Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will her huns realise that she couldn't give a tit about that family on that programme.....she went in and picked the first few messages she saw because the more she advertises it the better. Took her eyelashes off (for shock factor) and pretended she was crying. But they keep lapping it up. Brainless morons

Plus why the big need to keep emphasising how small Rose is????? That isn't cute it is worrying

Reactions: 37
Would it not be the right thing to do ?
If all of us collectively reported her to children’s social services in whichever authority she resides ?
I’m not joking when I say this !!
I live in and close to Blackpool and can honestly say it’s one of the most deprived areas within The UK
And can not imagine seeing a 40 year old women walking with a toddler , and a new born in a dolls pram on a street and not acting on it
Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
It’s the best perfectly placed strategical soggy ‘soaked with tears from reading all your messages’ eyelash for me.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Because the moronic idiot said as much !!
‘I’ve put my 4 week old baby in My toddlers dolls pram?
Neglectful parenting at its worse
But it’s ok because she’s got plenty of dosh and makes the big corporate companies lots of dollar so the local authorities will definitely not investigate neglectful parenting and she will definitely not be investigated …. She’ll just keep on car crashing her kids life and Click Bait for views 📢
why the duck is she not being called out for this?! Absolute madness

Reactions: 20
Flaming hell. I’ve been to another country and back, and the lazy skank is still in her bed.
Well, except for the completely irresponsible outing for Roess in a bloody dolls pram.
Because the mattress and suspension will be completely real baby safe won’t it?
Cue the manufacturer having to issue a disclaimer.
THIS IS A TOY PRAM. Do not, we repeat, do not, put a real life month old 4 weeks old baby in this TOY pram.
The daft witch is getting dangerously stupider by the day.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
The pram thing is beyond thick. She cannot cater to her kids emotional, mental or physical well being and I’m sorry but the likes of her and her thick best mate would be absolutely destroyed and ripped into for their parenting skills by outside agencies if they weren’t rich.

i say this as someone that works in child safeguarding; kids from lower ses backgrounds are treated very differently to those who have parents with money. Outwardly, ss appears to cater to her kids needs, nice house, good income.. but beyond that her parenting skills are lacking and if she was on a lower income in a rented house there would of been intervention by now

very tired of the gaps that exist between people with money and without. A very good example in a different context than this is the McCann case. If them parents were not doctors but a couple in a privately rented place on lower incomes they’d have been ripped to shreds by the media and health care professionals.

Stacey is a tit mum who gets away with it because she can present herself as a good mum with appearances and money and no one can change my mind. That goes for her cretin of a mate to. They clearly hang onto each other to comfort each other that their way of life is ethical and okay but they both suck arse (ss and hinch by the way)

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Recap:
- Stinky and the Bedsit Babe have finally left the bedsit after 4 weeks a month, four weeks and three days.
- Despite nursing for approximately 23 1/2 hours a day, Roess (whose initials were meant to spell 'Roses' but something went wrong) is still so teeny tiny that she looked lost in her pram so she was walked in Mick's toy pram.
- Mick is largely AWOL from stories, apart from when he is leaning over the wobbly bassinet trying to wake Pink Pickle.
- The annexe boys already have their #gifted Bensons for Beds so they have not been invited in to the main house for a photo call in a while. Hopefully Hoe Joe knows he needs to top up their Pot Noodles as part of his new role as head of the household whilst Stacey is stuck in bed with her boobs out.
- Even though she is in bed all day, Stacey was unable to click a few buttons to order Halloween costumes. Hoe Joe was in charge. He even managed to use a Small Business! Imagine that!
- The Solomon Swashs hosted a low-key last minute disco In their garden for a few hundred people, with a DJ and candy floss cart. Very low key considering Stacey was incapacitated due to having a baby a month ago. At this point, Roess had not been given a storyline that involved being outside, so Stacey and Joe had to tag team being outside and sitting in the bedsit with her.
- Not only has Stacey shown the unsafe practise of putting a newborn in a toy pram, Joe filmed her 'sleeping' with Roess on a fluffy rug with loose covers over her. Descipable for someone selling herself as a parenting influencer.

Pink button is the Wiki
#HarryGate - Stacey is not allowed to mention/show Harry on her IG
#RingGate - Joe is wearing his dad's ring
#AnnexeGate - the eldest two have bedrooms (and a kitchenette) in a separate building quite a way from the main house. The shuttle runs quite frequently between the two.
#SimplyRedGate - Rex is referred to as Mick/Mick Hucknall Jnr
Simplyredgate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What an unfortunate time to pause her new show 🤢 I recorded it, missed a chunk and have decided that it's shyte for so many reasons. Now I'm watching a Christmas cookie competition to cleanse my eyes.
20211104_231734.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I didn’t even notice she’d said herself it was a toy pram, mad! Of course Rose can’t see over the sides of a normal pram, shes 4 weeks old….sorry a month now 😬

Reactions: 11
I was thinking 'christ the suspension on that pram is terrible' on the first bit going over the cobbles, then she admits it's a TOY PRAM? What the hell!??? Also Rose is probably 'so small' cos she smoked during pregnancy, and last. checked that's nothing to be proud of.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Why does nobody have an indoor voice? Rex screaming over the cot when the baby was sleeping then Joe shouting before the programme came on. Get poor rose some ear defenders

Reactions: 11
The pram thing is beyond thick. She cannot cater to her kids emotional, mental or physical well being and I’m sorry but the likes of her and her thick best mate would be absolutely destroyed and ripped into for their parenting skills by outside agencies if they weren’t rich.

i say this as someone that works in child safeguarding; kids from lower ses backgrounds are treated very differently to those who have parents with money. Outwardly, ss appears to cater to her kids needs, nice house, good income.. but beyond that her parenting skills are lacking and if she was on a lower income in a rented house there would of been intervention by now

very tired of the gaps that exist between people with money and without. A very good example in a different context than this is the McCann case. If them parents were not doctors but a couple in a privately rented place on lower incomes they’d have been ripped to shreds by the media and health care professionals.

Stacey is a tit mum who gets away with it because she can present herself as a good mum with appearances and money and no one can change my mind. That goes for her cretin of a mate to. They clearly hang onto each other to comfort each other that their way of life is ethical and okay but they both suck arse (ss and hinch by the way)
I was just thinking about the McCann's when I started reading your post, then you said it... Yes getting back to Stacey I am sure if other people without money behaved how she appears to questions would be asked.

i watched the tv show as I do like that sort of show and I kinda of just ignore Stacey but isn’t they are covid guidelines in place especially as it was filmed mostly earlier this year. I know they were probably tested regularly but they kept hugging every 2 minutes.
Wow I watched "shop well for less & for the environment and they were at pains to say they could not hug the contestants as they normally would at the end. They also put a caption up at the end saying filming had been done "in line with covid guidance at the time." I don't watch much TV but I thought that was standard procedure now..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Aww I forgot her programme was on tonight. Oh well. How sad. Never mind 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope she gets over this size complex before her daughter is old enough to understand and develops body dysmorphia and an ED 🙃

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.