mother of 4

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Joe your 2 year old sleeping at 4.15 isn't bossing it 😴 he should ba having dinner/tea then getting sorted for bed pet! Try it sometime it's called routine

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She’s never gonna stop selling the kids privacy lets be honest. She’s got a couple of telly slots, joe does duck all, the insta money is what’s got her rich rich. She’s got no skills, despite her Twitter rant a while ago about her 2 a levels or whatever she has, she’s thick and has no trade or skills.. what’s she gonna do to maintain her lifestyle? Her content alone isn’t good enough. The posts with her kids seem to get more attention and likes which creeps me out but there you go. She hasn’t got any sympathy in Her. The day her kids tell her to duck of she’ll be one of them awful mums who guilt trips them and says it was all for you rather than taking responsibility for her own poor parenting decisions and actions

• Sad
She really is a moron isn't she?

How did you manage to upload the videos here? I tried to do this for #presentgate and it just wasn't having any of it.
Just make sure they’re only about 6seconds long and they should upload fine.

Reactions: 2
I have a confession to make.
seeing as I hated on relatable Stace for putting her actual real life baby in a dolls pram and went on a little jaunt it’s only fair I open myself up to criticism also.
I, too, had a small baby. 5lb 13 at birth. When she was 2 months old, I dressed her up in a Woody outfit. An outfit that i’d taken off of my nephews build a bear just for a photo op.
I’m clearly no better than her.
I’ll be logging off for a few hours whilst I move my children and their belongings in to the playhouse. It’s the closest thing I have to an annexe.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.