Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it not be the right thing to do ?
If all of us collectively reported her to children’s social services in whichever authority she resides ?
I’m not joking when I say this !!
I live in and close to Blackpool and can honestly say it’s one of the most deprived areas within The UK
And can not imagine seeing a 40 year old women walking with a toddler , and a new born in a dolls pram on a street and not acting on it
Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility
Lol isn’t Stacey like 32 not 40? She looks rough doesn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope she gets over this size complex before her daughter is old enough to understand and develops body dysmorphia and an ED 🙃
I don’t get it. My daughter was 5lb3oz at birth. I celebrated every oz she put on 🤷🏻‍♀️
stacey seems obsessed with keeping her small?

Reactions: 39
This thread isn't usually my place but I sometimes lurk.
Re the toy pram, obviously it's ridiculously unsafe but what precedent does it set for the wild child? He's gonna think its perfectly to pick up the baby baby and put her in his toy pram cause his mum does it.
She's as thick as pig tit

Reactions: 68
i watched the tv show as I do like that sort of show and I kinda of just ignore Stacey but isn’t they are covid guidelines in place especially as it was filmed mostly earlier this year. I know they were probably tested regularly but they kept hugging every 2 minutes.
Yep shocking wasn't it. I doubt SS was tested. She and her family seemed to be oblivious to covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have to say, whilst Joe Swash with his hat/hood wearing, permatanned weatherbeaten satsuma face and ear-splitting mockney high-pitched squawk irritates the living tit out of me, he does have some moments of pure brilliance when he has a little sly dig at her! Tbh, I’m not even sure if he realises that he’s doing it (although he’d be perfectly justified if he did as she’s never not calling or slagging him off for something! 😖) but it’s hilarious as rather than the constant sickening barrage of ‘love you bubs’ and ‘to the moon and back’ we get his true feelings on what it must be like sharing a life with Stacey Solomon! 😳🤠

So, they’re supposedly watching her latest programme on the TV and footage appears of her driving (I know it’s been mentioned before but it must have been on the last thread as I can’t find it, sorry!) and quick as you like, Joe’s out with a sarky comment along the lines of;

Mick: ‘MUMMMMMMMMMMMY!’
Tango Man: ‘Mummy, mummy’s driving, we haven’t seen mummy driving for a while have we?!’

😆😆😆

You just say it as it is Joe, her self-imposed confinement for the past month got a little irksome has it?! 😆 I mean, I suppose he’s been left to do everything else as she’s done nothing but stare at Opal Fruit and breastfeed, but it’s clearly not gone unnoticed!! 🤔😱

Anyway, after that gem Joe’ll just go back to being an irritating twit again but those few seconds of honesty (as let’s face it, we don’t get a lot of honesty from any of that family!) didn’t half make me chuckle! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Did anyone else notice her incredibly unwashed hair? 🤢🤢

Why don't you take your own advice and sort your life out Stacey!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I have to say, whilst Joe Swash with his hat/hood wearing, permatanned weatherbeaten satsuma face and ear-splitting mockney high-pitched squawk irritates the living tit out of me, he does have some moments of pure brilliance when he has a little sly dig at her! Tbh, I’m not even sure if he realises that he’s doing it (although he’d be perfectly justified if he did as she’s never not calling or slagging him off for something! 😖) but it’s hilarious as rather than the constant sickening barrage of ‘love you bubs’ and ‘to the moon and back’ we get his true feelings on what it must be like sharing a life with Stacey Solomon! 😳🤠

So, they’re supposedly watching her latest programme on the TV and footage appears of her driving (I know it’s been mentioned before but it must have been on the last thread as I can’t find it, sorry!) and quick as you like, Joe’s out with a sarky comment along the lines of;

Mick: ‘MUMMMMMMMMMMMY!’
Tango Man: ‘Mummy, mummy’s driving, we haven’t seen mummy driving for a while have we?!’

😆😆😆

You just say it as it is Joe, her self-imposed confinement for the past month got a little irksome has it?! 😆 I mean, I suppose he’s been left to do everything else as she’s done nothing but stare at Opal Fruit and breastfeed, but it’s clearly not gone unnoticed!! 🤔😱

Anyway, after that gem Joe’ll just go back to being an irritating twit again but those few seconds of honesty (as let’s face it, we don’t get a lot of honesty from any of that family!) didn’t half make me chuckle! 😂
i did think that a bit of a high five moment for him 😂

