Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s fucked me off with the 6lb thing. Both Tesco and Asda do brilliant ranges of smaller weight baby clothes. She wants attention. She can’t pretend this one is preemie, so she’s going for a lower birth weight instead. Well you did smoke during pregnancy hun, so it’s not a surprise.
My daughter was 5lbs 5 when she was born and I literally had no issue finding coats and clothes to fit her ?

We haven't seen the dogs since birth have we? Wonder where they been shipped too bless them
We’ll see them later now you’ve said this

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The clothes things has annoyed me, for someone doing a lot of work with primark.. does she not realise that they do clothes for like “tiny baby” and upwards? Of course she does, she knows exactly where to buy clothes from.. a 6 pound baby isn’t that unusual 🙄

Reactions: 32
We’ll see them later now you’ve said this
You know it! I bet they’ve been relegated to the annexe too! She’ll have just added a six pack of Pedigree Chum to the weekly Pot Noodle order, job’s a good ‘un! 😆

Imagine the scene…

All is quiet in the Swollomon household this afternoon, with Stacey finally sitting down for a cuppa after a hard and taxing day leaving the house to register the birth of Opal Fruit and eating a sticky bun. Suddenly from nowhere a piercing shriek fills the air;

SS: ‘JOOOOEEEE!! They’ve only gone un realised them bleedin’ dogs is missing, you’ll ‘ave to go fetchem from the annexe’
Joe: *whingy like a kid* ‘Oh do I ‘ave to Stace, I’m knackered after a busy day, I worked yesterday too remember?’
SS: ‘I’m not asking twice Joe, get the dogs!’
Joe gets his coat and makes to leave.
SS: ‘Oh and Joe… say hi to erm, whasshisname, erm, y’know, the oldest one…’
Joe: ‘Zach?’
SS: ‘Yeah, that’s ‘im Zach! Say hi to Zach for me!’ 😳🤦‍♀️

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I have to say that iced bun look nice, wonder if the cook has made them I need one now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a grasping bleep. Where do you buy baby clothes from? Give us a bleeping break Stacey. Doesn’t she have a kids clothes range with Primark for duck sake? How obvious is the begging. Pathetic.

also who can be fucked getting a newborn into a coat, that fleecy onesie is fine. She never leaves the bedroom anyway so why does she need a coat

Reactions: 31
Has Joe just wrote into loose women??? The guy sleeps on the sofa as his girlfriend only showers once every two weeks and the smell is putrid?! That's what the sofa in the bedroom is for 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be fair, anyone can go online and get birth certificate details so she’s got no reason to show it.

Reactions: 3
Please tell me she’s not going in the car to register the birth and keeping the baby in that coat in the car?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 833152 why can’t these influencers use google. Oh I know they won’t get freebies then #smallbusiness 😂

Is the iced bun to compare size to the baby 😂🤣 I think it’s to give impression of a mum too busy for meals maybe.

Rose looks quite small here like a couple of days old small? My great niece was same size at birth but now looks much bigger and is a couple of weeks older than Rose
What the duck has she done to that iced bun??
Scored it with her bleeping gigantic joke shop teeth?

• Haha
When my eldest was born in the late 90’s she was tiny for newborn clothes so I had to get tiny baby clothes, that was without the internet so I’m sure stinky can get something for her favourite child to wear, she is such a beggy witch! Wonder if she has anything of Rex’s she can wear although not sure how heavy he was when he was born?

She is like these people on social media who ask what time a shop closes cos too lazy look themselves.

Reactions: 12
Please tell me she’s not going in the car to register the birth and keeping the baby in that coat in the car?
She doesn’t give a tit about car seat safety judging by her track record with Rex

What a grasping bleep. Where do you buy baby clothes from? Give us a bleeping break Stacey. Doesn’t she have a kids clothes range with Primark for duck sake? How obvious is the begging. Pathetic.

also who can be fucked getting a newborn into a coat, that fleecy onesie is fine. She never leaves the bedroom anyway so why does she need a coat
I had one of them all in one things with my second. Vowed never to buy them again. A nice thick blanket does the job. They are the biggest waste of money that I found

Reactions: 5
When my eldest was born in the late 90’s she was tiny for newborn clothes so I had to get tiny baby clothes, that was without the internet so I’m sure stinky can get something for her favourite child to wear, she is such a beggy witch! Wonder if she has anything of Rex’s she can wear although not sure how heavy he was when he was born?

She is like these people on social media who ask what time a shop closes cos too lazy look themselves.
As people have said in earlier posts too she has a range in Primark 😂 How many new mums have that Stacey and maybe two or three other’s like Jac Jossa and Mrs Hinch. Bloomin eck woman just ring around your celeb mates for a start. Just another way of saying send me free stuff I’m a beggy biatch 😂

She’s fucked me off with the 6lb thing. Both Tesco and Asda do brilliant ranges of smaller weight baby clothes. She wants attention. She can’t pretend this one is preemie, so she’s going for a lower birth weight instead. Well you did smoke during pregnancy hun, so it’s not a surprise.
it is 100% for attention. In about 2 weeks the baby will have grown, they grow so quickly that it’s a non-issue. All for attention 🤮

Reactions: 15
I prob missed it but did she know that she was going to have a small baby?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just realised if you look carefully at the pink fleece it only goes and bloody has Pickle on it!! 🤦‍♀️
She’ll have had that for nowt before she was born and all! Cheeky madam, even with that she’s on the scrounge again! 🤬

03FD489E-F66E-4AA2-858C-9C9A980FFC45.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I had one of them all in one things with my second. Vowed never to buy them again. A nice thick blanket does the job. They are the biggest waste of money that I found
I was handed down a fleecy star onesie from next for my spring baby, got a few wears out of it while it was cold. Realistically she needs layers - sleeveless vest, long sleeve vest, onesie with socks, hat, cardi, blanket like you say. Instead it looks like she has 1-2 layers under that pink thing and no hat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.