Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike! Roess has blue/green on! I repeat Roess has blue/green on not pink! Christ on a bike
My new niece has only worn yellow, blue and neutral colours. I don’t believe in the whole pink for girls, blue for boys but my god I wish my brother would put his daughter in something girlie just once (its been all boys in the family so far and it’s such limited choices compared to the cute girl clothes) but his partner is a weirdo and walks all over him and his choices. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know he’s a child but the sound of him eating with his mouth full 🤢 whyyyyy did she post that
I have a little boy similar age and we already teach table manners, it's really not difficult..open mouth chewing is awful and unnecessary 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know he’s a child but the sound of him eating with his mouth full 🤢 whyyyyy did she post that
Not just the sound, the sight of him talking with a mouth full of food 🤢
It’s not the first time we’ve been treated to that sight either 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m honestly not surprised, I know he’s only young so there’s still time for him to learn how to eat nicely but there’s no way she’s teaching them kids manners or disciplining them. She’s the type of mother that kids can do no wrong, she lets them get on with it and thinks they’re already perfect enough so don’t need teaching right from wrong, table manners or just manners in general.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Mick chewing with his mouth wide open has made my ovaries shrivel up and fall off 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
So I guess Roess is no longer ebf - seeing as there’s no way in the world that Rex didn’t just spit some of that roll directly in to her mouth.
for the love of god, sit that boy at a table and teach him some manners!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
🤢🤢🤢 she is disgusting .
How about teaching your child to eat properly ??? Show manners ??? Not filming him with a gob full of food taking for millions to see ……

Absolutely revolting 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤯🤯🤯

All the sickly music she plays with her videos of her perfect family perfect house perfect garden perfect girl …… makes me want to throw up 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
If there's any vile comments about children report and move on. Stop derailing the thread. Mods are here to deal with that. Thank you.

Reactions: 6
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.