Reactions: 6
There's a shot where she's showing the woman a broken shoe that highlights her yellow nicotine stained fingers to perfection ....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Stacey Solomon makes me so angry. Firstly my baby is small, he can’t see above the muff in his oram. But guess what, I put him in it when we go for walks and check in him. Also, because you’re watching them they don’t neee their feet touching the bottom of the pram. I only do it out of safety and it keeps him Warmer.
It’s also pissing me off that she’s making out she’s a sodding first time mum! I text my husband yesterday saying she is no good for my or anyone’s mental health. The fact that she’s been in bed for a month and lapped it up has reallt upset me. My baby is the same age as Roess and when he was 3 weeks old I was admitted for hospital for 5 days with sepsis due to how I delivered and guess what I came out of hospital my husband went to work wnd I had to get up and looo after my baby. Even though I was exhausted and wanted help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Stacey Solomon makes me so angry. Firstly my baby is small, he can’t see above the muff in his oram. But guess what, I put him in it when we go for walks and check in him. Also, because you’re watching them they don’t neee their feet touching the bottom of the pram. I only do it out of safety and it keeps him Warmer.
It’s also pissing me off that she’s making out she’s a sodding first time mum! I text my husband yesterday saying she is no good for my or anyone’s mental health. The fact that she’s been in bed for a month and lapped it up has reallt upset me. My baby is the same age as Roess and when he was 3 weeks old I was admitted for hospital for 5 days with sepsis due to how I delivered and guess what I came out of hospital my husband went to work wnd I had to get up and looo after my baby. Even though I was exhausted and wanted help.
Hope you’re feeling better now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is why she’s so bloody dangerous; this image she’s portraying that it’s perfectly normal to be able to languish in bed after having a child, how you can slowly let yourself adjust to breastfeeding and take all the time and patience you need to do so and that you can focus solely on your new baby, regardless of the fact you have other children who are still dependent and rely on you, well, it’s just nowhere near what really happens. Thankfully we can see past the shite and lies and know it’s a fallacy and nothing like the truth, but how many new mothers who idolise her are using what she does as a guide or measuring their life and progress with baby on hers? It’s so nothing like real life.

Real life is having to do the school run days after giving birth as your husband or partner has to go back to work and without the money you won’t be able to live. Real life is that something goes wrong and you become ill and so end up in hospital and then as soon as you’re discharged are thrown back in the deep end because sadly life goes on. Real life is making sure you spend time with your other children as they need you too and also you don’t want them to resent the baby for taking their mother away from them. Real life is hard and painful and ugly at times but it’s also full of joy and wonder and those good times make the tit bearable but whatever real life is it’s not what Stacey bleeping Solomon is, by her very doing it, advocating.

If anyone is comparing their experiences after giving birth with hers and finding themselves lacking then she should have that on her conscience, as quite frankly they wouldn’t be lacking, they’d be honestly living and doing the best they can. Stacey really needs to realise that whilst fame is lovely as it means she doesn’t need to get a real job and gets oodles of money for doing very little it also carries great responsibility. She needs to know that when she’s having herself filmed sleeping unsafely with the baby on fluffy blankets, when she’s showing Rex being rough and unsteady around a precariously placed crib and when she is unbelievably putting her child in a toy pram and pushing her around, that she’s effectively telling people these are ok things to do and they’re so not.

The woman is frivolous and irresponsible and really needs to think about what she does and posts, however the reason I’ve got so bloody angry and gone into full on rant mode is because of your post @Serg91. I’m so sorry that after the awful experience that you’ve been through you’ve had to endure her lolling around for a month whilst everyone tells her what a fantastic job she’s doing and how wonderful she is, as, in my opinion at least, she isn’t. I hope you’re ok and feeling better now and things are well. I’m also sorry for anyone she’s made feel inferior or that as they haven’t been able to do what she has are somehow lacking, as they’re not.

That woman really does need to give her head a shake, she really does. Now *deep breath*, rant over, I’m sorry! The whole situation just made me so bloody mad! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I've seen 2 people I went to school with sharing stories of them watching Sort Your Life Out and tagging Stacey saying well done on her show as if they're friends. 😂 Why just why

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She needs to come off social media or at least make her account private.
She’s too irresponsible and it would give the kids some privacy for once, as they deserve and should have had all along.
She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 16
Putting your baby in a dolls pram and walking out in public?? Has she lost the plot?? Its that stupid grin and giggle as she talks that makes your blood boil its so bleeping irritating, immature and pathetic!! You can just imagine the messages she gets from her sheep all loving it 🐑🐑🐑🙄🙄🙄 She acts like she's 12 ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t dream of letting my toddler walk a dog near the road. Why wasn’t she holding his hand or had him on reins or anything to keep him safe? The dolls pram is ridiculous and totally buys in to the tiny baby narrative which is stupid, she’s a baby not a dolly for you to play with Stace. The most practical thing would have been a double buggy for R&R then she could have walked the dogs too but nope showing off on a phone app is far more important than keeping your children and pets safe!

Reactions: 36
I think roess is like a doll to her so she’s decided to put her in a dolls pram. Grow up and have a bit of wit SS and as for tanjoe he need to get a grip and stop indulging her in these fantasies she’s having. Anything for the bloody gram and get a few likes it’s sickening

Reactions: 21
Omg! Just saw her stories. She put her bleeping new born in a bleeping dolls pram??? Those things dont have the correct padding or suspension for a child. That bleeping idiot risks her precious pink pickle bouncing around unsafe with nothing to cushion her body or head, risking fractures and brain injuries for the gram.

Some of her huns out there will believe thats safe and risk permanent disabilities to their own babies copying her.

Between this and the desperate need for her baby to stay tiny i genuinely believe that child is on danger. Why thr duck arent her family doing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The sheer cheek to be on a programme called "sort your life out" when you're someone who walks their 4 week old baby about in a toy pram. Sort your life out, Stacey. Stay off the gram and get a grip.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.