Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the social services is she doing??
bleeping dumb bleep putting a living, breathing baby in a toy pram. Why aren't social services involved?! It shouldn't matter how much money a family has, if there is tit parenting happening and there's clear evidence like this dickheads Instagram, then it should be investigated.
Makes me so angry.
I've never known anyone as thick as this dumb witch. I'd love more than anything for her to lose everything. The house, the money all the material things and then be forced to live in rented accommodation, relying on food banks and worrying about money and should she stick the heating on? or should she buy groceries? With social services breathing down her neck.
She needs a bleeping reality check.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Just wait till mad Mick is picking up the golden child & putting her in the dolls pram because he thinks it’s ok to do it cos mummy does!

Honestly that family has zero common sense at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 40
The whole bloody family aren’t right I tell you; dodgy Dave (mercifully without his zoom lens but alas he still has the camera on his smart phone) is back posting on the ‘gram!

Thankfully no pregnant women in woodland scenes this time but, for reasons best known to himself, he is first blending vegetables into soup in a blender and then cutting into poached eggs on toast… I mean, eh, why, what?! 🤔🤷‍♀️ How utterly bizarre! I am unsure as to why but he clearly felt the need to share this, still, at least it reinforces what I’ve said many a time; crackers the whole lot of them!! 🤦‍♀️😆😆😆

(BTW: I must warn you it is strangely absorbing to watch, I’m currently hating myself for sitting transfixed!! Another big thing I must highlight if you do feel the need to have a looksee, there is an incredibly creepy, seedy voice moment just before said blending when he announces ‘what do you fancy for lunch? I fancy some soup’ *shudders* there’s something about the way he sounds that goes right through me! Oh and don’t even get me started on when he starts talking about the eggs! 😖🤢😳)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
If you google stacey solomon rose in toy pram… the papers are loving it and saying how adorable it is!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
If you google stacey solomon rose in toy pram… the papers are loving it and saying how adorable it is!!
I said that yesterday. They’re all up her arse, and I cannot for the life of me, get why? She’s an xfactor reject with a goofy smile, who sits on a panel with irrelevant women and sorts other peoples lives out, when, in reality, she needs to sort her own out

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I an flabbergasted!!! What goes on in the media to think this is cute and promote it! Such a bad example to set, no doubt others will follow and there will be pictures of babies in dolls prams because Stacey done it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This annoys me so much... that baby isn't a toy. She's a living, breathing human being. Why is it "cute" for a grown woman and mother of 4 to pretend otherwise??
She's not right in the head and her family are nothing but a bunch of greedy enablers. duck the media too if they are on board with this bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
To be fair, if you think a dolls pram is suitable for anything BUT dolls and teddies, you don’t deserve your children, and need to give your head a wobble

Also, I do have photos of my children in doll strollers, when they were much older and able to hold their heads up and definitely did not leave the house with them like it 😂

Reactions: 26
popped on to say how irresponsible she is putting roess in the dolls pram… how many mums to be will see that and think it’s ok? They’ll buy a “bigger dolls” pram because it’s cheaper and it must be ok because Stinky Solomon did it. What sort of example is she setting ?!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
popped on to say how irresponsible she is putting roess in the dolls pram… how many mums to be will see that and think it’s ok? They’ll buy a “bigger dolls” pram because it’s cheaper and it must be ok because Stinky Solomon did it. What sort of example is she setting ?!?!
That is my fear with this. Her sheep will believe its ok to do and all these babies will end up with broken backs and brain bleeds

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Adorable? Its dangerous and certifiable. Why are they celebrating this?
It’s nuts! There are safety standards for regular Prams to meet 🤦🏾‍♀️ The frame is probably not safe the materials used will be of a lesser standard not to mention the mattress! Then walking along a country path 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ummmm sorry have I missed something why would she go out of her way to say happy diwali. Absolutely no offense to anyone with that background/celebrates it but what does she know or care about it. She is soooo annoying. She also might want to get her memory checked seeing how often she forgets everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What a strange way to filter a brand new baby. Can't help but think she looks like one of these ginger reborn monkey dolls.
Yeah that or one of those original troll dolls 😱
AFC4D308-B06A-491F-9033-0325B5F01486.jpeg

Beggars belief. I dread to think how many babies are going to be really hurt going forward. How many thick sheep will now put their own babies into toy prams for the likes and attention on the gram and to be like their best bubs Skanky 😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Stacey Solomon makes me so angry. Firstly my baby is small, he can’t see above the muff in his oram. But guess what, I put him in it when we go for walks and check in him. Also, because you’re watching them they don’t neee their feet touching the bottom of the pram. I only do it out of safety and it keeps him Warmer.
It’s also pissing me off that she’s making out she’s a sodding first time mum! I text my husband yesterday saying she is no good for my or anyone’s mental health. The fact that she’s been in bed for a month and lapped it up has reallt upset me. My baby is the same age as Roess and when he was 3 weeks old I was admitted for hospital for 5 days with sepsis due to how I delivered and guess what I came out of hospital my husband went to work wnd I had to get up and looo after my baby. Even though I was exhausted and wanted help.
I was in a similar position to you when I had my boy but it was Rex, I had sepsis and then a c-diff type infection which meant I had 4 days in hospital away from my little one when he was 3 weeks old. I used to feel so intimidated by Stacey as she had 3 kids, an immaculate house and making elaborate snacks and crafts when I was struggling to get into the swing of motherhood. But it was all smoke and mirrors and Stacey had post natal depression too.

What we see isn’t real life it’s a carefully crafted PR exercise designed to make money, her life isn’t what we think it is and some parts you wouldn’t want to your life as she’s so bloody selfish.

Honestly you’re doing amazing Mama, your baby is so lucky to have a Mammy that loves him so much, the fact that you worry about things proves that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.