Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Leightons dad buys him clothes that he only wears at his house.
Every photo on the step mums page he’s in Gucci, Burberry, CK and Moschino.
Never seen Stacey dress him in stuff like that cos it’s not RELATABLE to all the huns is it hun!!
Make sense rather than lugging a bag back and forth everytime

Reactions: 6
This radio silence will be driving the huns crazy. I bet her DMs are bursting.
Do we think she’s silent because she’s been caught out over the pumpkin lies or do we think she actually doesn’t give a tit and is busy living her best life with her number one chosen golden child Roess

Reactions: 5
Is gender selection illegal in UK? i saw people were speculating Danielle Lloyd used gender selection and I think Stacey probably would if she still never got her girl
I have no doubt whatsoever that if gender selection wasn’t illegal then the strength of feeling and emotion that Stacey had around having a girl would have meant she would have utilised it. From the way she was during pregnancy to things like the nursery, decorated in so many shades of pink it looks like the inside of a womb, right through to how she’s behaving now, having a daughter has literally consumed Stacey’s life for the past year. 😳

Tbh, from the outside at least, she’s bordering on being obsessed with Rose. Always a gamble I know(!), but if you believe what she says she spends hours doing little more than stare at the wondrous perfect little female she’s created (yeah, I know Joe technically had a role but we all know that Opal Fruit is HER baby!! 😂), and whilst we all knew that the boys would take a back seat once her ladyship arrived, Stacey’s managed to outdo herself in the way she now manages to studiously avoid her male offspring so diligently, and actually, what is quite shocking, publicly! The ‘gram Halloween photos are a wonderful example of this; front centre is the picture of her, Tango Man and their two little satsumas, then if you can be bothered to flick further through you get to see the other, less important members of the family, the picture itself being somewhat of a necessary nuisance! 🤦‍♀️😱

Saying that, I do think that despite being the answer to all her prayers, gender selection would have caused a dilemma for her as well. Clearly paying for a designer baby merely so you can choose yourself a daughter is going to alienate you from hella lot of people and with a subject like this emotions run high, and that’s emotions of the sheep as well as everyone else. Stacey does like to keep the sheep on side and this could pose a real issue; I mean, if you’re struggling to conceive and would give your back teeth to just have a baby regardless of its sex, Stacey sweeping in a picking herself a girl just because she’s always wanted one isn’t going to enamour her to you much. We all know how our Stace prides herself on being nothing if not relatable and so that’d be a mine field I’m sure she’s relieved she didn’t have to negotiate! 😆
This radio silence will be driving the huns crazy. I bet her DMs are bursting.
Do we think she’s silent because she’s been caught out over the pumpkin lies or do we think she actually doesn’t give a tit and is busy living her best life with her number one chosen golden child Roess
I’m sure her mailbox is full to overflowing with bleatings of concern, and of course she’ll be loving it. What’s it they say; ‘treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen’, a tactic Stacey clearly feels the need to utilise with the sheep! 😆 Well it’s either that or she actually doesn’t give a tit about them and I don’t know what’s worse! 🤷‍♀️ Either way there’s one thing you can pretty much guarantee, she’ll never be too far away from Opal Fruit, with Opal Fruit dressed in something that Stacey thinks is befitting of the female of the species; think pink, think floral, think twee as duck!! 😱😂

I do think the whole pumpkingate situation has rattled her though! For so long she’s been peddling lie after lie and untruth to the sleep and they’ve lapped it up, no question, but we’ve now come along and upset things with our calling her out on her dishonesty and proving what a lying mare she really is. Pfffff, let her crack on with it, she won’t be able to keep up the silence forever as she daren’t push the sheep too far and start to annoy them! Also she’ll be wanting to flog some more of her shite and make some more money, greedy madam she is, so it won’t be long before she sheepishly (pardon the pun! 😆) emerges from licking her wounds with ‘what am I like?’, ‘just been concentrating on Rose and breastfeeding so can’t do a thing else, but reading all your messages gave me life’, ‘sorry, didn’t mean to worry you but love you all to the moon and back!’ and various other platitudes. 🤢😆

Following this the sheep will be so relieved they’ll forget all about it, equilibrium will be restored and all will be well with the world once more, well, unless you’re one of Stacey’s other children of course. If you have the misfortune of being one of Stacey’s sons then unfortunately life will continue to go on as it will forever, no matter where you go or what you do or achieve, you’re never going to match up to Opal Fruit so you might as well not bother. Sad but true I’m afraid. 😐😤

Reactions: 10
Whoever’s kitchen that is, it is rank 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not one bit homely or classly....lifeless like a restaurant kitchen.

Do we think Leightons dad buys him clothes that he only wears at his house.
Every photo on the step mums page he’s in Gucci, Burberry, CK and Moschino.
Never seen Stacey dress him in stuff like that cos it’s not RELATABLE to all the huns is it hun!!
I would think so. It is so much easier to have separate clothes saves all that packing and unpacking at either end as he seems to be with them a lot. I had my own clothes for my grandson when he came to stay. It annoyed his mum but I didn't want bags of stuff to deal with either end when I could just wash either end and know I always had stuff. Made her life easier but for some reason it irritated her. I always sent him home in a new outfit but everything irritatedher haha

Last edited:
He probably keeps the clothes at his dad's. As much as I think Leighton's family are lovely, I can't stand all those labels they stick him in. He's like a walking advertisement, it's awful. So chavvy.

Reactions: 13
Stacey is going out 😳

Registering R swash .
Wonder what order she'll pick this time of the name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's probably all a pre-record, R Swash was probably registered in 2000 BC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope they laugh at her at the registry office if she tries to put Esme inbetween Solomon and Swash

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, as if she thinks 09.38 is getting up and out early! Most of us are hours into our day by then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, as if she thinks 09.38 is getting up and out early! Most of us are hours into our day by then!!
My immediate thought too......early for me is the 05:55 train!

Plugging that Rex & Rose brand!! I remember a boss once saying to me.....dress for the job you want not the one you have......I guess that is her version!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope they laugh at her at the registry office if she tries to put Esme inbetween Solomon and Swash
is she even allowed to do that?😂

Am I the only one that thinks this whole ‘Rex and Rose’ thing sounds a bit odd together? I feel like it was a poor choice of names to put together if she was going to do this whole ‘Rex and Rose’ fiasco

Reactions: 4
Waiting for the cheesy montage video of her zooming in on Rose and then transitioning to the birth certificate 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
is she even allowed to do that?😂

Am I the only one that thinks this whole ‘Rex and Rose’ thing sounds a bit odd together? I feel like it was a poor choice of names to put together if she was going to do this whole ‘Rex and Rose’ fiasco
It just sounds so obvious what she’s trying to do. It sounds more like “Rex and Rose the only two children in this family who matter”

Waiting for the cheesy montage video of her zooming in on Rose and then transitioning to the birth certificate 😴
Can you make up what date the birth is ? Like do they legally check? Could she put the 4th even if it wasn’t?

It just sounds so obvious what she’s trying to do. It sounds more like “Rex and Rose the only two children in this family who matter”

Can you make up what date the birth is ? Like do they legally check? Could she put the 4th even if it wasn’t?
She had a homebirth didn't she but i know from my girls . the registery office check computer looking at hospital and the time and date they was born and even hospital i was born at to make sure it all matched up . i am sure all home births logged by midwifes. I think it's to stop anyone taking a child and registering saying they've had a baby

Reactions: 7
She had a homebirth didn't she but i know from my girls . the registery office check computer looking at hospital and the time and date they was born and even hospital i was born at to make sure it all matched up . i am sure all home births logged by midwifes. I think it's to stop anyone taking a child and registering saying they've had a baby
Ah yeh good point, thinking back now I’m sure they checked too when I filled out my daughters. I’m so interested to know what their job titles are, especially Joe’s

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I call bingo if she shows birth certificate it'll be just the cover. It won't show any details or dates

Reactions: 9
In all fairness, why should she show the birth certificate? I'm not one to defend her, but it's incredibly invasive and strange to expect to see a birth certificate....

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.